Will my friend get back her diamond rings ?

Hello Forum,

I wish so much that I will give happy news to my friend.

Background;
My friend called me yesterday(Wed.) and told me that she noticed last night ( Tuesday eve ) her diamonds rings stored in a small/ red box on her dressing table in her bedroom were not there any more.

She says only two strangers had been into her bedroom at different times which are both cleaning ladies . She claims, one of the women has cleaned her flat for many years, so she knows her well enough, but that the other woman who cleaned her flat 13 days ago was reffered to her by someone else. So, my friend does not know that second woman at all. This second woman is the one who last had been into my friends bedroom. So, she suspects that the 2nd woman might have stolen her rings.

She called the both woman on Wed. Morning and told them to return her the rings back if they ever stole them. Both said no.

Here is the chart, I erected yesterday just after I spoke to her.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2zq4o3t.jpg

As, I asked the question on her behalf, she is the 7th, and diamond rings are the 8th.

Jupiter, the diamonds, are in her house, 7th. Venus, my friend and also the dispositor of L8., trines Jupiter and sextiles Saturn at the same time. I predict that she will have her rings back, but with some delays.

Moon is in the secretive 12th of the turned chart. Moon first squares retrograde Mercury.

Mercury is the ruler of 6th., people who work for us.
Mercury has just started its retrograde motion on Tuesday , the day my friend found out rings were not on her dressing table any more!
And Mercury made its first backward motion on Wed. , the day my friend called the cleaning ladies!
Mercury is now under sunbeams. Sun has just entered into Capricorn, just on the day my friend called the women, and may be at the same time my friend called them !
So, all above confirms that the 2nd woman stole the rings. Mercury is in the fall of diamond rings and under sunbeams. I say, she does not know how to return the rings.

Moon will trine Venus and finally conjuct Jupiter just before she perfects the sextile with malefic Saturn and also with Sun which is at the fall of Jupiter, representing anger.

I take this is another testamony that my friend will have her rings back.

If I am correct with my prediction, this chart will be the first with a happy outcome!

So, what do you say friends ? Can I give my friends the happy news ?

Thanking you all in advance.
Breeze

Hi friends,

My friend got her rings back on Monday, 2nd. Of June! So, I had the accurute answer :)

However, it is obvious that I actually did something "wrong" with my predictions.

Here is the story...

Before new year eve, my friend told me that her mother-in-law had my friend's flat's keys. Old woman is living with her servant for the last 10 years. My friend suspected that mother's servant had entered their flat and might have stolen the rings, not those cleaning ladies. She implied her thoughts to husband, mother and servant. As you cld imagine, they got offended.

And her husband just remembered on Monday, 2nd that he was keeping the rings in a secret place at home, and he gave her back the rings.

My friend told me that she asked her husband to keep her rings while she was away from home for holiday in October and she totally forgot about it :)

I have been re-looking at the chart to see how husband is involved in that story. My friend is the 7th., husband is the 1st. Mars is not aspecting any planets, no translation of light... How is he taking place with these rings ?

This friend of mine is actually my colloague. I assign her the 7th, because I call her by name and she is someone I name "friend".

So, what wld you say friends ? What did/do I wrong ?

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers.
Breeze

Hi Yair,

Many thanks for your interest.

I can open the link both on my iphone and ipad. I have no idea why you can not...

Wld. You like me to forward you the time and place details by p.m.
Breeze

what about Mars n Sun?

Hey, howdie Breeze, what about that Mars aspecting the Sun as something important?
I've never been too clear about the meaning of the Sun in a horary where it is no main significator, but I've read that, that it could represent something important in the chart, and the aspect between Mars and Sun is almost perfect.

The moon on the other hand is squaring it, as she advances the square vanishes, but Mars still sextiles the Sun. Can't we say that square represents that forgetfulness about whom she had given the rings? In the end Mars was still related to it. I mean, the husband (Mars) knows about the rings.

The Sun is also the Lord of her 12th house, you friend's preoccupation, as she squares the same Lord of the house she is in, 12th is also related to unconsciousness, to the mind, things we are unaware of........ when that separative square between the Moon and the Sun vanishes then she remembers....

Jupiter is also below the horizon.... not in sight.... but just about to appear, because though Jupiter is slow, is just one degree from entering "daylight" let's say and so able to be found.

I was also trying to find anything related to the wheel of fortune but saw no big deal. It is in Capri, the Moons fall.... would capri be a place she doesn't remember?? Saturn's aspects and as the dispositor of WOF isn't trying to suggest something?? kinda far fetched? :D :D I don't know.

well, just opinions from a beginner :D....

Good to know about you Breeze, and thanks for sharing your anecdote and chart.

By the way I also had issues trying to view the chart, sometimes the link you gave doesn't show it and I had to refresh it many times.
"There is no knowledge that is not power"

Hi AH,

I am doing fine ! Hope you are well, too.

Many thanks for your analyzes.

With regards to Sun, if it is not directly involved with the question I interept it as anger, power etc depending on the question as I did this in this chart.

If I look at at the Sun from your point of view i.e. As a ruler of a house, Sun rules my friend's 11th so that Sun is her friends. So, the Mars-Sun sextile wld not be about forgetfulness.
I did not notice that Mars-Sun aspect before. Now, I am not clear how that Mars sextiling Sun at Jupiter's fall shd be intepreted and the separating square between Moon and Sun.

With regards to Jupiter - the diamond rings - they are already below the horizon - in my friend's 1st- as the chart is in regi. House system. So, I wld say that my 1st and main mistake was not to focus on Jupiter's being in the her 1st., although I noticed that in the very first place, but somehow I ignored it.

My 2nd mistake seems to be take Mercury rx as the cleaning lady as the Lord of the 6th. I think I shd have take 6th house as my friend's 12th. This way Moon make a square to Mercury rx so that we will see the forgetfullness as you suggest which really make sense.

Do you think that I am correct with assigning 7th. as my friend. Not 6th. ?

Thanks for your insights.

Best regards
Breeze