You'd think "We" could come up with a better Birth Time now that we know about her.

Some people use the Eclipses to time Birth Charts.

She definitely hasn't got a grip on the reality of her position. She is sort og Miss Jean Broddie in her beliefs that as she is PM then everybody believes what she says and does what she wants.

She isn't outgoing. She didn't seek publicity and doesn't hang around the Tea Rooms and Bars at Westminster.

I just noticed the close applying conjunction between Saturn and The Node.

Oh God ? A secretive person ?

I must admit I had assumed she was a Scorpio, but as she isn't then I'd put Scorpio on the Cusp of her 10th.

I'd say she is a Control Freak and that'd be my first step in an iterative process.

The next would be to try to factor in that she is absolutely out of touch with the reality of life for most people.

She's an ONLY Child, and her father was a Vicar. He idea of doing something naughty was crawling around in the wheat in the farmer's field.

She's got a Traditional and pretty rigid view of things. Her husband puts the bins out because there are Boys and Girls jobs aren't there ?

Further I see Uranus crossing her Pluto / Moon combo in the coming months by trine.

She'll be doing radical things to stay in power.

Note the strong 21st Aug 2018 Solar Eclipse was close to her n.Pluto so some research there, and the soon to be reactivation by Uranus may tells us more about how her Chart should be erected.

As to her been deluded, or out of touch or badly advised, possibly Libran indecisive, her first Election as PM didn't deliver her the thumping majority many expected.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

one wonders about the longevity of theresa mays gov't with uk brexit secretary david davis resigning today... i note the sun in opposition to the natal pluto in the chart i have for theresa mays gov't and of course we continue to be under the opposition of transit pluto to natal sun in the chart here as well... any announcement coming soon, would not surprise me.. add to this the death of dawn sturgess, a women who apparently had drug addiction issues and more, falling sick over the ongoing mystery surrounding the uks claim that russia was responsible for the novichok, not to mention that this military grade chemical agent didn't kill the skripals.. it is almost like they needed to run it by again to remove all the questions the original script offered that have still yet to be proven... it is sad to see britian sink lower from it's former position of british empire 100 years ago..

And now BoJo has resigned too.

Astrologically I find the timing hard to see as strong moves.

Mars has just move retro, and Jupiter is SD-ed.

Jupiter is applying to r.Neptune, trine and r.Pluto sextile.

Uranus and r.Saturn are in trine.

H

rocko - i think it helps to have a root chart to begin with... when you are applying the astro data to your own chart - it makes sense... without a root chart, it is much more ambiguous...

in the case of the above chart i posted, one can note saturn transit squaring the midheaven here.. that and the fact that t pluto continues to oppose the sun in the chart above is enough of a starting point to work with..

but perhaps an even better starting point is to consider the chart itself without consideration of predictive tools.. perhaps the fist observation i would make is that the ascendant is sandwiched between mars and saturn. the ascendant is in a type of besiegement as i understand it.. the moon is in scorpio in the 12th house and it rules the 8th.. the sun and mercury are in cancer in the 8th sign.. jupiter, ruler of the ascendant is in detriment and conj the nodal axis, while neptune is also a part of this set up. all in all, it is a very challenging chart and i think reflects the difficult situation theresa mays gov't has found itself - processing brexit being the biggest issue overshadowing everything...

Your chart of the 2016 election's Saturn antiscion is 19.5 degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is conjunct it at the moment. I think the current modifiers of Pluto are temporary, so if it is those that she is experiencing at the moment then they are temporary. Maybe she will survive. I don't like all her policies, and I don't like politicians much at all, but she seems ok as politicians go and I like her, so maybe part of this is hope that she survives. Jacob Rees Mogg might make an interesting mincemeat concoction out of the EU which would be fun to watch, but he probably wouldn't even want to take over the reins of power. It wouldn't be Jacob Rees Mogg who would take over her job, and there are a lot of awful politicians and Theresa May is quite good.

Margaret Thatcher fell as transiting Pluto crossed her rising Saturn in Scorpio.
Last edited by fleur on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

i think brexit is the cause for much of the angst here... where does theresa may stand on brexit? is she trying to stale the process and then offer a panic vote to try to change things? that is a bit how it looks..

james_m wrote:i think brexit is the cause for much of the angst here... where does theresa may stand on brexit? is she trying to stale the process and then offer a panic vote to try to change things? that is a bit how it looks..

Interesting comment though James that she is trying to stale the process to get another vote in favour of the EU. The process certainly feels stale to me. I instinctively felt that Theresa May had more integrity than to do that, but could be wrong.

thanks fleur,

i was reminded that there was a snap election in 2017, so one really ought to work with the chart that came after her election win in 2017 which i have included below.. this chart has mars at 3 cancer in the 10th being squared by saturn - replaces the 3 libra midheaven in the other chart... meanwhile - all the important points of the chart - sun, moon and ascendant - continue to be plagued by the transit of neptune.. again - brexit looms large and could be taken to represent the angst that it or neptune casts over britian at this point in time..

I totally agree James that a good proven Chart is very helpful.

But equally tying down The May Government's chart is problematic as you illustrated. She became PM back in 2016, and actually remained such thru the Snap Election she called.

So how do we weave in any strengths or weakenesses the second General Election delivered to her ?

For me this is similar to when PLCs relist, or merge. I might have good original charts, but the PLC may change completely due to a merger.

I think in Theresa's case the original 2016 is the basis. That is when she became PM.

I think we need to dig out Boris Johnson's and I think there was a thread on it back in 2016.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9172

I think the Ball is in his Court in terms of how things will play out.

I think Theresa May will have know that Boris would have jumped ship after she tried to corral him.

She wouldn't have done that unless she felt she was in a strongish position.

I think she is cf his position.

H

PS People should watch to see if the strongly -VE Lunar Eclipse on the 27th July around 4° Aguarius lands on anything or anybody to do with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb-IJngnLsM

Maybe we should be looking at Jacob Rees Mogg's chart. He would make a great prime minister.

Jacob Rees Mogg has Saturn just under 3 degrees Taurus, so transiting Uranus is currently conjunct it within one degree, and will be stationary in early August. This is a powerful transit as Uranus is 45 degrees to Neptune and aspecting the Moons Nodes. Saturn is about being in authority.

I can't post his chart at the moment. 24th May 1969 London, noon chart as no time of birth known.

Re: Theresa May-Natal Chart of UK Prime Minister

Fleur wrote:Theresa May was born on October 1st 1956 in Eastbourne. No time of birth known http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Theresa_May

She looks almost certain to be the next prime minister, to replace David Cameron.

Her Mars is 13 degrees Pisces 41 minutes, which gives an antiscion of 16 degrees Libra 19 minutes. This point is currently being transited by Pluto, Neptune, Saturn etc. It does seem to be about winning a contest, but is Mars also implicated in diabetes, and could ill health become a factor in her becoming prime minister? For the last couple of years Uranus in 17 degrees Aries transited this point in her chart.
Simulation de rachat de crédit
In his "Encyclopaedia of Psychological Astrology", Charles Carter writes, under the heading Diabetes, "So far as my examples go, there is no disease which shows the value of specific areas beter tha this, the particular region in diabetes being about 17 degrees Cancer Capricorn. In one case the planets fall in 17 degrees Aries. Planets in Aries Libra are common." He shows the chart of Primo de Rivera, who had diabetes, whose Sun is 18 degrees Capricorn and Neptune 17 degrees Aries.
Glad to know you Theresa

Re: Theresa May-Natal Chart of UK Prime Minister

Nataniel06 wrote:
Fleur wrote:Theresa May was born on October 1st 1956 in Eastbourne. No time of birth known http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Theresa_May

She looks almost certain to be the next prime minister, to replace David Cameron.

Her Mars is 13 degrees Pisces 41 minutes, which gives an antiscion of 16 degrees Libra 19 minutes. This point is currently being transited by Pluto, Neptune, Saturn etc. It does seem to be about winning a contest, but is Mars also implicated in diabetes, and could ill health become a factor in her becoming prime minister? For the last couple of years Uranus in 17 degrees Aries transited this point in her chart.
Simulation de rachat de crédit
In his "Encyclopaedia of Psychological Astrology", Charles Carter writes, under the heading Diabetes, "So far as my examples go, there is no disease which shows the value of specific areas beter tha this, the particular region in diabetes being about 17 degrees Cancer Capricorn. In one case the planets fall in 17 degrees Aries. Planets in Aries Libra are common." He shows the chart of Primo de Rivera, who had diabetes, whose Sun is 18 degrees Capricorn and Neptune 17 degrees Aries.
Glad to know you Theresa
It`s a very good book by Carter.Whenever I mention it people seem to ignore it,maybe due to the title