"What" made the outcome "NO" in this cha

Hello members,

Below is a chart I erected yesterday morning, and to my knowladge, the answer was "yes" . However, the outcome is a "NO".

I know that the question is a boring one. However, I just wanted to share in the forum to have your comments so that I can improve my knowladge for horary.

Question : Will I have a date tonight?
Background : I did not specify any one when I asked the question, and I knew no one who cld ask me for a date.

http://i63.tinypic.com/dw9tn5.jpg

Satun, me, in the 12 th. House, and Sun is conjacting me. I interepted Sun, as the other significator of men. So, I came to conclusion that it might be a secret meeting and I am blind to see who this man is.

Moon in the 1st, and conjucting Venus. I interepted Venus as my other significator. Venus is also the ruler of 5th. I said to me myself, I have a date tonight although I had no idea who that fan of me cld be :)

I also looked at the dispositors;

Saturn's dispositor Jupiter, is in Libra, at Saturn's exaltation, and it is in own term. Plus Jupiter is sextiling Saturn. So, my dispositor sees me, and it is in a good condition.

The dispositor of Moon and Venus, Saturn, is in the 12th., peregrine and combust. They do both not aspect Saturn. I interepted this as that Moon wants to be with me, but he cld not easily take action for whatever the reason is. However, we will still meet as Moon conjucts Venus in the 1st, a nice house to be in. I ignored the separating square between Moon and my dispositor Jupiter, as Moon conjucts Venus.

So, I came to conlusion that the reason I had no date last night was that the Moon's dispositor not being in a healty condition AND/ OR Sun's conjuction with Antares which prevents everything it thouches. Yet, I am not quite sure what the orb shd be for Antares for it to have influence over other planets.

So, any comments for this chart will be highly appreciated as it will shed light onto my future predictions.

Thanking you so much in advance.
Last edited by Breeze on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breeze

Dear Breeze: At least for me, there was no chart image showing on your tinypic page. If you would include the chart data, members could use their own software to generate the chart if interested.
Regards,
D.

[quote="Breeze"]Ohhhh really ?

I have just managed to amend the link to my chart and it now works.

Comments below in italic.

Hi Breeze: The problem seems to have been my browser. I switched to Firefox and the link was fine. Sorry to have caused you trouble in that regard.

Just to be on the safe side, I am re sending the link here;

http://i63.tinypic.com/dw9tn5.jpg

Thank you so much for letting me know about the link and for your interest in my topic dear Dhanus.

Since you gave the answer already it may not be a fair reading... but this is how I would have read your chart. Not a exactly a traditional methodology on my part.
Saturn, you, in the 12th, and very weak combust the malefic 8th house lord, the Sun.
A combust Saturn rising is not a good indicator either.
Sextles from Jupiter are no help as it is malefic 12th Lord.
Mercury, malefic as a ruler of the 6th house House is afflicting the Ascendant (You). It is in very early degrees so is very weak, unable to generate a positive, tangible result.
So, no.

The 7th Lord the Moon in fall is conjunct Venus is receiving the pointed end of the stick from a t-square involving Uranus/Jupiter. A bit wide for a horary but helps confirm the energy of the question in this chart... This brings only hope in this case.

Just a different perspective on interpretation. I cannot comment further.

Cheers,
D.

Hi Dhanus,

Many thanks for your time and comments. That is highly apprecaited.

I have few things to ask you hoping it wld be OK at your end to reply.

What I understand from your comments is that, it is actually the Saturn which makes the answer "No" as being the ruler of the 1st, not actually as being the dispositor of Moon ? Am I correct ?

And is Venus my other significator ? If yes, I am sorry not to understand how that t-square affects Venus and how this makes the answer no :(

You mention about "hope" in your comments which makes me think that there is actually "NO Moon" who wants to date with me and he is in the 1st house just because I hope/ want a date ? Am I right ?

So sorry if above sounds nonsense. I am just trying to understand horary.

Thanks in advance ?
Breeze

Re: "What" made the outcome "NO" in this

Hi Breeze,

Some thoughts:
Breeze wrote:I did not specify any one when I asked the question, and I knew no one who cld ask me for a date.
Saturn in the 12th house. That is: you will not do anything to find a date.

Breeze wrote:Satun, me, in the 12 th. House, and Sun is conjacting me. I interepted Sun, as the other significator of men.
Sun in the 12th. That is: nobody who could be signified by the Sun will do anything to invite you.
Breeze wrote:So, I came to conclusion that it might be a secret meeting and I am blind to see who this man is.
It shows you are blinded by the idea of or by the desire for a "man".

The Sun also sextiles Jupiter before meeting Saturn. That is a prohibition. Nothing will come out of the Sun-Saturn conjunction. It is on Antares, rubs it in: nothing can start in the "man" area tonight.
Breeze wrote:Moon in the 1st, and conjucting Venus. I interepted Venus as my other significator.
Even if you got in touch with the person represented by the Moon nothing would come out of it as Venus is in the Moon's detriment. It is a dead conjunction.
Breeze wrote:I also looked at the dispositors;
Not relevant to answer the question. Keep it simple.

Nothing in the context or the chart supports a meeting.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi Felipe,

Once again thanks so much your predictions, they are great help to me.

Well... You know that man I expected to meet in Nov. He has still not popped out. So, yes, I am blinded by the idea of a man

It is a great mystrey for me when I shd be looking at dispositors :( I do not know what else I can read about dispositors :?

I am not still able to manage to look at relavant things to have accurute answers to my questions :( :x

Thanks again.
Breeze

Did you see something ont the telly or movie that spurred you on to ask the question ?

5th lord venus in 1st gives that kind of idea.
7th lord in detriment in first - maybe someone was interested but you did not fancy that option.

PD

Hi PD,

Venus - No telly or no movie.
Moon - You may be right i.e. someone interested me in the past. Otherwise, there is no explanation as to why Moon sits in the 1st. If there are any other possibilities explaining why Moon shows up in 1st, I really wld like to hear them.

Thanks for your insight.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Once again thanks so much your predictions, they are great help to me.
You're welcome. But it was not a prediction? :-) It is an after-the-fact analysis.
Breeze wrote:It is a great mystrey for me when I shd be looking at dispositors :( I do not know what else I can read about dispositors :?
Dispositors make sense when the notion os "disposing" or "having power over" makes sense in the CONTEXT. Or as a qualifier of the state of the planet which is "disposed" of. What importance does that have in a question like the one we are discussing? None, as far as I am concerned.

In medical astrology the concept of dispositor is extremely important. If you or the treeatment have power over the illness that is generally a positive testimony. If the illness has power over the treatment or you, that is generally a bad thing. For example.
Breeze wrote:I am not still able to manage to look at relavant things to have accurute answers to my questions :(
Keep it simple and apply the basics methodically: dignity, receptions and aspects. What do they tell? And you get your answer.

Also, be very conscious of the context. If you have no plans to act and actively look for a date you have already answered 50% of the question: 50% "no". All you need to do is see if "the other person" will act or not. If you find "the other person" accidentally debilitated and/or with negative receptions you have a 100% "no". End of story.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Hi Breeze:

My point of view:

You, the querent are Saturn/Sagittarius/12, peregrine, combust and in its house of joy.

Lilly would say that Saturn in the 12th delights in doing mischief but I have a chart of my own where that is definitely not the case and it doesn?t seem like it fits here so I?m going to go with a significator in the 12th can show someone in despair and/or a situation that is not (yet?) fully understood. Combustion, as well, is the inability to see clearly and/or act freely.

The Moon is your cosignificator, in detriment in Capricorn in the first house, conjunct Venus who has dignity by triplicity. (The Moon is further detrimented by being conjunct Pluto and the antiscion of Saturn.) So your emotional state is concerned with yourself and your affairs and you definitely were not feeling good (heavily detrimented), echoing Saturn?s placement in the 12th.

The quesited, an unknown person, is the Moon/Capricorn/1 as well, so Mr. X is not in a good space himself: he is also heavily detrimented and so has nothing to bring to you except his problems, which he would have, I believe, as he is in your first house. This had the potential to be a disaster for you, in my opinion, because you, Saturn, receive him by domicile while he only receives you by face, meaning that you might have whole-heartedly welcomed him into your life, while not really understanding how bad his situation was and that he was not interested in extending any protection to you (lack of reception).

Even though the quesited, coming to you in the first house, is supposed to be the easiest form of perfection (Bonatti), it didn?t perfect, which was a good thing, in my opinion. I think the combustion of your significator and the beneficence of Venus saved you from going out with someone who would have been terrible for you and had the potential to increase your difficulties rather than help alleviate them.

Cheers.

:)

Hi Moonbright,

Many thanks for your predictions. I am exactly as you note below i.e. I was in despair and yes, I am ready to whole-heartedly welcome the man who deserves my heart.

Thanks to God, I did not meet Mr. X . I have just come out of a weird romance which caused so much tears, and sorrow at my end :-cry

I wish you a happy day and a great weekend !
Breeze