Baton Rouge Shootings

The American astrologer Anthony Louis has written an excellent piece on the Baton Rouge shootings so I have decided to just provide the link to his piece rather than post up the chart myself. Anthony focuses in some detail on the chart of the killer Gavin Eugene Long as well as the event chart.

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2016/07 ... ton-rouge/

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks mark,

transit data basically off a sunrise chart and including pluto.. i have rattled on about mars/pluto and violence on these pages for some time, but glad it is again being highlighted for those who might question the value of pluto in understanding the astrology better.. i enjoy anthony louis's views and often find myself much in agreement with his breakdown astrologically... i didn't have the heart to start a thread on this pointing out much of the same.. for me the transits have spoken strongly enough in the past month and the conjunction of uranus to eris and ceres which happened close to the brexit event all cast a long shadow over much of what has happened the past month.. naomi bennett suggested that the squaring of the moons nodal axis - geo position, to uranus's helio nodal axis has even fed into all this.. it is an interesting idea that is also a bit unorthodox and worth more study..

it seems like a volatile mix of factors are really quite difficult for the usa at this point in time.. i hope it all stops and things return to normal soon.. innocent people or policemen dying is always horrible..