Phoenix9061210:

Thank you for your interesting post.

While relationship breakups are more prevalent than ever before and finances remain tight, especially among the middle class, we, as astrologers, must instill confidence in our clients, especially our younger clients, that there will be hope for the future and a better tomorrow.

I have also done my share, by lowering my rates for my lower income astrology clients.

On the subject of finances, it is also true that there is a widening disparity between the working poor and the wealthy class, in every occupation.

There are also more millionaires and billionaires, in every country around the world, than ever before, and the middle class is becoming less and less.

There seems to be two groups, now; the wealthy class and the working poor.

The good news is that the future transit of Pluto in Aquarius might induce governments to share the wealth, more, and create a more equal world, as suggested by the theme of Uranus ruled Aquarius.

Aquarius is also co-ruled by Saturn, so the status quo may still remain.

I doubt whether the transit of Pluto in Capricorn, alone, will create a more equal world or even a more fair world.

The earth signs (Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn) may well benefit, however, from the transit of Pluto in Capricorn. Not so the other sinage.

Again, thanks for your post.

S.

sabumnim wrote:Based on your previous erroneous post, you don't even know what is a conjunction. So, in astrology, (an art science by all accounts) too many (bad) cooks spoil the soup, Micheal. Before you can do a research project on astrology and diabetes, or say how to do it, try learning the basics, first !

However like Lynn Koiner, you are entitled to your (anecdotal) opinion.
Sabumnim I must ask that you remain respectful and open minded with every poster here.

It may well seem to you that Michael does not know what a conjunction is, however, that is likely your own assumptions and narrow definitions that may cause you to believe that. Michael is not new to the world of astrology and of course knows what a conjunction is. I should remind you that we can have conjunctions by entire sign, but also across a variety of orbs. It was not uncommon to give Mars or Venus an orb of 7 or 8 degrees for example, and even if you don't, the opposition to Saturn brings these two planets more closely into alignment.

Of course that may not be how you read it, but it's without doubt the case that Michael is entitled to understand and use aspects and conjunctions in this manner, and that he does indeed know what a conjunction is. It's highly rude and in appropriate to imagine that he doesn't.

It's worth pointing out, in the search for greater humility and forgiveness to other people's approach, that you have made a number of statements yourself which one could determine to be incorrect as well.
Venus is debilitated in Scorpio, the sign of Venus's fall. Mars in Scorpio is accidentally dignified, also, being in the 8th house, ruled by Mars.
Venus is indeed debilitated in Scorpio, but Scorpio is not the sign of Venus' fall, Virgo is. Venus is, instead, in detriment in Scorpio. In addition the schema of accidental dignities (better referred to as accidental fortitudes) traditionally did not include that Mars is somehow strengthened in the 8th house. No planets find especial strength in the 8th house.
Venus, said to rule diabetes, is peregrine in my own natal chart, save for a wide square with Uranus.
My Venus resides in Taurus
Pluto is trining my natal Venus
All of these statements cannot be true. If you follow the classical definition of peregrine it means that the planet has no essential dignity in the sign or portion of the sign in which it finds itself. Noel Tyl invented a new definition for peregrine, namely that the planet is not making any aspect to any other planet. If you follow the modern definition, then you are likely a modern astrologer and as such would not ignore the trine to Pluto. If a traditional astrologer, you would recognise that Venus has major dignity in Taurus. Either way it cannot be peregrine.

I point these out not to antagonise but to demonstrate how easily we can either make a blunder or typo, or else how we can have different approaches to astrology and that this variety does not lessen our astrology.

I, like Michael, would recognise that this Venus Mars conjunction has some effect on the chart, especially as it is brought together or connected by the opposition to Saturn.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

My own reading of the chart is that like others have mentioned Venus is the significator of the pancreas.

Natally Venus is quite afflicted here. Venus is in wide conjunction to Mars and closer conjunction to Jupiter, ruler of the ascendant and therefore life force or vitality or health of the native. Venus is in detriment and opposition Saturn ruler of the 12th of chronic or recurrent illness and worse, receives Saturn.

Venus' natal promise or condition is that which leads to weakness in its essential strength, a tendancy toward excess (Jupiter) and opening itself to a weakness or recurrent/chronic problem or immoderate quality thanks to the opposition of Saturn. Venus, Saturn and Jupiter are intrinsically related then to the potential for Venus like problems.

On the day in question, the native was age 45, this was a week or so before his 46th birthday. At age 45 he's in a 10th place profection ruled by Jupiter. The Moon is natally positioned in this house and so the profection includes or passes to the Moon as well. The condition of the Moon natally is not great, it is for example not making any major ptolemaic aspect to another planet at this time or the near future but is positioned right on the MC.

At the time in question Saturn was partile conjunct by transit this Moon position, bringing with it the natal promise or condition with its affliction of Venus. In addition, in the solar return for the year, the ruler of the 6th (Libra, pancreas) of ill health is actually Venus with Venus on the MC and in aspect to Saturn in the 7th with the Moon on the 7th house cusp. The 7th house, like Libra, could also rule the pancreas if we accept that the pancreas is ruled by this sign/house.

With all these things in mind, it's likely no surprise that some issues of either the Moon or Venus would present themselves in this particular year and I would not be surprised to hear of other similar problems relating to the Moon or Venus in the natal chart in that particular year (Dec 2015 - Dec 216).

Paul wrote:
sabumnim wrote:Based on your previous erroneous post, you don't even know what is a conjunction. So, in astrology, (an art science by all accounts) too many (bad) cooks spoil the soup, Micheal. Before you can do a research project on astrology and diabetes, or say how to do it, try learning the basics, first !

However like Lynn Koiner, you are entitled to your (anecdotal) opinion.
Sabumnim I must ask that you remain respectful and open minded with every poster here.

It may well seem to you that Michael does not know what a conjunction is, however, that is likely your own assumptions and narrow definitions that may cause you to believe that. Michael is not new to the world of astrology and of course knows what a conjunction is. I should remind you that we can have conjunctions by entire sign, but also across a variety of orbs. It was not uncommon to give Mars or Venus an orb of 7 or 8 degrees for example, and even if you don't, the opposition to Saturn brings these two planets more closely into alignment.

Of course that may not be how you read it, but it's without doubt the case that Michael is entitled to understand and use aspects and conjunctions in this manner, and that he does indeed know what a conjunction is. It's highly rude and in appropriate to imagine that he doesn't.

It's worth pointing out, in the search for greater humility and forgiveness to other people's approach, that you have made a number of statements yourself which one could determine to be incorrect as well.
Venus is debilitated in Scorpio, the sign of Venus's fall. Mars in Scorpio is accidentally dignified, also, being in the 8th house, ruled by Mars.
Venus is indeed debilitated in Scorpio, but Scorpio is not the sign of Venus' fall, Virgo is. Venus is, instead, in detriment in Scorpio. In addition the schema of accidental dignities (better referred to as accidental fortitudes) traditionally did not include that Mars is somehow strengthened in the 8th house. No planets find especial strength in the 8th house.
Venus, said to rule diabetes, is peregrine in my own natal chart, save for a wide square with Uranus.
My Venus resides in Taurus
Pluto is trining my natal Venus
All of these statements cannot be true. If you follow the classical definition of peregrine it means that the planet has no essential dignity in the sign or portion of the sign in which it finds itself. Noel Tyl invented a new definition for peregrine, namely that the planet is not making any aspect to any other planet. If you follow the modern definition, then you are likely a modern astrologer and as such would not ignore the trine to Pluto. If a traditional astrologer, you would recognise that Venus has major dignity in Taurus. Either way it cannot be peregrine.

I point these out not to antagonise but to demonstrate how easily we can either make a blunder or typo, or else how we can have different approaches to astrology and that this variety does not lessen our astrology.

I, like Michael, would recognise that this Venus Mars conjunction has some effect on the chart, especially as it is brought together or connected by the opposition to Saturn.

Hello Paul:

I feel that Micheal, who has never met me and admits that he is not a medical Doctor, was rude to me, as well, questioning whether I am a real diabetic, then the comment about cookbook astrology.

Did you speak to him about those comments.

The Canadian government recognizes that I am legally disabled, due to diabetes. It behooves me as to why anyone on this site who has not looked at my natal chart, would say otherwise !

At least two posters on this thread discussion (Fleur and myself) agree that the conjunction of Venus/Mars for the querent is perhaps too wide for it to count, as a legitimate aspect and I think that that is a reasonable prognosis for this analysis. Generally, if the conjunction involves the natal Sun or Moon, we could give the wider conjunction more weight. But, in this case, Venus and Mars does not rule the querent's ascendant, 6th house, or midheaven, nor does it dispose of the Sun or Moon.

The Venus/Mars orb in question is actually 9 degrees wide (not 7 or 8) plus, it is a seperating conjunction, albeit opposed with Saturn. What that means is that, by secondary progression for the year 2017, the querent's progressed Venus is nowhere near natal Mars.

I think that Venus's proximity to natal Jupiter is a better place to go, here, since Jupiter rules the querent's ascendant.

Venus is debilitated in Scorpio, whether in detriment or in its fall, does it matter ? Venus is also squaring the nodes, another red flag.

I wonder if the querent's Venus Saturn opposition carries more weight with respect to the diabetes than Venus and Mars alone.

My own natal Venus is sesquidradrate Saturn, the ruler of my 6th house of health.

Although I am not a medical astrologer, per se, I have done enough natal charts (over 10 thousand of them) over 40 years, to tell you that Venus and Mars is not a unnanimous signature for diabetes.

Astrologer Robert Hand made the case in one of his books that the sesquiquadrate to Venus is not a minor aspect, but carries weight, much like the square, and acts like the square (90 degree) aspect.

I think that a case can be made that Venus and Saturn is related to diabetes, but also, subject to beta testing involving the charts of hundreds of diabetics.

Regarding my natal Venus being peregrine, obviously, I know what peregrination means. The Tyl definition works for me, but the sesquiquadrate aspect, as defined by Robert Hand, might make me revise the peregrination comment.

Anyhow, let's not play favorites when it comes to disciplinary warnings.

thanks for your time with this,

Sabumnim

sabumnim wrote: I feel that Micheal, who has never met me and admits that he is not a medical Doctor, was rude to me, as well, questioning whether I am a real diabetic, then the comment about cookbook astrology.
Sabumnim

I have read every single post on this thread twice, I can only suggest you do the same. Here are is my conclusion: Michael was never rude to you at all, did not offer medical advice (rather offered advice on things which "may be particularly helpful"), he never questioned whether you were really diabetic, and he responded in kind to your own comments on cookbook astrology which you aimed at him for. In fact he has shown little interest in you as a person, whereas you in fact have initiated a conversation with him telling him his orb is too wide and later being rude and patronising that he learn the basics.

You are almost certainly confusing one of his posts with that of Phoenix who he quotes. Please be more mindful when posting to others as being disrespectful to forum members is not tolerated on this forum.
The Canadian government recognizes that I am legally disabled, due to diabetes. It behooves me as to why anyone on this site who has not looked at my natal chart, would say otherwise !
Not a single person on this thread has said you are not disabled nor that you do not have diabetes. I would guess that not a single person on this thread cares enough to comment either way. Instead someone, Phoenix, not Michael, wondered if you had some other medical issues besides diabetes which diabetes was exaserpating as he himself had never heard of such symptoms being associated with diabetes. Please be more careful in how you read people's posts - a good rule of thumb is to assume people are either indifferent or they have the best intentions at heart, you'll almost certainly be right the majority of the time.
At least two posters on this thread discussion (Fleur and myself) agree that the conjunction of Venus/Mars for the querent is perhaps too wide for it to count, as a legitimate aspect and I think that that is a reasonable prognosis for this analysis.
At least two posters on this thread disagree - Michael and myself. For clarity Fleur said the orb is too wide for Fleur to consider, and hasn't suggested other people should feel the same way.
Astrology, much like truth, is not determiend by popularity. If you feel the orb is too wide, that is a personal choice, it doesn't mean that anyone else has to agree with you. There is a tradition of using aspects by entire sign at any rate - you may not agree, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to change the astrology they do as a result.
The Venus/Mars orb in question is actually 9 degrees wide (not 7 or 8) plus, it is a seperating conjunction, albeit opposed with Saturn.
It isn't. It's 8 degrees hence my comment about planetary orbs of 8 degrees. Venus is at 21 degrees, Mars is at 13 degrees. 21-13 = 8.
Venus is debilitated in Scorpio, whether in detriment or in its fall, does it matter ?
Yes, to put it as bluntly as I can - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You have been critical and even belittling in your comments to others based on what you believe to be not understanding the basics. My point is that someone could turn that on your own posts but what would be the result? In other words before telling people what a conjunction is and deciding that they need to learn the basics, perhaps try some humility in recognition that you have made mistakes of your own, or offered astrological opinions that others would disagree with.
Regarding my natal Venus being peregrine, obviously, I know what peregrination means. The Tyl definition works for me, but the sesquiquadrate aspect, as defined by Robert Hand, might make me revise the peregrination comment.
Peregrine by Noel Tyl is described as a planet not in aspect to another planet. But in your case it's at least got three aspects - to Uranus, to Pluto and if you count sesquiquadrates, which you appear to do, Saturn. It underscores my previous point about showing some humility before deciding to take on the mantle of judge or police officer of what is or is not adequate astrology.

sabumnim wrote: I doubt whether the transit of Pluto in Capricorn, alone, will create a more equal world or even a more fair world.
Hey, I didn't see this earlier because I thought the last post by you in this forum was on another thread.

Personally, I believe things will change for the positive very soon and that this is not a factor of astrology. Although the individual fights to get there are shown very strongly by astrology, such as the Uranus Pluto square (which gives a feeling of Good vs. Evil and piqued for the seventh time on the last Israeli election... Very tense day). The actual change itself is a product of free will. I.e. it could have happened in the past if things had gone differently with decisions people had made perhaps.

I have just been through it on my blog where I go through the outer planets plus Saturn and explain their negative and positive manifestations. The positive always begins and the negative twists the positive energy for its own gain. So when Pluto entered Capricorn we should have seen insight into our institutions and probably eventual Saturnian law and order based on this. But that did not happen and so tyranny was used to cover up the problems in the institutions and this became 'Austerity'. Furthermore this is why Pluto is known to be both. Psychotherapy and dictators.

Like I said though I believe things will change for the positive soon.

This is very interesting having such a hands on moderator in a forum like this.

The diabetes comment from me was that in my understanding diabetes is a progressive disease. Well, it is a progressive disease. So a persons eyes will be more damaged after 30 years of being a diabetic than after five lets say. Even with very bad control a person with diabetes should not get any longer term symptoms in the first three years. So when you said your symptoms were problems with the eyes and you have been diabetic for four years it would not be likely to me that this came from diabetes purely.

Remember I have been diabetic for 18 years. Longer than I was healthy for. So I do know what I am talking about in this area.

Hello Phoenix: You may be partially right about the free will versus astrology part. If everyone prayed or manifested for positive change, that would make a huge difference. Unfortunately, for many of the cardinal signs, the "hit" from Uranus and Pluto might be too much for them.

Uranus square Pluto is about the competition between competing agents for change. The daily battle between the hawks and the doves, the sensorship authorities who wish to control others and the advocates for freedom of speech. I see that happening on this site, actually.

Regarding my diabetes and vision issues, I have no other known health issues that could bring sight impairment. This conclusion comes after exhaustive testing with numerous ct scans, blood work, ultrasound tests, and even a visit to a neurologist and optometrist.

My vision varies between blurred vision and normal.

That said, there are none so blind, as those who cannot (or will not) see !

Have a great day !

S.
Last edited by sabumnim on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabumnim wrote:Hello Phoenix: You may be partially right about the free will versus astrology part. If everyone prayed or manifested for positive change, that would make a huge difference. Unfortunately, for many of cardinal signs, the "hit" from Uranus and Pluto might be too much for them.

Uranus square Pluto is about the competition between competing agents for change. The daily battle between the hawks and the doves, the sensorship authorities who wish to control others and the advocates for freedom of speech. I see that happening on this site, actually.

Regarding my diabetes and vision issues, I have no other known health issues that could bring sight impairment. This conclusion comes after exhaustive testing with numerous ct scans, blood work, ultrasound tests, and even a visit to a neurologist and optometrist.

My vision varies between blurred vision and normal.

Have a great day !

S.
I agree with that. Although I do not personally put much stock behind praying and manifesting. I think things generally come down to physical behaviours in real time.

So if the people opposing the cabal had gone in with guns and executed a bunch of them, then things would change BUT they do not do that I think partly because if the cabal managed to survive they would start a world war.

Perhaps some differences in voting would have changed things without the use of violence but much voting is rigged.

The word in the new age at the moment (that I believe) is that a group of extra terrestrials are working with the religious leaders and will introduce themselves directly, they have gotten tired of waiting for us to sort ourselves out.

On diabetes, I realise this may be insulting but this is where the conversation has flown to, but isn't type 2 diabetes to do with bad health in the first place? It is caused by Insulin resistance! This is different from type 1 (i.e. Theresa May, very rarely people get type 1 after the teen years) which is more of an autoimmune disorder. There is evidence of the immune system destroying it's own pancreas in type 1.

I blame vaccines personally.

A good section but not all type 2 diabetics can get rid of the problem by simply making better lifestyle choices. This would be my advice to the original poster. The further the pancreas deteriorates the harder it will be.

"A good section but not all type 2 diabetics can get rid of the problem by simply making better lifestyle choices. This would be my advice to the original poster. The further the pancreas deteriorates the harder it will be."

This is very true, Phoenix ! Here's what I think: an ounce (gram) of prevention, is a POUND (kilogram) of cure !

Also, if you fail to plan, you PLAN to fail !

One of the most celebrated type two diabetics on the planet is actor Tom Hanks. Hanks admitted in a media interview that his failed diet and sedentary lifestyle directly led to his diabetes. He also said that contracting the disease was a personal humiliation for him, since he led a fit lifestyle as a younger man.

It is apparent that the modern computer internet era with increased usage of screens, is making people more out of shape and more sedentary, leading to diseases like diabetes, arthritis, etc. A whole generation of young kids will have crippling diseases when in their 40's and 50's, unless, as you say, they come up with better vaccines.

In my case, I had a near death car accident, seven years ago, which changed the game for me. I was hit from behind (rear-ended) by a foolish man fiddling with his car radio. I won't go into the details. However, the symptoms of type two diabetes, while hindering my life, have not prevented me from having a good life, either. Nothing and no one will get in my way, anymore. I am indomitable, like a guided missile.

I agree that the querent is well advised to make a serious lifestyle change.

Regarding extraterrestials intervening on the planet Earth, well, that would be (if true) a very profound moment in human history for sure.

Are you a fan of radio talk show host George Noory. I agree that there are other species of life currently out there.

What planet in astrology symbolizes extra-terrestrials, assuming they actually exist.

George Noory... yes, David Wilcock is the one I have followed and I am an avid believer in him. I have a bi quintile to his sun in my chart. (Bi quintiles are hugely important aspects to me). He was interviewed by George recently also in regards to this Nazca extra terrestrial.

Extra terrestrials are just 'other humans' so will be symbolised by our planets in relation to what they offer, so spiritual information is Neptune, Uranus would be free energy technology or UFO's etc.

I do think though Neptune in Pisces have a lot to do with them. Pisces especially. Planet earths 12th house!

Also, what I was saying before about the polarisation of planets. At the moment Neptune creates a bit of difficulty for people because it is so hard to get proper Neptunian information and it is shunned by society. When society accepts Neptune then where it transits it will be far more positive. Leading to natal Neptune being more positive.

This because their spirituality meets this planet 'lack' of spirituality in my view!

I meant to say that I think vaccines are very negative and harm the body and probably are what creates type 1 diabetes. I think that that's why Indians are so susceptible to type 1 diabetes. The vaccine program in India was far more damaging owing to the cabal/ Illuminati generally having contempt for non white people. The Polio "vaccine" caused Polio and killed something like 40,000 people.

For some reason and I don't know why vaccines, bird flu etc comes under Neptune which I found out by transit. But I can't yet explain that.

Phoenix9061210 wrote:George Noory... yes, David Wilcock is the one I have followed and I am an avid believer in him. I have a bi quintile to his sun in my chart. (Bi quintiles are hugely important aspects to me). He was interviewed by George recently also in regards to this Nazca extra terrestrial.

Extra terrestrials are just 'other humans' so will be symbolised by our planets in relation to what they offer, so spiritual information is Neptune, Uranus would be free energy technology or UFO's etc.

I do think though Neptune in Pisces have a lot to do with them. Pisces especially. Planet earths 12th house!

Also, what I was saying before about the polarisation of planets. At the moment Neptune creates a bit of difficulty for people because it is so hard to get proper Neptunian information and it is shunned by society. When society accepts Neptune then where it transits it will be far more positive. Leading to natal Neptune being more positive.

This because their spirituality meets this planet 'lack' of spirituality in my view!

I meant to say that I think vaccines are very negative and harm the body and probably are what creates type 1 diabetes. I think that that's why Indians are so susceptible to type 1 diabetes. The vaccine program in India was far more damaging owing to the cabal/ Illuminati generally having contempt for non white people. The Polio "vaccine" caused Polio and killed something like 40,000 people.

For some reason and I don't know why vaccines, bird flu etc comes under Neptune which I found out by transit. But I can't yet explain that.
Well, this discussion post, people, is getting crazier by the minute ! Almost like Donald Trump's sanity.

So, Phoenix, you don't like meditation or affirmations, but you do have a fondness for radio announcers, huh ! LOL

WELL ! Well, I am general manager and program director of a radio station and I happen to host a talk show, every Monday, at 12 Noon Pacific.

So, how about Phoenix, Micheal (and Paul, if you'd like) lets all appear on my talk show, talking about astrology and diabetes etc ?

Time and date to be mutually agreed on. Please email me at the address at the bottom and I will return your email. So, Micheal and Phoenix, what do you think ?

Please note: This is not a hoax or prank, it's the real deal.

later,

S.

I messaged you about this. Seeing PM's is not easy on this forum so had to tell you on the forum.

Trump has Sun Uranus conjunction.

I consider meditation highly valuable and did it for years, however, I do not do it anymore.