will my computer be Ok this trip (vs breakdown)

I'm about to travel during mercury Rx and two yrs ago i had a computer disaster where, just the day before Christmas (when all repair shops close), my computer jack broke, the only spare parts were in China bc i didnt buy this computer in my home country, and required 3 weeks to ship - etc. Long story is I had to buy a completely new computer asap and load with proprietary shoftware which ended up requiring 3 weeks of constant attention to get it to "operating" conditions (and a lot of $). My computer IS my source of income so it's important nothing happens to it AND I have to travel with it regardless.

I now have a backup, but given the travel upcoming, would like to leave the backup at home while I travel for the holidays. My question is: (if i only take the main computer with me) will it be OK or is there going to be another MercRx-related snafu?

I am giong to presume computers would be house 3/communications.

H3 in this chart is, aptly, Gemini, ruled by Merc(soon to be Rx) and Merc is sitting in the 11th house of friends...groups.
Merc squares me/Jup in 7 units time. Merc makes no aspect to moon.

I'm taking the square as a "snafu". I also take the Uranus-Moon opposition (Uran as coruler of the 12th house of loss??) as a hint of a disaster computer-wise.

Does anyone see differently?

here is the chart:

http://imgur.com/a/FjFp8