using a day chart for theresa may..

theresa may might be due for a break, but i don't think she is going to get one in here... it is true jupter applies in a 60 to her sun, but saturn transit still looms large.. while past the degree of her sun, it is in a 135 to her venus at present - the ruler of her sun..

i was wondering if she was going to resign... i note solar arc uranus is very close to her sun at the moment.. the nodal axis transit squares onto her neptune and the jan 20th 2019 is very close to this planet in her chart.. and of course t neptune presently sits on her mars which adds to the debilitating nature of her hand at this moment in time...

when is the vote?? mars opp jupiter here right now.. she might think she has a chance under this transit... i wouldn't count on it..

Theresa May won the confidence vote, but it looks as though the stress goes on for her.

I think she will be successful, but it must be so difficult for her at the moment. Neptune and the Moon right on her Mars as I write....

Maybe things won't be totally settled until Jupiter in 13 degrees Sagittarius squares her Mars in January. Then we should see a clear win for her and all this endless tension and small wins and more problems come to an end. She will have won the war and all these endless battles will be over.

fleur,

are you basing a complete turn around for t may based on a jupiter transit to her mars? i personally can't see it! she has also stated that she will not be running in the next election... i think may doesn't have much going for her and the brexit issue is a very contentious issue that is not going to go away, with the exception of the uk dissolving into something else... the uk is going to need a much stronger leader then theresa may in order to right the uk as i see it.. her time is almost up!

how about that integrity initiative boondoggle that bbc and the uk press refuse to cover?? it is like cambridge analytica version 2...
https://www.moonofalabama.org/images7/iiwleaks.jpg

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... ilitation/

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/12/t ... .html#more

james_m wrote:fleur,

are you basing a complete turn around for t may based on a jupiter transit to her mars? i personally can't see it! she has also stated that she will not be running in the next election... i think may doesn't have much going for her and the brexit issue is a very contentious issue that is not going to go away, with the exception of the uk dissolving into something else... the uk is going to need a much stronger leader then theresa may in order to right the uk as i see it.. her time is almost up!

how about that integrity initiative boondoggle that bbc and the uk press refuse to cover?? it is like cambridge analytica version 2...
https://www.moonofalabama.org/images7/iiwleaks.jpg

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... ilitation/

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/12/t ... .html#more
Theresa May is strong, and I can't see any of the other tories being able to do her job. Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg (Sag/Gemini) don't seem to even want the job, and it would fall to some Remainer like Amber Rudd.

Ann Widdecombe would be fantastic as prime minister, but she seems to have withdrawn from front stage. She is retired, but would be another great Libran woman to be prime minister if she came back.

British politicians mostly seem to be cardinal signs, and Libra women prime ministers....the handbag is mightier than the sword.

And it isn't just the Jupiter transit to Theresa May's Mars in January, but Jupiter completes the pattern when it gets there in January. Jupiter will trigger something far bigger.

Fleur wrote: Theresa May is strong, and I can't see any of the other tories being able to do her job.

And it isn't just the Jupiter transit to Theresa May's Mars in January, but Jupiter completes the pattern when it gets there in January. Jupiter will trigger something far bigger.
fleur, as i understand it, may is only good for 1 year after which she is not planning on leading the tories.. do i have that wrong?? she has said she will see brexit to completion in this time frame... am i missing something here?

also, i am curious what you see astrologically that happens in january 2019 that jupiter triggers? what is it that it triggers? thanks..

I mentioned this before somewhere.Her chinese chart suggests a very strong,determined,intense person.Yin metal people appear soft on the surface but they can be harder than Yang metals like Thatcher

Recent events confirmed that. She`s in a support(earth) year,since it is unfavorable as she is strong metal, she loses support because earth only increases her inflexible,determined self. Things only get better as of next august when her self expression helps her. I wonder if her western chart suggests something similar?
Saturn square the Sun explains a lot we see now, but Jupiter may make her more comunicative due to sextile

I think she will come up smiling. Juncker has dropped what he was doing to help her out. Transiting Jupiter is conjunct her Mars, and transiting Mercury's antiscion is square her Mars.

Very powerful transits to her chart, so something very decisive should happen. Maybe Juncker will offer her something good.

transiting jupiter is actually square her mars - 1 degree past.... in fact neptune is conjunct her mars - also about 1 degree part... all in all, i suspect theresa mays situation remains very unfavourable and i don't see much of any positive in her position here, astrologically and otherwise.. certainly it would be most positive if an actual birth time was made available for her!! in fact the situation facing britian, and the uk has to be taken in a wider context of the situation facing the world today geo politically.. it is very challenged at present... there isn't going to be any magic bullet that a local politician can produce to counter all this..

getting back to theresa mays chart.. she has an opposition with mars and jupiter.. this can typically lead to foolhardy decisions where the confidence is misplaced.. having jupiter transit into the square of this opposition is would be thought of as a positive in terms of the persons judgement.. i would expect something negative as opposed to positive to come out of it..

the solar arc of uranus at her sun is another x factor that i would weigh to the downside here.. while the aspect in the natal chart is a sextile - a positive - iit is also caught up in an opposition to chiron - a t square essentially with her sun at the top... so uranus is now in a solar arc direction at the top of this t square... i would expect the unexpected, or as tt says - something shocking.. that fits with my read on the astro, bearing in mind i am working wtih a chart that is absent a birth time!

James, yes sorry I meant transiting Jupiter is in Sagittarius and her Mars is in Pisces, so it is a square.

And also transiting Uranus is 45 degrees semisquare to her Mars, and in February transiting Saturn's antiscion (13 degrees Sagittarius) will square her Mars. Uranus has a reputation for shocking and drastic, sudden and unexpected events.

thanks fleur and for your comment on the bezos thread.. i figured you meant that and it was just a typo...thanks for the additional astro observations..

apparently this is the result from today
May's Brexit withdrawal deal has been rejected by a majority of 230 votes (Y=202/N=432).