Astrological Predictions on the UK EU Referendum

I have put together this summary of which astrologers predicted a clear remain or leave outcome in the United Kingdom's EU membership referendum on June 23rd 2016. I know hundreds of people have probably expressed an astrological view on this. But I have restricted my list to those who have put together a detailed, substantive astrological view on a website, blog or detailed Facebook post before the close of poll.

I have also listed astrologers who stayed neutral on the outcome but commentated on the astrological influences surrounding the vote.

However, if you think I have left anyone out please PM me and I will update the list. I am leaving this thread as a resource not for discussion or commentary.

This piece by Christina Rodenbeck has links to articles of many of the astrologers below:

http://www.oxfordastrologer.com/2016/06 ... rexit.html

In the case of Sharon Knight, Steven Birchfield, Tom Callanan , Julian Venables , Henry Seltzer and myself the analysis is on this Skyscript thread although I admit it has got rather long!

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

I will probably pull together links to other articles from websites and blogs later to make this easier.

Remain

Capricorn Astrology Research (Modern) Opening of poll, 1801 chart, EEC Accession chart (1973) David Cameron chart.
Gregory Clare (Traditional) Chart for European Union Referendum Act
Adrian Ross Duncan (Modern) Opening of Poll, 1801, EU chart (1993) David Cameron chart
Barry Goddard (Modern) Outer Planet Transits (especially Pluto to David Cameron)
Marjorie Orr (Modern) 1801 chart, David Cameron & various nativities.
Juliana Swanson (Vedic/Jyotish) Indian sidereal astrology
Elizabeth Hathway (Modern) 1801 chart, EEC Accession chart (1973), long term planetary cycles, various natal charts.
William Stickevers (Eclectic) Multiple Contest-Horary charts
Julian Venables (Modern) Close of Poll chart

Leave

Jessica Adams (Modern) Various national and natal charts. Heavy use of asteroids.
Andrew Bevan (Eclectic) Age Point (not Huber) of David Cameron
Steven Birchfield (Traditional) Planetary cycles, Aries ingress, pre-ingress lunation
Tom Callanan (Traditional) Cancer ingress and prior lunation. (Morin method)
Wade Caves (Traditional) Aries ingress, opening of poll, 1801 chart, David Cameron
Rod Chang (Modern) 1801 chart, Aries ingress, UK EEC Accession chart (1973), Star parans, David Cameron & Boris Johnson.
Pam Crane (Modern) Tropical astrology with Dwad. Prior-lunation, Opening of poll chart. 1066 chart, 1801 chart, 0h00 chart on Referendum Day.
Mark Cullen (Traditional) Opening of Poll chart, Aries ingress, 1066 chart, UK 1927 chart, EU chart (1993), David Cameron & Boris Johnson
Tania Daniels (Traditional) Opening of Poll chart
Anton D?Abreu (Modern) EU chart (1993), planetary cycles
Archie Dunlop (Modern) Close of Poll chart, David Cameron, horary chart.
Joyce Hopewell (Modern/Huber) 1975 referendum result count
Chris Kevill (JyotishVedic) Indian sidereal astrology. 1801 chart, David Cameron, EU chart.
Sharon Knight (Traditional) Aries ingress, 1801 chart, UK EEC Accession chart (1973)
Henry Seltzer (Modern) 1801 chart, Eris , Saturn & Mars transits
Peter Stockinger (Traditional) Aries Ingress.

Neutral-Astrological Commentary

Bernadette Brady (Eclectic) Visual Astrology of Referendum
Faye Cossar (Modern) 1801 chart with Huber Age Point (72 year cycle)
Roy Gillett (Modern) Close of Poll Chart
Nina Gryphon (Traditional) EU chart (1993), planetary stations, Mars RX
Christina Rodenbeck (Oxford Astrologer) (Modern) Close of Poll chart
Paul Saunders (Modern) Opening of Poll chart , 1801 chart
Last edited by Mark on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 22 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Analysing the results after the UK vote to leave the European Union we find the following:

A total of 25 astrologers made a detailed ,substantive analysis leading to a clear prediction on this using mundane or natal astrological charts before the close of poll. 16 predicted a leave vote (64%) and 9 a remain vote (36%). If we focus exclusively on western traditional astrology the results are even more impressive with 7 out of 8 or 87.5% of those predictions of a leave vote.

So astrology has totally outperformed all the professional pollsters and the betting industry which operated odds of 70%+ for remain through nearly the whole campaign. Betting odds were as high as 85% for leave on close of poll. The astrological community beat the polls and betting odds in the UK 2015 General Election. Most astrologers predicted a Conservative victory while the polls and betting odds heavily favoured a coalition.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly