Is my boss angry at me?

5/5/05 1:58 pm Brookyn, NY

5 Virgo Rising. I am Mercury at 20 Aries in the 8th house, applying towards a square with Saturn in 2 degrees.

MC is 1 Gemini. So Boss is also Mercury?

Moon is at 13 Aries, 8th house, separating from opposition to Jupiter, applying towards a sextile with Neptune, and in seven degrees to a conjunction with Mercury.

Saturn, natural ruler of boss, is 22 Aries in 11th house.

What do I do with Mercury is significator of both myself and my boss? The first and tenth houses are not inhabited by any planets.

Is 5 Virgo too early to judge?

I suppose if I am Mercury and Boss is Saturn, and we are square, then she's not happy with me. I am also unhappy in the 8th.

How about you are both in the same situation? Mercury ruling both the 1st and the 10th suggests this.
The MC at 01Gem23 is quite close to the fixed star Alcyone at 0Gem04, from the Pleiades, the star of "the weeping sisters". Were you both in the situation to cry ?
As Mercury is going towards a square with Saturn, I'd say that sad or unhappy would be better words than angry.
However, as the Moon is heading towards Mercury, you should be able to work this out.

Since my post I asked her obliquely if we were "OK," and she said she was just teasing, and realized that coming from the director it could be interpreted as threatening. I think she basically feels I am being overly detailed in my job, which I guess is appropriate for Virgo Rising. Actually, my ASC is 4 Virgo.