Who poisoned the cat?

Last Thursday at 21:00pm, a stray cat which we had under our daily care, was found poisoned at the pilotis of the multistorey house that we are living in. The cat was found totally cold and still, but fortunately we arrived in time for him to get rescued. So far the cat has survived, but possible damages provoked to his liver and/or kidneys are yet to be shown.

Earlier that day, we found milk in his bowl that we keep in the pilotis - a strange thing, considering the hostility surrounding the cats in this multistorey house.

No doubt, this was either an ?in-house? or a neighbor job, as these people had repeatedly shown their hostility towards cats, the ?in-house? neighbors for fear the cat would scratch their cars, the next-to-house neighbor because cats would use his garden as litter.

Main suspects are:
a) The next-to-house neighbor and his wife. This cat was born on his roof along with three more kittens, which gradually got disappeared. His main concern seems to be his small garden, therefore cats are unwanted as litter producers. (A few years ago another kitten was found in his garden suffering from convulsions. The doctor had then diagnosed epilepsies and proceeded to euthanasia.) They are low profile people, the conniving type.
In-house neighbors:
b) 1st floor couple. Their balcony is accessed by the above mentioned neighbor?s roof. The cat was repeatedly beaten off by the husband ? the wife has concierge duties and was annoyed by the feeding bowl?s presence. They have landlord duties at the moment. He?s a Leo and she?s a Taurus, but her manners are more mercurial, the gossiping type.
c) 4th floor man. A totally saturnine type. He beats cats off the pilotis for fear they would scratch his car.
d) Any other In-house neighbor..

The main question is whether the culprit is someone in-house or the next to door neighbor, (although in the back of my mind I keep thinking of the 4th floor man as the main suspect, so the question could also be if he did it..)

Since they're both neighbors, I was thinking to assign 4th house to the first case and 3rd to the latter. But I suppose I could also limit it down to L12, hidden enemies?
In the event chart, Lord 1 is cazimi, the Sun representing both L3 and L4. (It being cazimi shows the cat getting through this?)
The poisonous nature of the crime as it is, one should directly look out for Neptune?s involvement. No wonder to see Neptune to be the most elevated planet in the chart, receiving a tight dexter aspect from Lord 12, Venus. Venus is also conjunct Saturn. They both dislike Lord 1 and are in mutual reception with L7, Jupiter. Which means open and hidden enemies are well in accordance, or that the one you suspect is the one who did it?

The same mutual reception by rulership between L12 and L7 is repeated in the horary chart. Moon is L4 right on Desc. I beleive this weighs more to the in-house suspects.
What confuses me here is Spica on Desc. Does this mean protection for the open enemy or that he's innocent?

With multiple options like this all we need is to look for the planet that has power over or is harming the cat. Then take the description of the person from that planet's characteristics.

Both the event chart and the horary show the same testimony. The culprit is the Sun.

In the event chart the cat is L1, Mercury. In the horary, L6, Mercury.

Which of the suspects matches the Sun's characteristics?

From the options you gave the "leo guy" may be the closest. But since you know your neighbors you may find a better match and pinpoint the culprit. You can eliminate the 4th floor Saturnine guy.

In the horary, Neptune opposing the cat's cusp gives a spot on nuance to what happend.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Thank you Felipe. As you can see, we're totally Uranus-Mars about it!!

The "Leo guy" and his wife are also graduates of the agricultural school, which means they have the knowledge to do it.

Astrologically speaking, shouldn't we also look at the Sun's dispositor? I mean, the Sun obviously did it, as pointing to a neighbor (3H & 4H ruler). But for which neighbor, shouldn't we look at its dispositor? That's why I was thinking more of the Saturnine guy (Mars in Carpicorn).

I am looking for a person's description only. I'm not looking for this neighbor or that neighbor, or enemies, or any house in particular. We don't need those extra layers of labeling in my approach. Simple is better, in my opinion. The answer is with the Sun, disregard all other planets.

We can however, if we have say, two "sunny" persons to choose from, look at the sign the Sun is in for further descriptive detail; so it will be a "Sun in scorpio" type of person, rather than some "other" type of Sun. So we would look at Scorpio qualities: water, desire, passion, fixed, mute, female, etc... If needed.

If there are no two suns to choose from then it is very simple.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net