help for a starter

I wonder if you can help me with this horary about a past love of mine...
http://i68.tinypic.com/350to39.png
I have to say that I am a starter in horary, so I need your guidance.
The chart I casted asks whether he has still love feelings for me.
I am Jupiter, he is Mercury. I am desparate for him, he is rather not, I guess... Receptions are rather messy for me, because I cannot understand who loves more.
Having little knowledge for horary, I can't figure out whether he is peregrine or not. I think that Mars is our past beaking up...
And still a lot of questions..
Who is Venus? Me or another woman? Maybe our past story? or what else?
What about his Mercury going to meet Regulus and North Node? What about Pars of Fortune applying to Venus and separating from Mercury?
Who is Saturn who is going to enter his turned 7th house?
Who is Uranus?
Is there transference of light by Moon?
Is there future for us? All is already over?
I am really confused! Please any help will be precious
Thank you,
Aelia
aelia

Re: help for a starter

This chart is from late July. You probably know the answer by now, don't you?

Jupiter is in Virgo, indeed you are crazy about him. Venus (you as a woman) is in Leo, you are crazy about the Sun (him as a man). The Moon has just entered the Sun's exaltation. Gee, you woke one morning with him in your mind and all those past memories/feelings came back!

Mercury and the Sun are in Leo. (Mercury is in the term of Jupiter, depending on which table of dignity you look at.) There are no significant receptions towards you. Leo is a fixed sign; no relevant changes are indicated in the chart.

So the answer to the main question, I'm afraid, is "no", he has no significant feelings for you.

Future: you can easily contact him since the Moon is about to trine the Sun. But "future" of a relationship? Without receptions, I don't think so. Maybe a one-night stand could happen since Mercury is really into the Sun and the Sun is perky. He may go for satisfying his manly needs/desires. If you'd be interested in doing the same for your Venus' needs/desires it would be worth a try?

Study a good book with a bunch of examples on traditional horary technique. That will help clarify all your technical questions.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Thank you Mr. Oliveira. I appreciate your concern!

I really do study horary, but still, receptions gives me a lot of pain, considering traditional interpretation vs John Frawley's etc...

I indeed was afraid of such a bad scenario...
Unfortunately, I have deep feelings for this man, and in no case can I align myself to such ''frivolous'' intentions as these the chart assigns to him. :,

Yes, the chart is from 24 July, but I' ve no contact with him and I needed an answer before any attempt of mine to meet him again...

Anyway, it' s vain to ask if there is another woman..., I guess :(
But if there is, which planet in this chart indicates it? Perhaps Saturn entering his 7th?

Also, just for study reasons concerning Uranus role in hrary astrology: there is an aspecting trine between Uranus and Mercury and Venus as well. Any suggestion of this?

Does Venus trining with Pars of Fortune indicates that I 'll get over the pain of this wreckage?

I guess that future keeps something good for him, too (Regulus, North Node), but of what nature?

Maybe my question is self -defeating, but can this chart show whether he ever had true feelings for me in the past, or he was just playing?

Aelia
aelia

Hi Aelia,

Some comments:
aelia wrote:but still, receptions gives me a lot of pain, considering traditional interpretation vs John Frawley's etc...
John Frawley is as traditional as it gets. But I undestand that mixing different approaches can be confusing.
aelia wrote:in no case can I align myself to such ''frivolous'' intentions as these the chart assigns to him.
The "frivolous" idea was merely a hint as to what is usually possible when someone is focussed on himself and his physical urges. Some relationships are based on that. So if you decide to contact him, I think it is a good thing to know that that is his focus.
aelia wrote:Anyway, it' s vain to ask if there is another woman..., I guess :(
But if there is, which planet in this chart indicates it? Perhaps Saturn entering his 7th?
If the concern about another woman was strong in your mind when you asked the question and cast the chart then we can answer it from this chart. If not then you need another chart to answer that.

The question is about you and him. So his 7th is your house, house 1. It cannot refer to somebody else.

Saturn is too far from the ascentand and in no close aspect to any other planet in order to be considered in this chart.
aelia wrote:Also, just for study reasons concerning Uranus role in hrary astrology: there is an aspecting trine between Uranus and Mercury and Venus as well. Any suggestion of this?
It will depend on which "traditional" source you ask. But since you are asking me: I do not use trines to Uranus, only close conjunctions and oppositions. Uranus, much like Antares spells separation and endings. I use it in the same way I use a fixed star, never as a significator. Like stars, it gives nuance to interpretations.
aelia wrote:Does Venus trining with Pars of Fortune indicates that I 'll get over the pain of this wreckage?
Again, it will depend on who you ask. As far as I am concerned there is nothing to be learned from the PoF in this chart, except that, since the PoF is in Leo it may indicate that the core of the question is linked to the signification of the Sun. But that we already know is important given by the fact that three important planets are in Leo and what the receptions reveal.

You will get over this when you find a way to fulfill yourself and get out of your own detriment. This is an important point from this horary chart. If Jupiter were in Gemini (the sign on the 7th cusp, his house) your detriment could be disregarded and would mean that you were in love with him because of "him". But Jupiter in detriment in Virgo show us that you are not happy where you are and therefore you project the idea of happiness onto being with this man.
aelia wrote:I guess that future keeps something good for him, too (Regulus, North Node), but of what nature?
It is important to keep focus in horary, regardless of which approach you take. The question is about how he feels about you. That answer is guaranteed to be in the chart. Naturally the chart wil also show how you fel about him. You can ask what the future holds for him, but that will require another chart.

Technically: Regulus is too far from any important planet to be of any importance here. And rarely is Regulus of any meaning in a relationship chart. Also, I don't think it is a good idea to consider applying aspects to stars otherwise we will end up with countless aspects with dozens of stars with dozens of meanings all the time.
aelia wrote:Maybe my question is self-defeating, but can this chart show whether he ever had true feelings for me in the past, or he was just playing?
Yes it can show that. Just look at the past of his significators.

The Sun was in Cancer where it was in the Moon's sign and the exaltation of Jupiter. So yes, he had much positive feeling for you. But with the change of signs, which reflects a change of circumstance in his life (internal or external or both) those feelings waned. Either way Mercury was always focussed on the Sun, so we have a man whose physical/sexual urges are of paramount importance to him.
aelia wrote:there is n applying trine...
The Moon is at 1 ARI and the Sun is at 2 LEO. That is an applying trine.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net

Mr. Oliveira,
Your remarks are THAT illuminating and informative. :o
I' ve no words to thank you. :'
You really cleared up this whole mess in my head!
I wish the answer of the chart itself could make me so enthusiast, as did me your lights :( .
But I guess, I can handle it, considering it "a blessing in disguise": bad for my personal life, good for my progress in horary understanding :?.
I suppose it goes like the proverb: "every cloud has a silver lining'' :neutral: :roll:
Thanks for all,
Aelia
aelia