Thanks Zagata!

The new medieval view (with mostly the same options as the Hellenistic view):
The planet listing style is now independent from the main view in both these views and will be found under General Options (F3) | Hellenistic tab | (or Medieval tab) | Views.

I still have to configure the live data for the fly by hints for the Hellenistic and Medieval views, then it will be released.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Thank you Curtis!

I like using a square wheel for horary and elections. I will always remember how neat some of the few example charts were in Ben Dykes' translation of Bonatti on Horary. They had only the degrees of the planets (no minutes or zoidia; see page 515 as one such example).
Likewise some of the points in the chart by John Ganivet in Robert Zoller's Diploma Course.

My point is that all those years ago I wanted to have a program that offers the same simplicity - a square or Hellenistic chart with just the degrees of the planets (as in many medieval chart examples), regardless of whether the chart in question used quadrant houses or whole signs.

Now finally, those that want to reproduce those ancient charts the way Ben Dykes or Zoller or someone else has, will be able to easily do so in Delphic Oracle instead of having to use the Paint program in Windows or Corel Draw etc on every single chart!

Moreover, in the case of elections, one would be able, as with the Hellenistic chart if they so prefer, to benefit from having the ascensional times of the zoidia visible. This is a method employed for timing of the significations of the electional chart. Again, this feature is incredibly useful as it saves time in having to calculate or approximate them for every chart.

On a funny, though of course true note, having the rising times of the zoidia visible prevents one from being misled or "converted". :D

I have had people show me a chart (not in Delphic Oracle and thus without the ascensions of the zoidia) and ask me to delineate and predict some things for the person. I assumed the person used the tropical Zodiac, but it turned out they were using the sidereal one. Talk about a surprise! Of course, if the chart were cast in Delphic Oracle and had the rising times of the zoidia visible I would have immediately noticed the unequal ascensions and known that a sidereal measurement was being used. This is just another way in which Delphic Oracle is so invaluable.
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/

** Version 9.0.0.3 - beta... Set up the medieval chart view to use whole sign divisions when whole sign houses are set in the main options (F3). In this case only the glyph will show on the cusp since the degrees for whole signs are always 0 degrees and 0 minutes. Set new Augular Triad house layout style for Hellenistic and Medieval views. When checked, it will display degrees horizontally for houses 3, 4, 5 and 9, 10, 11 implying a circular layout. In this style the degrees are listed below the planet glyph when in these houses whereas the other houses will show degrees (and minutes if selected) to the right.

Added a new Sign font size that is independent of the main chart view for the Hellenistic style wheel. This setting is available on the Main Options (F3) | Hellenistic | Views tab. The range is from [10..100], but the size will vary depending upon the scale of your screen, which is why I've allowed for this wide variance. The planet font sizes will be whatever you have set for the main chart view. Also there are 3 more options for Hellenistic view: show or hide ascensions, show or hide planetary hours and show or hide Chart info.

Added window scaling spin edit setting to the main options for the analysis windows (those that show to the right of the chart). If you have a hard time reading the font, then set this scale higher. The range is between 1/10th (0.1) to 10X with a default value of 0.6. You might notice that while changing this value some controls go out of sight or don't take up the full space of the docking area. To reset the window size to dock, just grab the splitter and resize slightly.

Also set the rounding algorithm to exclude rounding up near a sign boundary. This affects visual display when only degrees and minutes are used. The fly-by hints always show planets to the nearest hundredth of a second, but sometimes due to rounding, planets were shown at 0 degrees of the sign when they hadn't technically crossed (at 29 degrees, 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds for example would show at 0 Taurus 0). This issue has been resolved.
Curtis Manwaring

Hello, Martin!

Is there an option to buy the software via download? Shipping to Brazil takes forever and they will charge me 60% of the total amount for taxes.

Can you also ellaborate further on what one can get in the reports sections? Is there a way to add or get interpretations of famous books regarding certain positions? For example, what Bonatti says regarding, let's say, Venus in 5th etc (more or less like Solar Fire handles interpretations).

Best
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

Yair Alon wrote:Is there an option to buy the software via download? Shipping to Brazil takes forever and they will charge me 60% of the total amount for taxes.

Can you also ellaborate further on what one can get in the reports sections? Is there a way to add or get interpretations of famous books regarding certain positions? For example, what Bonatti says regarding, let's say, Venus in 5th etc (more or less like Solar Fire handles interpretations).
There's always the option to download the original installation as well as future updates.

There's a similar feature in Delphic Oracle for showing delineations of planets in signs, houses and aspects as well as when they're lords of certain houses (local determination). One can add to the delineation texts one's own notes as well using the built in editor.

There are also a few wizards that walk you through the process of understanding the nautical metaphor, the kuriios and oikodespotes (chart rulers), the preliminary natal analysis and predomination. Most of this is explained here:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/delphi ... nload.html
Curtis Manwaring

zoidsoft wrote:
There's always the option to download the original installation as well as future updates.
Awesome! So how do I get it? If I buy the License: $149.95 I will download it?

Thanks for the explanations, and congrats for the wonderful job!

BEST
Yair Alon
Kabbalist

Yair Alon wrote:
zoidsoft wrote:
Awesome! So how do I get it? If I buy the License: $149.95 I will download it?

Thanks for the explanations, and congrats for the wonderful job!

BEST
Yes. The order form is here:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/creditcardorder.html

I also have youtube video's on the program here:

http://www.youtube.com/zoidsoft/
Curtis Manwaring

The beta label will soon be coming off since now the Chart Designer, aspect lines, fixed stars and all functions are finished except for un-rotating glyphs in the Sign wheel (rotation is the default), and printing. The algorithm used to upright planet glyphs will be used to do the same in the other wheels in the next release. In the Chart Designer, I've added dozens of new Wheel and Color Themes, so that all you'll have to do to use the new styles is double click on them and redraw the chart (uniwheel..quintwheel). In numerous areas I've made small bug fixes and GUI improvements and now the program is getting to be more user friendly than version 8. Speed improvements have been made to the star calculation algorithm so I've felt comfortable including the full list of stars that are available in the Swiss Ephemeris file (from the Simbad database) and expanded the range in the visual display to +/- 40 degrees of ecliptic latitude (this is double the previous version). With the new themes, you will notice the DO9 label at the end of these and this indicates that colors and wheels have been tested in this version. The visibility of planet glyphs as well as which glyphs to use for which planet (these have long since been user configurable) have not been affected by the new design. You will notice that I've left a few wheel and color themes that aren't so labeled and I've left them there as a starting point for your own unique designs. The Chart Designer is very powerful and allows for creation of practically any circular wheel type you will ever need with the ability to change their order, (from outermost to inner most and in between) their thickness (wide or narrow), colors and where they are applied according to astrological colors (whether to shade or bound the colors) in 6 different color styles (Background, Foreground, Contrast, MatchBackground, MatchForeground, None), and transparency (alpha-blending).

I've polished the delineation files removing the old rich text format so a new set of files is distributed with this release.
Curtis Manwaring