Thanks to Mark

Just want to express my gratitude to Mark, for all his hard work over so many months, hosting and encouraging debate about the US election and other political issues. He has done an amazing job - all voluntary - and I'm sure we've all learned a great deal from the posts he's created and the contributions from our members who participated. We are strong on recommending people to experiment here - as a 'safe environment' where views can be shared and discussed without rancour. Considering how heated the lead up to the US presidential has been, I think its been remarkable how flame-free these mundane astrology posts have been - well done everyone - Mark especially!

I couldn't agree more! I read every one of Mark's posts and can't imagine this forum without him. The presidential election topic was extraordinary. It also provided a much needed perspective (and diversion) for those of us in the U.S. who were (are) extremely anxious about our future.

Mark has my respect for taking on the challenge of prediction.

i agree fully.. thanks to mark for all the incredible work he has done here astrologically and for putting up with me who is a periodic pain in his ass, lol.. regardless of that, i do admire his astrological work and feel skyscript would be at a real loss without his major contribution to this site.. thanks mark for your patience and kindness~!

Go Mark! Go Biug Fella!! [Scot's Accent]

I'd like to add my thanks to Mark's broad interest in Astrology and willingness to seek out answers.

I feel there are some things and places that Astrologers won't investigate. Like how the transiting Nodes effect us daily. Like Intercepted Signs and Combustion. Massive themes that just get overlooked.

I think we need to look into hows the progression of the natal Sun and Mercury effect our Mental Health and Mental Abilities so much.

Also Mark brings a very much needed practical draught to Skyscript, which I feel often gets bogged down trying to find references to every statement. As if you can't comment or ask about something unless you already know the answer.

With Uranus bang on my Ascendant naturally I find that tiresome.

And then I'd ask the question in way of support of that idea, being that it is ONLY in the last few hundred years that Astrologers have known about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Also Chiron I'd imagine.

Doesn't that make A LOT of what came before really a complete waste of time ?

I even know a practicing Astrologer who avoids the Outer Planets who regularly is completely wrong in his judgements.

H

I would also like to add my thanks to Mark. He was very welcoming to me when I came back to posting here in June this year and was feeling nervous and unsure whether to continue.

He is a veritable mine of information and knowledge who has worked tirelessly for the forum and is very much appreciated.

And I wholeheartedly add my voice to thank Mark for his years of service to this site and therefore to all of us.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who posts here even if I sometimes do not agree with them.

And thank you to Deb for having this site.