Re: Unaspected solar return Sun

silviam wrote:Any experience of unaspected solar return Sun?
I've never came across this before and I'm unsure at how to interpret it.
Your input on this issue is very much appreciated.
Unaspected Sun like any other unaspected planet, expressed through the dispositor and / or require the entire personality to express unaspected planet.

Therefore, it is necessary to consider the complete solar horoscope, and also natal horoscope.
Because it does not matter only Sun in the solar horoscope.
Also solar horoscope viewed in the context of the natal horoscope, because solar "depends" on the natal horoscop ...

Perhaps more important to see which areas of life are activated in a Solar horoscope, and by comparison with Natal and transit to natal confirm very specific motive in quite specific time moment ...

Alex

Re: Unaspected solar return Sun

Many thanks, very useful .
alex62 wrote:
silviam wrote:Any experience of unaspected solar return Sun?
I've never came across this before and I'm unsure at how to interpret it.
Your input on this issue is very much appreciated.
Unaspected Sun like any other unaspected planet, expressed through the dispositor and / or require the entire personality to express unaspected planet.

Therefore, it is necessary to consider the complete solar horoscope, and also natal horoscope.
Because it does not matter only Sun in the solar horoscope.
Also solar horoscope viewed in the context of the natal horoscope, because solar "depends" on the natal horoscop ...

Perhaps more important to see which areas of life are activated in a Solar horoscope, and by comparison with Natal and transit to natal confirm very specific motive in quite specific time moment ...

Alex
:'
silvia