Kite pattern in astral chart

Hi,
I've looking for better explanations about the "kite pattern" in astrology but I have not found something more accurate.
I have a perfect kite pattern in my natal chart.
Pluto in second house in scorpio - Opposite - Sun in Taurus in 8th.
I googled: "A Kite formation adds an element of challenge/tension, and the opposed planet (in Kurt Cobain’s chart, Uranus in Virgo in the first house) can tell us a lot about how the native focuses and releases this energy." In my case, it's the Sun.

"Looking at it another way, however, we can look to the two planets that are part of the Grand Trine and that also form sextiles to the focal planet as potential areas for resolving the conflict of the opposition (in the sample chart, Kurt’s Jupiter and Neptune)."
In my astral chart, Mars (10th) and Moon.

How do I feel those energies in my life? How could I solve the conflicts?

Hello Miss Watson:

Could you either post your data or send it to me? I'll have a look. :)

Also, it's a good idea to reference your quotes.

Thanks.

moonbright
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

the kite formation is a modern astro thing - 3 planets trine one another (forming a grand trine), with a 4th in opposition to one of 3 in the grand trine pic... the 4th planet acts like a handle to the grand trine - thus the term - kite!

depending on who you talk with, a grand trine is or isn't all that favourable.. no conflict - only ease within this structure - typically all planets share the same element - implies easiness, but also a lack of tension - the opposite of a chart pattern like the t square pattern... so, laziness, and taking for granted the energies locked in the grand trine is one possibility.. another might be some talent that is never acted on... the handle planet in the case of the kite pattern - can act as an important starter for getting the energy of the grand trine motivated, or being a positive outlet for the possible inertia of the gt pattern..

these are modern astro aspect patterns.. bil tierney has a great book on them if you are really interested in a more elaborate write up on them, including this pattern..

in your case - sun opposite pluto in the 8/2 houses - we aren't told the signs, implies some friction over assets - yours and another person.. sun opp pluto can be pretty manipulative to work out with another person.. oppositions imply working out stuff with others.. either you, or the other person is not revealing the nature of your relationship on a financial level in an open and forthright way... this is only one of a number of possibilities... hard to know without looking at a chart and speaking with the person directly, and that would require the person reveals something about themselves which isn't a given!

think of astrology like a chance to learn more about yourself... being drawn to dark mysterious types is all fine and good... there may be some upside and downside in it all... i suppose that is a quick characterization i would give this sun - pluto opposition which will be the driver in the overall pattern you apparently have in your chart! good luck learning more about it and you..

The exact degrees of the planets are hard to read on that chart. They look to be exact, but the degrees and minutes are not shown.

The grand trine falls in the tenth, second and sixth houses, which looks wonderful for career success without stress. The Sun Pluto opposition is in your second and eighth houses, which seem also to show somebody good with tangible things; Pluto is usually hard to harness, it is unconscious, mine is in my twelfth house which is very difficult to understand.

The Mars Neptune opposition looks a bit wide orbed but could show a talent for music.

Thanks for the chart. :)

Do you mind telling me where your North Node is, please? (sign/house)

Thanks!
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

james_m wrote: these are modern astro aspect patterns.. bil tierney has a great book on them if you are really interested in a more elaborate write up on them, including this pattern..
Could you indicate more books about it? I'd appreciate!

Fleur wrote:The exact degrees of the planets are hard to read on that chart. They look to be exact, but the degrees and minutes are not shown.

The grand trine falls in the tenth, second and sixth houses, which looks wonderful for career success without stress. The Sun Pluto opposition is in your second and eighth houses, which seem also to show somebody good with tangible things; Pluto is usually hard to harness, it is unconscious, mine is in my twelfth house which is very difficult to understand.

The Mars Neptune opposition looks a bit wide orbed but could show a talent for music.
Here are the degrees: https://s1.postimg.org/8fwgqrt72n/Mapa_ ... essica.gif

A grand trine is supposed to be good, but I'm struggling a lot to have success in something, even in career, for this reason I think may this kite pattern is affecting the benefits of it and I would like to learn how to canalize that energy somehow.
In fact, I always loved to sing!

Miss Watson wrote:
james_m wrote: these are modern astro aspect patterns.. bil tierney has a great book on them if you are really interested in a more elaborate write up on them, including this pattern..
Could you indicate more books about it? I'd appreciate!
more is not better.. that is the best one out there as far as i know...

btw - i see i posted right at the same time you posted, so i missed your post with chart and etc... good luck working it out..

the link in your 538pm post is a much better chart to see and read.. i note a t square with mercury in the 7th as the focal point - squared onto the mars/neptune opposition... that sure sounds like you so far here at skyscript! as i said - good luck figuring it all out about who you are and what drives you..

james_m wrote: more is not better.. that is the best one out there as far as i know...

btw - i see i posted right at the same time you posted, so i missed your post with chart and etc... good luck working it out..

the link in your 538pm post is a much better chart to see and read.. i note a t square with mercury in the 7th as the focal point - squared onto the mars/neptune opposition... that sure sounds like you so far here at skyscript! as i said - good luck figuring it all out about who you are and what drives you..
Hi James,
Thank you for your tips!
I'll keep studying :)

sounds good miss watson! keep in mind no aspect pattern, or astrological signature is a defining key to the whole chart.. understanding astrology is a multifaceted thing!!! if i could look at a chart and say i know exactly what it all means, i would be fooling myself and i have been studying astrology - for fun- for about 40 odd years! every chart is unique.. it is better to let the person who is represented by the chart - communicate some insight for you or into you. this is why i feel ultimately that studying astrology is about learning more about yourself. this requires honesty and clarity on why you do the things you do and on and on and on...

that bil teirney book is quite good if you are into astrological aspect patterns.. title of the book is Dynamics of Aspect Analysis.. get that book if you are into these types of astrological patterns.. cheers james