development of long distance relationship

Hello everybody.
I am trying to read a chart to understand how my relationship will progress. Currently, it is a long distance relationship but we would like to live together.
As I understand the person asking (me) is in 1 house Virgo whose ruler is mercury that is 4th house of Sagittarius. Mercury and Jupiter are in detriment. So I am worried about big picture if this relationship will sustain over time since they are in long distance relationship and both looking for jobs. Which is true
My partner is in the 7th house Pisces ruled by Jupiter found in 2nd house ruled by libra.
Moon is in 10th strong house ruled by libra.
But makes the opposition with mercury.
However, i got stuck with not been able connecting Jupiter with mercury and moon.
Can somebody help me with the reading of this chart to see how this relationship will develop.

I wrote wrong the position of the moon in the previous post. It is in 9th house ruled by taurus of higher education and long distance travel. which can be how we met studying and reflection of the current state long distance travel.
I can read the current state from the chart but i cannot grasp the progression of the relationship? will it continued to be long distance? will we continue to be together?

Hi Iva,

I am just a beginner, and below are my comments as far as I know about horary.

Jupiter is not detriment in Libra, besides it is in its own term.

Venus is in Capricorn , at the detriment of your significator, Moon.

Sun, the other sign. in relationship charts, in Scorpio which means he is in detriment of Venus and fall of Moon, both your other significators.

With regards the Moon, she is at the end of her sign so she is malefic terms, and moving to Gemine where she will be in Mercury's triplicty ( as this is a night chart ) and in Mercury's term and in the detriment of Jupiter.

Moon changing sign might be some changing situtations at your end...

Planets at the 10th are accidentally dignified, but as Moon in the 10th is accidentaly detriment and when I look at main significators. and other significators, I think this moon is not strong.

I am sorry, but I do not think there wld be a future for this relationship.

Lots of love
Breeze

Iva

Welcome to the forum.

Everyone is encouraged here to provide their own interpretation of their horary charts, as the focus isn't so much on providing free horary readings, but collaborating with people who are professional or enthusiastic amateur horary readers - people who are passionate first and foremost about learning and discussing horary.

With that in mind it would be a useful exercise to run through some of the chart testimony and explain what you think it means or what conclusions you draw from it.

You say, for example:
Mercury and Jupiter are in detriment. So I am worried about big picture if this relationship will sustain over time since they are in long distance relationship and both looking for jobs
Mercury is in detriment, but Jupiter is not. Jupiter suffers detriment to its dignity in Virgo and Gemini, and is in fall in Capricorn. What do you think detriment would imply for long term relationships?

The angles are still relatively new in their signs in this chart and the Moon is about to leave Taurus, the sign of her exaltation, to enter Gemini, where she becomes peregrine (that is to say, is not in any of her own dignities), and must rely more upon her dispositor, Mercury. The chart then may suggest that things are relatively still quite new and that there is still development or change to come with this relationship. That you are in the 4th and are the most angular player in the chart, suggests that you have a lot of influence over matters and perhaps a focus on where you live is prominent in your mind just as finances and money issues are high in the mind of your partner.

What may all this mean? It would be good to go through these significations and others and try to work out what you think they mean based on your own understanding of the situation, but more importantly perhaps, based on what your astrologer's mind can gleam from the chart. It's not always an easy thing to read our own charts, especially when they're so close and important to our hearts and normally people are advised against it - especially when new to horary.

Hi Breeze,
Breeze wrote: Venus is in Capricorn , at the detriment of your significator, Moon.
Can you expand on this and what significance you feel this has on the horary? Venus is in Capricorn, which is indeed the place at which the Moon is in detriment - why is this important? What information do you get from this? Why focus on Venus and the Moon in this context?
Planets at the 10th are accidentally dignified, but as Moon in the 10th is accidentaly detriment and when I look at main significators. and other significators, I think this moon is not strong.
Typically we refer to dignity in the context of essential dignities (domicile, exalted etc), but when a planet is angular it is accidentally strengthened or fortified. The dignity describes something about the very quality or character of the planet involved, whilst accidental fortitude describes whether it is in a fortuitous situation in that it can have influence of 'power to act' in the chart.

Hi moonbright
moonbright wrote:Hi:

You're about to meet somebody else.

Cheers.
Could you provide a reading and interpretation rather than a conclusion.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi iva and Paul,

Let me try .

iva ... As advised before, I am just a beginner so please do not take absolute what I say

1. Why Do I look at Venus and Sun ?

I look at both Venus and Sun because Lily says in his rules for marriage that we shd look at Venus and Sun for marriage questions. Well... What I beleive is that "commitment" is a kind of marriage in this century. So, I think I can look at them in relationship questions to see if both parties are intersted to each other and if yes, to what extent.

2. Venus in Capricorn, at the detriment of Moon

What I think is that iva feels unsatisfied with this relationship or she has worries with the future of this relationship. If so, these feelings are new to her as Venus is just in early degrees of Capricorn.

But this Moon in the 10th, changing sign peregrine , but in her own triplicty yet in a powerfull house and at the detriment of Jupiter - makes me think if iva stays at her homeland ( Mercury is new in Sag ) for a carreer opportunity and forget about Jupiter ???

Looking forward to hearing both from you and all members interested .

Regards.
Breeze