System Radix

Recently I have bought a book "Radix System" by Vivian Edgar Robson. I want to improve my skills on solar arc directions, and found this book potentially useful, but the software I use can not be used to display appropriate charts. So, I decided to implement my own piece of software. The very early version is available under http://www.apps.stcisz.net and is probably buggy. I'm looking for people who can spent some time trying to use it.

To start basic flow you should press button New and fill the form. The latitude, longitude and zone are filled automatically after setting town. This action is done with help of town name auto-completion i.e. you need to write some first letters and you get menu window to select proper one.

The once filled data can be loaded using title. You can also edit and delete from the applications database.

You can also produce address of given charts clicking a Share button.

The result display is divided in five areas. Three upper are: radical chart, comparison char for relation between progressed and radical charts and the same for a conversed progressed chart. The two below show radical aspects and progressed aspects. The aspects are sorted by orb. The count of progressed aspects can be reduced using controls which divide them an significators, promittors and houses. The promittors are divided onto two parts, one for major planets and one for dwarf ones. The planets and aspects are click-able - the small window with data appears when those things are clicked.

Known issues:
* You need to press Tab or Enter on 'Query time' inputs to recompute charts.
* The same problem is with New/Edit form data inputs to setup zone.
* Colors should be changed.
* The size of some windows are wrongly set up.
* The click sometimes open many identical windows.

Best regards,
Staszek

I examine the link you send me and got:
* Radical ascendant is properly computed and displayed.
* The progressed and converse progressed ones are properly set
* The oblique ascendants computed as Asc from progressed and converse progressed MC are in proper positions.

Due to complicated computation on datas it can be bug which is not displayed on my computer. Could you create snapshot of application graphic (right click on charts) and send it to me.

Best regards,
Staszek

I guess that progressed and converse progressed MCs are correctly computed. The oblique ascendants are computed with formulas which are topic of previous thread. I guess that they are correct too.

If images are forbidden on forum, please send it to me on priv stcisz at gmail dot com.

Best regards,
Staszek

I got an image, and I think the problem is in misconception of ascendants.
The radical one is a standard natal one. They are placed in the radical and inner charts and marked arrow. The progressed and the converse progressed are calculated as addition/subtraction an angle to radical one. They are marked arrow on outer charts.
The progressed MCs are calculated the some way. The Oblique Ascendants are calculated as Ascs with fixed given MCs and location. They are marked as Asc glypth and placed with an small angle to progressed Ascs.

Best regards,
Staszek

When I take the JD date form skyrack 2433799,6041666.. I got as time 02:30 Universal Time with timezone 0.( 0,6041666 * 24 -12.0)

When i click on the link from skyrack( Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:54 am ) , I got as timezone for Bradford +0100.

This is maybe the reason why the MC is not correct.