Astroamerica Online Bookstore for Sale

Astroamerica online bookstore is for sale

I received the following email from the widow of Dave Roell, the founder of the online bookstore Astroamerica.com:

As you may know, my husband Dave Roell passed away recently. I find that I am unable to manage the business. And it really needs an astrologer.

The internationally known website, the vendor list (including individual authors), the 1-800#, the e-mail list, and the remaining stock are for sale.

It would be a good business to add on to an existing astrology business. I hate to see the business he built up over the years disappear. Please contact me if you are interested or if you know of anyone who would be interested.

Elizabeth

Her email address is:

Dave@astroamerica.com

Do you know of anyone who'd like to take over this business?
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Toward the end Dave wasn't making enough money to keep the business profitable. Amazon and other web sites had taken over the astrological book market. The great value of Astroamerica.com was in Dave's book reviews, his newsletter and his stock of almost every astrological book in print, both western and Indian texts.

From what I've seen, it looks like Elizabeth has been transferring some of Dave's books to The American Federation of Astrologers in Tempe, Arizona. Some of his own published books (mainly republished classics, very valuable) are available on Amazon.com

There is probably no one with enough expertise, time and cash to handle the Astrology Center Dave ran so well. Yes, it's very sad that Dave is no longer with us. I would be surprised if anyone could take his place. He was one of a kind.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm