Elements - traditional astrology application

Hi everyone,

lately I've been working on Elements, a web application that aims to provide traditional astrologers with a simple and modern application which can be accessed from desktop computers and tablet devices everywhere.

It is currently being beta-tested but I hope to release it in the next few weeks. I'll provide more details later, and here's some screenshots so that you can check how it is looking like so far.

Regards,
Jo?o Ventura

Hello again,

an update: added some more functionalities, and side-by-side viewing is starting to look really good. This is a great feature for people with large screen displays.. :)

Regards,
Jo?o Ventura

Hi everyone,

just to let you know that the website is up and running with plenty of information about the Elements application. You can find it at http://elements.flatangle.com.

I'm also very happy to let you know that you can now register yourself to test the web app for free. The free tier will always be free for business or personal use (with basic functionalities). You can find more information about pricing following this link.

Let me know your feedback!

Regards,
Jo?o Ventura
Last edited by jventura on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It wouldn't take my password - I was able to register and received the confirmation email, but couldn't get past the Elements app sign-in screen.

This has happened before with Yahoo email addresses, and there's no workaround that I know of when that's the case.

Astraea, could you send me an email to flatangleweb@gmail.com so I can check which email is yours?

Btw, did you click on the confirmation link on the first email? I've received at least another two emails where people did not click on the confirmation link on the email, that may be the case..

Now I am allowed access, thank you! I did click on the confirmation link (twice, actually, and then cut-and-pasted it to cover all bases), so I don't know what happened, but it's working now that you've manually confirmed my email address. Thank you again.

Hi there,

thanks for everyone that has registered so far and provided their feedback.

I made a small change to the onboarding process so that everyone who registers has now full access to the application for one month. After one month, they'll only have access to the free features. Try it out, it's free! :)

More information about the pricing can be found at http://elements.flatangle.com/#pricing

Jo?o Ventura