Medieval Aspect Theory

Hi there - I would value feedback about some elements of medieval aspect theory. I will use Gordon Brown's chart, the ex-PM, as it has some fascinating issues from the point of view of aspects. Brown's chart is intensely complicated; perhaps it is no wonder that he found it difficult to project himself on the wider stage once he became PM.
Firstly, would anyone consider Brown's Sun to be feral. As far as I can see it forms no aspect with any other planet. I use the moiety technique for establishing aspect relationships. However, it does form an approaching sextile with the MC. Does a relationship with an angle rather than a luminary or planet, mitigate against the feral condition.

Secondly, it seems to me that the position of Mars fulfils the criteria for being assisted by Venus and Jupiter. Both benefics are highly dignified in Pisces although all three planets are in the twelfth house. This suggests that the potentially challenging nature of Mars, the out-of-sect malefic (albeit with some essential dignity by term and face and being in a water sign) is moderated by being held between the benefics.

Thirdly, does Venus fulfil the condition of being beseiged by Mars and Saturn. This is less clear to me because Saturn is in Libra rather than Virgo. Venus will not oppose Saturn until it enters Aries. Nevertheless, Venus does separate from Mars by conjunction and approaches Saturn by opposition albeit only after it enters Aries.

Fourthly, I would value any feedback about void of course conditions from a medieval perspective. Let's look at the Moon and Mercury. Clearly the Moon is not VOC as it is approaching opposite Mercury. The Moon and Mercury aspect each other. However, once the Moon has moved beyond Mercury, Mercury itself will not make any further aspects to other planets or the Sun whilst it is in Aquarius. Does this count as a VOC Mercury? Or does the interaction with the applying Moon mean that the VOC condition is not relevant. Intriguingly, before Mercury leaves Aquarius, the Moon will make further aspects to it when it moves through late Libra (trine) and very late Scorpio (square). Does this have a bearing on the VOC condition?

The same sort of consideration applies to Venus and Mars, both in Pisces. In some ways I think this is a clearer example of VOC. Neither planet will make another aspect before entering Aries to oppose Saturn. Venus is separating from Mars and Mars is separating from Jupiter; both aspects are within moiety.

However, the Moon, although not aspecting either Venus or Mars, will make oppositions from late Virgo to both planets before they leave Pisces. The same question arises: are Venus and Mars VOC, or does the forthcoming opposition from the Moon in Virgo (the Moon is placed in Leo in the natal chart) mean that they make further aspects before leaving their current sign, thereby eliminating the VOC condition.

I hope that the above is clear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.