when will I hear from him again?

This has been a rather confusing, long distance friendship-with-noticable-feelings relationship for many months now. I am at a loss as to how he feels, haven't heard from him in awhile, and am trying to figure out where things stand. Any help would be very deeply appreciated.

I asked at 3.52 pm, Central Standard time, in Columbus, OH, 5/10/05,
"When will I hear from DE again? What is going on in our relationship now?"

Virgo is rising at 24 Degrees, with Jupiter in the 1st house. (Traditional ruler of 7th house..."his" house) My ruler, Mercury, is in the 8th house at 27 degrees. The Moon is in Gemini in the 9th house, certainly representing long distance communication concerns. It will next make an opposition to Pluto in the fourth house, and finally sextile Mercury.

Or should I be using Neptune as "his" ruler, since Pisces is on the 7th cusp? Neptune falls in the 5th house....

how do I read this? What is going to happen? What is going on here?

thank you.

My considerations

First of all, like most astrologer who do horary, I strongly oppose using the outer planets as significators in the question, for several reasons:
1 - horary is an traditional based astrology and any changes have to be made with great care
2 - we know little about the outer planets, they are still pretty young
3 - the outer planets are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly slow, so they relate more to mundane problems than to personal nativities, even more so to horary and electional business.
4 - Uranus, Neptune and Pluto don?t have triplicities, exaltation, term of face dignities, so it?s impossible to work with a whole bunch of important concepts, as almutens, mutual receptions, etc.
So, it?s better if you refrain to use them untill you dominate horary. After that is your choice how you will incorporate them into your analysis

Mercury is the lightest planet, so you are probably the most likely to invest in the relationship.
Jupiter is in the first house: he probably likes you.
Jupiter and mercury don?t aspect in any way that I can see, or translation or colection, so I don?t think you will hear from him very soon. There is no contact between you two.

The moon is practically in the 10th (4th from the 7th) which can mean that he has lost interest in the relationship, and is cooling down.
The moon separates from trine Jupiter, meaning the same.

It doesnt seem very promising to me, I am sorry. I think you should cool it down too. The chart seens to me to show an promising future, maybe you will find another guy, or maybe it will show it?s all for the best.
Yuzuru

Great observation, Yuzuru! the Moon is really translating the light from Jupiter to Mercury! And the Moon is received by Mercury in its sign, so this will be a successful reception.
Add to this Jupiter retrogradating in the 1st house - meaning that he looks forward to keeping in touch with you.
And there is also the part of Fortune on Spica. I don't know why this is relevant in this chart, but everytime when Spica pops in somewhere in a chart, the things seem to evolve luckily...
So I agree with Yuzuru that you will meet him again.

As for the timing... the Moon translating the light is mutable and cadent... in this situation, this could mean months... 7.5 months?
In order to assess this, tell us when did your relationship start, and the date of some significative events related with this relationship

About timing

thanx siraxi :P
About translation and timing, I am a little scared of giving any timing, because I got it wrong always in the past :-cry
My logic tells me that the moon should be the most important factor (because she is the fastest one and because she is the "active factor", making the connection) but this not always seens to hold true, and the other two planets have their share of power too.

To tell the truth, translations of light can be a little confusing.
Yuzuru

thank you both for the help! Here is the requested info ....

I was born 12/22/70 in Memphis Tennessee at 10.52 pm. He was born April 8, 1967 in Jackson Heights, NY at "around 3.30 pm".

We are both Virgo rising, with a strong Scorpio influence in our charts. I have a 3rd house stellium of Venus, Mars, and Jupiter in Scorpio, and my first house Pluto is almost exactly squaring my Sun.

His Sun is in his natal 8th house, and his Pluto is on his Ascendent. (And mine!) His Sun inconjuncts his own Pluto.

We first made contact (via email) in late 2003, right before Xmas. It was the 19th, I believe. He had gone through a bad, unexpected divorce, which no doubt deeply affected him as his natal ruler is in Pisces, his Mars is in Libra, and he has a Venus-Neptune opposition. Underneath this brash Aries Sun/Aries Moon, there is a very gentle, sweet and romantic side.
We were 'just friends' and in the process of getting to know each other better when I had to move away in May of 2004. Last fall, we became rather close and romantically involved when transiting Jupiter was going over our Composite ascendant in Virgo. But he 'got scared' and after saying "i can't do this again', our contact lessened and now we talk an average of 2x a month. I have missed his last 2 calls...haven't spoken to him since April 12th.

I still care very much for him. I believe that he cares for me; how much, I don't know. I frankly hope for 'another try.'

It is hard for me to believe I won't talk to him for another7 months! SEEING him, perhaps....I have to clarify, he is very touchy about my calling his house. And NO, he's not married or seeing anyone. I am good friends with a friend who introduced us and she swears he isn't seeing anyone "all he does is work." He worries that by my calling his house, his young daughter, who is VERY against Daddy dating, would ask who I am. He is terribly worried over her reactions and happiness since the divorce, and since he has custody.

Anyone willing to help me out? We have a lot of synastric aspects. His Sun is opposing my moon/uranus conjunction. His Saturn squares my Sun and trines my Neptune. His Venus is opposing my Jupiter and his Mars conjuncts my Moon. His Moon/Saturn conjunction also falls on my Chiron.
His Sun falls in my eighth house, his Moon in my Seventh.

Help.

Thank you.

I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression that my previous message was an answer. It was actually an interogation. That's why I asked for more data related to your situation.
As I understand now your initial question, it was actually "when will he call me again?".
So the third house is also involved here. This is quite obvious if we notice that Mars is both the Almuten of the 7th house (him) and ruler of the 3rd house.

I've tried several approaches:

1. Moon's aspects & measuring unit = months
The Moon has separated from a square with Mars (him) by 12 degrees = 12 months --> it correlates to May 2004 when you moved away.
The Moon has separated from a trine with Neptune (him) by 1.5 degrees = 1.5 months --> which might correlate somehow with his last phone call 1 month ago
But it gives a too long time until the Moon will opposite Pluto (5 months) or sextile Mercury (8.5 months)

2. Transits of Mars (his phone call)
Last phone call (Apr 12) - Mars was conjunct Neptune (him)
Based on this info, I'd hazard myself to say that the next contact by phone might be only on June 4, when Mars will be conjunct the Descendant (him).

I can't be certain at this moment which one is correct, if any.

Please know that this is just an experiment.

Sorry but I can't. The significators are not even in aspect. But the transits method might work. Try it for yourself. Think at the last meetings you had with the other person and try to identify a pattern, if there is one. Then use it in order to predict your next meeting :)

Hi Siraxi :) ,

thanks - but anyway I wonder - if those planets indicating the meeting will make an aspect in the future - can we know when - and how can I check it out? Is it possible that when they will make the aspect it could be plus minus the same time?

LittleMermaid :???: .