EPL Football

I have been experimenting with the technique we have been calling Lee Lehman?s method. Actually this comes from the work of Bernadette Brady in conjunction with Lee. That work was based on Bonatti?s Liber Astronomiae and the methods he used in judging Castle Besiegement and Field Battles.

Some readers will remember Saturnhead?s excellent work on the Euro 2016 matches using these techniques.

As I reported in September, I had been experimenting with the techniques (mainly in the English Premier League) but had difficulties with draws. I have not yet got a satisfactory solution to draws, but am continuing to experiment by adding a few extra indicators.

The Bonatti methods assign H1 to the away team, and H4 and H7 to the home team. I thought it might be interesting to include Fortuna when it is in one of these houses and see if it helps the away (H1) or home team (H4 or H7). So far it does seem to have an effect. I am also looking at Fortuna in H10, just to include all the angular houses.

No firm results yet, but I am keeping at it, so more news when I have solved the problem of football prediction :)

Guys,
For predicting draws use the following method:

Choose competing planets according to the shirts' colours (viz., Saturn for black, grey and very dark colours; Jupiter for blue, violet, purple; Mars for red;Sun for yellow, orange, gold; Venus for light green, light blue, pink; Mercury for mixed light colours (stripes, squares); Moon for white, silver). For the Premier League use my table (an updated one is available on request).

Find the twelfth part of the forth cusp. Use the division of 2.5 degrees per sign. The first 2.5 degrees of a sign belong to the sign the cusp is in, next 2.5 degrees to the next sign from the sign the cusp is in, and so on. For example, if the cusp of the forth is 4 GE 53, then the 12th part of the cusp falls in 28 (28. 00 - 28.59) of Cancer.

Use Placidus houses + Ptolemy bounds (with a correction of Lilly which switches the bounds of Mars and Saturn in the end of Gemini). I was experimenting with Eqyptian bounds, but finally settled on Ptolemy's.

Find the sign, the bounds, and the house in which the 12th part of the 4th house falls in.

In general, the signs aversion (in particular the 12th and the 6th) to the rising sign (in particular, if it concurs also with the house) increase the probability of draw. The 8th sign is harmful to the home favourites (but neutral to away ones). The 2nd house is neither supporting nor harmful for both home and away favourites.

The 9th and the 3rd also increases the probability of draw, but not so as the 12th and the 6th.

See if (1) the 12th part falls in bounds of Mercury or in bounds which are empty (in particular, if they also meet the criteria above), then the game usually ends draw (unless Mercury is also the ruling planet of one of the teams, then Mercury, depending on its condition and relation with other planets, either supports or ruins the team represented by Mercury). The bounds are empty if there is no planet in or none casts a Ptolemy aspect inside the bounds. It might happen that a planet is not exactly in the bounds or does not cast an aspect inside the bounds, but the orb is tight (2 degrees maximum) to the point of the 12th part of the 4th cusp. Then judge by the corresponding planet and other indications in the chart. See if (2) the 12th part falls in bounds which are aspected by Mercury or planets (in particular inferiors) which are placed in double-bodied signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces), or by cadent planets (in particular if they also rule cadent signs) casting soft aspects (in particular sextile), or by combust planets,or by planets under horizon. See if (3) the 12th part falls exactly on the boundary of the bounds (orb 1-2 seconds which will give 12 - 24 min of arc).

If you find the above indicators, in addition, use the following:

1) both planets in the same triplicity (whole-sign trine aspect) or in the same sign (consider the reception with the dispositor), in particular if both in the same hemisphere (above or under the horizon) in conjunction with the dispositor in a cadent place or aversion to the rising sign or combust.
2) both planets disposed by the same planet (consider the reception with the dispositor) in conjunction with the dispositor in a cadent place or aversion to the rising sign or combust.

The above indications do not necessarily mean that a particular game ends draw but it will give a statistical edge.

Good luck!

-Ruler of 4th house in 6th house: (no points assigned).
-Ruler of 7th house in 6th house: (no points assigned).
-Ruler of 1st house in 6th house: (no points assigned).
-Sagittarius on 7th cusp: (no points assigned).
-Moon in 5th house: 2 Points for Home Team.

Home Team Wins!
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Diamond,

As the assignment of houses for home and away were angular houses I have been looking at that first. It will certainly be worth looking at other houses later. Finding time to do the analysis is the problem!

GB