I'm not sure it's a good idea to ask a question simply because we are impatient to find out what will happen. Horary isn't fortune telling. Why don't you just wait to see if he does? Wouldn't you find the moment more special if it came as a surprise or if there was some sort of sponteneity in it? It's a bit like sneaking a look at our Christmas presents then having to feign surprise when we open them.

Re: Horary Q

I don't know. Im just kind of nervous. All the cards I have been pulling out have been stating I am going to be proposed to. Another astrologer said he might due to his saturn transiting his natal saturn. But that's the part that makes me even more nervous. Ugh. Plus I have been having this feeling. Oh well.

Horary Q Answred

I was on another forum and wow this was so true.

From what I gather from looking at your chart, the toughest times are in the past. Marcury (5th house) - Saturn (Ascendant) square is separating. And then it's all good news: Moon conjunct Venus, and Sun sextile Saturn.

Can't give you the exact time frame, since I'm only beginning to study horary yet, but the general outlook for the future is optimistic!

Two things should be noted: the Ascendant is 29 degrees and Moon in 29 degrees. That means that everything has already been decided and the future has already begun shaping, and the question is being asked to confirm the turn the events are taking. Another possibility is that the matter has become topical again after a period of not being thought of.

Anyway, I wish you every possible luck in your love life! :-))

I'm not sure what chart this person was using but I get an entirely different chart using the details you have given above. I get a Libra ascendant at 28 deg. I would not read a chart with such a late ascendant.

I do not see it as bad or good, just that the chart should not be read. One of the considerations before judgement is that a chart with an ascendant of less than 3 deg or more than 27 deg will not give a clearly defined answer. One of the possibilities is that the question has been asked too early (in the case of an early asc) or too late (in the case of a late asc). A late ascendant can also indicate that the matter has been decided or that the querent cannot affect the outcome of the matter enquired about.

I'm curious as to why I got a Veus significator and the person who responded to your query on another site got a Saturn significator.