Flo,

Maybe you already mentioned it but t.Neptune is SD right on top of her n.Mars. 13°42'.

All the way till the 25th Nov when it begins to ease, but slowly slowly.

She's been invoking the Greater Good.

What's she on ?

|EDIT - t.Mars arrives on the scene in early Dec too, exact to t.Neptune around 6th-8th Dec, so that must "hit" her n.Mars too.

Wowh !! How does that play out ? Afflicted for sure.

t.Jupiter arrives on square in early Jan.]

H

I think Theresa May will gather the Brexiteers around a negotiating table and make some changes that they want. She is probably working on this day and night.

I think she will be ok in the end.

Maybe Mark is right that she is a typical Moon in Virgo, and her Moon is actually about 1.5 degrees Virgo. If so, then transiting IsisTranspluto is exactly conjunct her Moon.

Watch for transiting Jupiter in 13 degrees Sagittarius in January squaring her Mars, I think that will time her winning this battle.

Theresa May - a strong rectification case

Hello everyone. I’d like to make a very strong case for a birth time of 1:50 am for Theresa May on 1 October 1956 [ASC=12-Leo-14].

Click here for the rectified chart: https://imgur.com/a/736C9Cf

My argument is as follows:

1) Elected Conservative leader on (11 July 2016) under the most sudden of circumstances – shocking Brexit referendum vote to Leave, immediately followed by the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron. What if we put Tr. Uranus on her MC (24-Aries-19.) when this happened reflecting her lightning-quick career elevation.

2) When her father died tragically in a car crash (12 Oct 1981) Tr. Pluto was at 24-Lib-04…EXACTLY on the IC and Secondary Progressed Moon was EXACTLY square the MC-IC.

3) Her mother died a few months later (early 1982) after a battle with MS with Tr. Pluto still on the IC.

4) She was appointed the first female Chairman of the Conservative Party in July 2002 with Tr. Jupiter at 24-Cancer, square MC.

5) May, as Home Secretary, introduces new restrictions intended to reduce the number of non-European Economic Area family migrants (11 June 2012). Later in the month (20 June 2012) she is found guilty of contempt of court in a deportation case. The judge accused her of “unacceptable and regrettable behaviour???. During this time, Tr. Saturn is retrograding over her IC at 23-Libra.

6) Her career elevation as Home Secretary and Prime Minister up to this day occurs with Tr. Saturn in the 2nd quadrant (houses 4,5,6) as you would expect with someone “on the rise???.

7) Forbes magazine publishes a list of “The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women??? on (20 Sept. 2017) and May comes in 2nd place, just behind Angela Merkel. Tr. Jupiter is on the IC.

8 - Currently (Nov. 2018) and becoming exact (25 Jan 2019) we have Tr. Uranus making a semi-square aspect to the ruler of the MC (Mars in 8th). Does this not describe the current uncertainty around her leadership; the attacks upon it?

Natally:

1) Neptune on IC, ruling 9th…grew up in the Church with father a clergyman.

2) Very close Moon-Venus conjunction with Venus ruling 4th…always a sign of love of food, wine, cooking. She owns 100 cookery books. Her husband has said that she "is a very good cook".

3) Moon-Venus-Pluto stellium square Saturn in 4 with Pluto co-ruling the 4th…a law-and-order conservative who was Home Secretary. Also, unable to have children.

4) Mars, ruler of the MC, in 8 opposing Jupiter in 2…entire career before elective politics was in money and finance, first with the Bank of England.

5) Rulers of the ASC and DSC, respectively, are sextile to each other, and aspect Chiron…a very good, healing marriage. Her husband is described as her “rock???.

Thank-you
Dean B. - Toronto, Canada
Last edited by Dean B on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:20 am, edited 12 times in total.

Excellent. Thank you very much for that.

A question from me to you is that you relate Career changes to transits to the IC as possible proof.

For me the IC is really core inner fundamental changes. What do you think ?

I'll certainly be adjusting my Chart for Theresa Dis-May.

H

Just plugged the 26th Nov transits for the 01:50 am Chart. Worth a look.

As I am Invested in the BREXIT Outcome I'll let others draw their own conclusions.

But Pluto transiting the estimated Asc ?

Is she paying a terrible price for this.

It certainly looked like that from Sunday's photos of her at the CBI Meeting.

H

Hello WooWoo.

I'm looking at the MC-IC as an axis so transits can affect both home and career.

Regarding your point..."But Pluto transiting the estimated Asc ?"...I don't quite understand. The estimated ASC is 12-Leo-14.

Dean,

1/ Yeh ! Totally with you on the MC-IC axis. Hard one to deal with I find.

Could We say that the Asc-DC is also an axis ? I'm interested to learn things like this.

2/ Well Astrodiest is giving Cap on the Asc 20°36' for data 01:50hrs, Eastbourne England, 1 May 1956.

And even 13:50hrs doesn't give a Leo Ascendant.

Have I missed something ?

H