Will I get the job? Environental protection, save the bees

So in this chart it is Mars hour, with Sagittarius, a fire sign rising.

Since Mars and Sagittarius are of the same elemental nature the chart is radical.

Jupiter represents me, as ruler of the AC
Venus represents the job, as ruler of the 10th.

Venus is applying her next aspect to Jupiter by a Sextile with strong Mutual Reception by Sign and Term. Looks good so far. Jupiter is also conjunct the 10th house cusp so there is another positive indication.

Also, I feel like I can look at this a completely different way. If I take Saturn as Almuten of the 10th to signify the job, I have the Almuten of the 10th conjunct the 1st, and ruler of the first conjunct the 10th, with strong Mutual Reception.

I don't like the fact that Venus is Cadent in the 12th, or that the significators are Peregrine but other wise it looks pretty positive. No other serious afflictions. The 12th is said to rule writing and research which does describe the job so this could be irrelevant.

Either way, it looks to me I will be offered the job and take it. That's my prediction.

I have a couple of questions.

The Moon is said to be co-significator of the querent or to signify action.

Moon will aspect Jupiter by Square, and Venus by Trine before the aspect between the two significators perfects. I can't find any examples of the Moon ever prohibiting perfection. At this moment I'm wondering is the Moon capable of behaving this way? Could it be due to the Moon being co-significator, perhaps her speed, that these aspects are not something to consider?

Should I only consider the very next aspect the Moon is going to make?

Also,

The ruler of the 2nd, Saturn, is conjunct the 1st cusp, and the Almuten of the 2nd Mars is conjunct the 2nd cusp, each are Conjunct the others Antiscia.

What could be the significance of that?

Mars conjunct Pluto, conjunct Vega, actually seem somewhat appropriate to how money will be earned, which is basically researching, writing, petitioning, organizing community outreach to stop fracking, off shore drilling, encourage self sustaining energy, and most specifically at the moment to lobby against pesticide companies which are killing off bees.

Hi Jescilito:

I'll give my opinion but please take it with a grain of salt as I am a newbie to horary. :)

To me this looks like one of those charts where the outcome may be what you asked about but when you get it you'd wished it hadn't happened :shock: .

Both significators are peregrine, which may inhibit perfection (which may be a good thing).

Saturn, peregrine, is on the AC:

Lilly, in the Considerations Before Judgement says that...if Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially Retrograde, the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good. Christian Astrology, page 122.

The 10th house is ruled by peregrine Venus in the 12th house, house of matters that are hidden, restrained, secret, incapable of action or of being fully understood. More on the 12th house:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

All the planets in the 10th house are disposited by that same Venus, including your significator.

The Moon is opposite Saturn on the cusp of 7, disposited by Mercury which is combust (unable to act freely/see clearly) by a debilitated Sun. Mercury is disposited by Venus.

As you pointed out, Saturn and Mars are afflicted with each other's antiscia, so both malefics have an influence on your 2nd house.

All in all, not very positive. I would say that there is something about the job or the company that has not been revealed to you and that you might not like or be able to live with comfortably.

There is a chart that might be along the same lines here:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 9ccd3d633a

If the link doesn't work Google: negative chart, positive results, skyscript.

Sorry that it doesn't sound very positive. :(

It's probably a good idea to gather other opinions as I am so new at this.

moonbright

Thanks for the response!

By all means I'm not looking for positive ! Haha I want to get better at astrology!

That's pretty spot on, they did hire me hands down.

The significator of the 10th, Venus, in the 12th wasn't so insignificant after all.

They were essentially lookin for help to campaign for Hillary Clinton.

I decided against taking the job.

Wow. Thank you for revealing the result and posting the chart, too; it was a very interesting one.

And the fact that you got hired with peregrine significators gives me some hope for some horaries that I've cast that I thought were lost causes because of no essential dignity - perhaps it's not as bad as I thought.

Good luck with further job searches - I'm in the same boat - looking for work is such a drag :-?

Cheers.

Thanks for the response! Yea I had posted the chart but it temporarily disappeared somehow.

From what I'm starting to see, in my experience at least. The dignity of the planets seems to have less to do with perfection of a thing, and more to do with willingness of those involved to actually perfect it. Peregrine and afflicted significators can still bring something to pass it just might be a less than ideal situation, which would often be avoided if possible anyway.

Also, horaries like this are tricky because only two planets have dignity, neither benefics. (Of course you could say Jupiter is weakly dignified by mixed triplicity but I'm certain many would disagree escpecially in a horary but I'd say it's better than nothing) One of them Mars is naturally malefic, the other Mercury, is debilitated by combustion.

What about times when everything is peregrine or in an essential debility? Should we to say that nothing can come to pass?

No, people are landing jobs good and bad, people are achieving, people are doing well. Life goes on. They say to refrain from judgement until a later time when the heavens are in a pitiful state or of equal testimonies. I think we can still make accurate predictions and that shouldn't stop us from looking at the chart as a whole, objectively and taking our best stab at it.

Things can still turn out good for us when the heavens are pitiful. I don't think any of our predecessors would have believed otherwise. They would have most likely exercised more caution in judgement. I also believe however that when benefics are strong and well placed things will inevitably turn out better for the majority of us as.

I finally took a different job, btw. I can post that chart too if you want to take a look. It of course doesn't look awesome either. It reflects the job situation quite well. But you gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes?

I'm seeing it like this, life is imperfect, and unless your landing a dream job or dream situation, you can't really expect to have perfect significators. Life is rarely if ever perfect. Astrology reflects that fact more than anything. Sometimes you have to roll with the punches.