Marriage Horary w/h mutual reception, combust,Via Combusta

Hello Forum,

I have been studying horary for couple of months. I wld. Be more than happy if you forward your comments so that I cld. Tie up loose ends at my end to improve my knowladge about horary art.

Here is the back ground. One of my friend did a cup reading for me by end of september and said that I wld meet a significant other in Nov. Who I know in person and I wld be get engaged in march 2017 and marry him in the year of 2017. She also said he will value me and I wld be so happy with him.

So, I asked the question on the 30th.of September Will I meet my future marriage partner in November?

Here is the link to chart ( I wld be very pleased if you cld. Tell me how I can manage to post the chart here )

http://i67.tinypic.com/2zth9v9.jpg

The planatery hour and day do not match, however, this is still a radical chart with Auq. Rising and with Sag on the MC as I am the "eccentric" and " humurous " and "independent" woman. I believe lumanaries wld also support that this is a radical chart, both Sun and Moon in Libra of commited relationships , and in the 8th. House of hidden matters. Besides, I do not know any Sun man yet who is in love me yet.

Sun in the exaltion of Saturn .

Saturn in the triplcity of Sun.

Both Saturn and Sun are peregrine. However, there is a mutual reception between Saturn and Sun, both of them in the term of Venus and Sun is appling a sextile to Saturn.

Sun in his fall in Libra, and in the 8th. House. I think this is because he does not yet has the courage to tell me about his interest for me and he keeps his love as a secret at the moment OR due to some other reason. The ruler of the 8th is detriment in Mars, in the 9th. in Via Combusta. Does that mean that there is some other "pushing hard" Venus with whom he is at the process of divorce OR Venus also the being of the ruler of the 3rd. are we having a kind of telecomunication problems due to distance. In both cases, I do not know any one either in the process of divorce or in a foreign country or distant place. Any other suggestions about Venus being her detriment and in Via Combusta ?

Mercury in the 7th.in its exaltation shd be suggesting my ex husband OR mercury also being the ruler of the 5th. House of the romance/ flirt it may suggest the endless flirting/ attraction I have had with the same man ( call him X ) more than one year, and which has gone no where. Both them were self centred, so I have no idea who exactly this Mercury man is .

Moon in its fall, and under sun beams... I think, this shd. be showing that I am blind to see who this Sun man is, and more of a chance I am exteremly tired with this " going nowhere" flirtation with X man.

Jupiter ruling the future of the marrige, is also in the 8th. House of secrets, peregrine and combust. Is this because I do not believe I will get married so that I am to blind to see any future for marriage OR is the Sun man hiding his intent with having a future with me. Because he has separeted from Jupiter and sextiling Saturn now OR is that because Sun man ruins the option of marrige? I really wld like to have yor comments on this. One of the threads here, I read regarding Sun rays, he might be either keeping it as a secret or rendering its qualities. i.e. he ruins Jupiter, the future of marrige.

And with regards the Moon, being in her face, but at its fall, yes, I have nothing to do about the matter. Besides, yes I am combust because I dyeing to be meet this Sun man as I feel quite exhausted with that X man ( still attracted to him, wanna forget him )

Mars is strong in this chart squaring Jupiter, the future of the marrige if marrige is to happen. I think this is showing my worries in the case of a marriage because I got divorced once, and I want a lasting marriage. OR will there be confontrations with the Sun man. What do you think ?

I ignore the POF because it is in Auq. And in it is in the 12th which moon perfect the trine by 1 degree.

I am not sure if I shd be take into account the nodes in the 1st. And 7th. which Saturn shd be squaring soon.

My conclusion is that; with the mutual reception and with the applying sextile between Saturn and Sun , plus Jupiter , being the ruler of the MC , and moon, both sextiling MC, yes, I will meet a significant other in November which we may get married.

Besides, moon, will be carrying the light of Jupiter, ruler of MC, to the Sun man. She will last aspect Saturn, who is me.

Moon will be combust, and then under sunbeams after she conjucted Sun. It seems there will be still have some emotional disturbances at my end. Besides Venus, the co-signifactor of comminments/ marriges at her detriment and being in Via Combusta, suggests this wld not be an easy ride.

Moon has just applied a partial square with Mars, and she will last sextile Saturn. As the square is a past aspect with Mars, is this still a besiegment ? What wld. You say about it? I believe it is besiegment. So, if this marrige suppose to happen, it seems I will not be happy at all.

And Sun's past aspect to AC, does that mean I have already met him ?

The thing is, if my all above comments are correct, I can reject that Sun man. But if I take account the square between Saturn and nodes, this marrige will not be avoidable. What do you think ?

Thanking you all in advance.

LOL

Breeze.
Breeze

Hello forum,

I'd like share the outcome here as it may help some beginners just like me.

Although it has been predicted by an expert that I wld meet a significant other in November, I did not meet anyone.

I have been later advised by the same expert that I shd had taken action to meet someone because Saturn, me, is strong as it is angular in the 10th, and Sun, the significant other is unable to act because he is in the 8th.

Have a nice day.
Breeze

gs53 wrote:Deborah Houlding said in one of her posts: "Unfortunately I've never seen a succesful and happy outcome to a horary where the Moon or a main significator is located in the 8th house. Either what is asked about won't happen, or if it does happen it will lead to despair."
Well then maybe this will be the first positive one . :D

Hi Gocca,
I am a novice to horary. I predicted then that I wld not meet anyone, because Sun was at its fall and Venus was at its detriment. The astrologer told me that I wld meet someone in Nov. as the aspect occured ( which made me so happy to hear ), but there wld be issues to be sorted out if we decided to move forward.

So, I have now come to a point where I 100% expreinced what Ms. Holding noted in her post.

Hi gs53,
Yes, this is definately a positive outcome as I am a survivor of a long marriage, plus a heart breaking romance 😀.

Wish you the best.
Breeze

gs53 wrote:Deborah Houlding said in one of her posts: "Unfortunately I've never seen a succesful and happy outcome to a horary where the Moon or a main significator is located in the 8th house. Either what is asked about won't happen, or if it does happen it will lead to despair."
In sanskrit texts, 8th house is called randhra not for nothing:

http://spokensanskrit.de/index.php?tinp ... E&link=yes

= cavity, hole,slit,defect,flaw,fissure,imperfection,weak part,chasm and aperture.