New home significator

Hello everyone,

I would lilke to ask your help to identify the proper significator in a horary issue.
My friend has built a new house which is almost ready. She and her family have lived in a rented place during the building period that should have finished a month ago and they were supposed to move in their new home at the end of May 2016.
They are experiencing various delays while still living in the rented house (meaning much extra expenses) and she is worried about the situation so she asked me: When will we move in to our new home?
At first, I thought to use L4 for the new home but then I read opinions that seem to suggest L7, altough my doubt is that here the question is not about choosing between two options of staying or moving: here they will definitely move in but they do not know when. And I am not sure how moving to a new home would be a 7th house issue....
They already own the site and the house that is buing built so I think it is not a buying/gaining possession question.

Any ideas are appreciated,
thank you.

Iris

Thanks, Felipe.

This is what I thought at the beginning. The only connection in the chart was between the Moon and L4 and knowing that the family will definitely move to the new home, I suppose the chart answered my question itself (although I am aware that a certain cautiousness is needed in order to avoid personal projections and evaluation errors).

Iris

irisalbus

Is the question concerning their current home as well? If not, I might just use Lord 4 and see if it makes sense of the situation as you understand it. You can still use the 7th or the applications of the Moon to look at the move itself.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hello Paul,

the question is not concerning the current home at all, the family is renting an apartment that they do not consider a "home" at all, only for the duration of the construction of their new home.
In the time of the question Lord 4 was Venus that was combust at the time which I think described the situation in the sense that their new home was not "visibile" (as reachable) for them yet.
As I wrote earlier, Lord 4 was my first thought as significator of the new and ultimate home but searching for further details in my books I found that Lord 7 was also suggested (although in different contexts) and that confused my ideas a bit.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Iris