Hi panka,
Well that's bad news if he feels held back by my Moon! :, ugh.

I don't know what NN conj Merc means offhand though (good or bad) and will look into it...

However I had Sat/Moon conj in my last relationship and I thoguht it gave us some glue (maybe the glue was from elsewhere), although I know Saturn can really "rain on" the Moon's parade...

Polina wrote:Trying again:

His Natal:
http://imgur.com/a/leP4E

Synastry:
http://imgur.com/a/LgmKg

I wont post my natal yet unless you think it's crucial because truly I'm more interested in finding out what he is feeling/wanting/needing here as I know my own desires already (and I'm shown in part of the synastry anyway)
On an emotional level for him are important periods

17-29 july 2016

from 15. December 2016 onward several months

Your experience is currently stronger?and his will to strengthen from December onward

Hi alex again ))
we actually met on July 29 )) so that explains it! It's good news if things for him will be stronger in December as we're taking a two week vacation together over the holidays (can't wait!)

But for him I presume that emotional experience will lessen maybe at the end of 2017 (?) is it a short-term influence he will experience??
(what planets make you say that also? I am curious)...

Polina wrote:Hi alex again ))
we actually met on July 29 )) so that explains it! It's good news if things for him will be stronger in December as we're taking a two week vacation together over the holidays (can't wait!)

But for him I presume that emotional experience will lessen maybe at the end of 2017 (?) is it a short-term influence he will experience??
(what planets make you say that also? I am curious)...
from December hi have stronger aspect in relation to the moment introduction

I stated earlier that this is a Saturn aspect, which brings stability if person conclude that such a relationship is acceptable to him. There is a period of approximately nine months. Calculates from December, following approximately 9 months (it valid for him, for you this period will be completed 2 or 3 months earlier)

So to both the comes to Saturn aspect that only one can bring stable and durable relationship. However, such a relationship will be formed for months, means that it will take time to stabilize the relationship.

You asked me for the long distance relationship ... These are Uranus manifestation, and this is the main descriptions of the relationships, and it means that in this way the relationship begins. This does not mean going to be the whole time because there are other aspects that give additional explanation. (have listed above)

So the first test of relationships is following months to about August 2017, if relationship pass this first border following test is approximately 2020 ... etc. etc.

could be a lot more read out but in this chart do not have precise positions of the planets ....

2017-2018 on the emotional level will be similar to 1995
For moving very possible, but I can not be precise because I do not have precise horoscope. However possible that around of your birth was moving your family ??

Alex

Hi Alex,
Thanks so much... this is very helpful for adjusting my expectations....it is good to know that i'm "ahead" of him which means I have to reign it in and tone it down until he has the transits that push him to the spot I'm already in...

You asked about moving at the time I was born? My parents moved prior to my birth and we moved again when I was 3 years old but how does that relate to this (?)

If there are specific dates you need to clarify, then I am more than happy to provide them, but not sure which dates you might need.

Polina wrote:Hi Alex,
Thanks so much... this is very helpful for adjusting my expectations....it is good to know that i'm "ahead" of him which means I have to reign it in and tone it down until he has the transits that push him to the spot I'm already in...

You asked about moving at the time I was born? My parents moved prior to my birth and we moved again when I was 3 years old but how does that relate to this (?)

If there are specific dates you need to clarify, then I am more than happy to provide them, but not sure which dates you might need.
This move around your birthday confirms the possibility of future soon significant move...

I did not receive feedback for this period

2017-2018 on the emotional level will be similar to 1995 !!??

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. I wasnt clear where your question was...if you are asking what 1995 was like, I was deeply in love, the first love of my life ever. It was a great time)) It did not last because he lied and cheated on me later but that year things were fresh and new.

So this gives me great hope for 2017 and 2018!

I wasn't sure though *how* the move prior to my birth relates (actually my parents moved numerous times before i was born, but I think the last time was before I was conceived, not sure) and again when I was 3 we left the city for good, big change in my life as i was so young. It is exciting if 2017 will bring a move because that is what i want (and, at 42 I am much better prepared for it than i was at age 3 ) :???: