James wrote:
does he have a birth certificate for hillary? if not - he or anyone else can say whatever they want to say and that is a fact too.. doesn't mean it is factually true, just a fact..
K.N. Rao uses meticulous methods in testing charts. But India isn't America or Europe. There are strange goings-on in India, unusual psychic perceptions. The birth time Rao uses came originally from Sri Karve and his psychic-spiritual sources as I wrote about in my original post on the Sidereal part of Skyscript. As reported, many times a day Sri Karve stops his activities to engage in worshipful prayer including raising his hands in prayer to the earth and sky while repeating mantras and prayers. The boon for his devotion apparently manifests in drawing correct birth times from astral sources. Perhaps this is a family legacy. I don't know.

As K.N. Rao's research published now in many books, you can take Sri Karve's word on birth times or leave it. No one is forcing you or anyone else to believe his statements. Karve's purported birth time for Hillary Clinton checks out. Instead of attempting to start an argument, why not use past events to check the data for yourself using whatever methods you prefer?
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Donald Trump accepted the Republican nomination for president at 10:20 p.m. EDT (10:19:38 to be exact) on Thursday, 21 July 2016 in Cleveland Ohio. I had the television on and a clock tuned to official NIST US Time.

Based on the number of close aspects to Trump's natal chart, the Selection chart is more significant than the time of acceptance (A and S = separating or applying). Aspects are from a Solar Fire synastry list and grid.

Sidereal Aspects (precession removed), Selection
04' S: Tr Moon quincunx natal Mars
05' A: Tr Sun semi-sextile natal Mars
12' A: Tr MC square natal Venus (10th lord)
19' S: Tr Mars conj natal IC
20' A: Tr Uranus square natal Saturn
20' A: Tr Venus semi-sextile Mercury

Sidereal Aspects (precession removed), Acceptance
17' A: Tr Moon quincunx natal Venus (10th lord)
19' A: Tr Uranus square natal Saturn
20' A: Tr Saturn quincunx Mercury

These are all the aspects under a 20' orb.

Data Update: Donald Trump began his acceptance speech for the Republican party Presidential nomination at (approx) 22:18:50 local time, Cleveland, Ohio. on July 21st, 2016. He said that he accepted the nomination at 22:19:15 on July 21st 2016.
Mark
Last edited by Mark on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Because so many astrologers are leaning towards a Clinton victory I thought I would share some comments from the American mundane astrologer Theodore White who seems to be leaning towards a Trump victory. His initial forecast seems to rely heavily on secondary progressions, fixed stars and the fact Mars will be out of bounds. Also the fact Trump's SP Moon will be out of bounds. I imagine Theodore White has other arguments too but I thought this was worth sharing.
Election 2016:
'Donald Trump Accepts Republican Nomination For President'
His Secondary Progressions with Fixed Stars
Analysis by
Theodore White, mundane Astrolog.sci
When looking at any individual's astrological aspects, especially advanced in life, it is best to cast and then analyze the secondary progressions.
All too often, astrologers who are looking at candidates for high office, like Donald Trump, will only look at the nativity and far too often base their interpretations on the natal horoscope without the use of progressions.
There is also a high degree of bias when some astrologers desire to make predictions on the rise and/or fall of candidates.
Donald Trump has been the poster boy for many attacks with his nativity used as a vehicle to do just that. However, any views and/or predictions will not yield insight or fruit with the noise of preference and/or bias. The astrologer will learn nothing in the end.
All nativities must be read with the eyes and mind of detachment and objectivity, to ascertain what the karmic destiny of the native truly is and how their progressions will lead to them either meeting that destiny, or transcending it by means of their willpower and spirit.
Astrology is built on the foundation of Progressions, and this is so because all things are in motion, therefore, any nativity must be progressed to ascertain anything an astrologer will want to look at and interpret accurately.
It is important to observe that that does not simply foreshadow events that are seen as inevitable.
What an astrologer must understand is that nativities and their progressions map thought-cell activities of the native, which influence the thoughts and behavior on the individual, and impress onto their surroundings as well.
It exerts extra-physical power on the environment in such a way as to make certain events probable.
The job of the advanced astrologer is to help, through guidance, the process of elimination, that is, to reduce any negative probable events - the periods when one or more of them will happen - to as few alternatives as possible to either insure success, or to avert disaster.
Donald Trump is 70 solar years of age, and from the base of his nativity (which shows karmic destiny) we have to progress the natal chart to the present. This can be done for the future as well.
Attached are Donald Trump's nativity and his progressions as of Thursday, July 21, 2016, when he accepted the Republican nomination for president of the United States in Cleveland, Ohio.
To see the charts, click on them, then go to 'options,' and then 'enter Full Screen' for a better view. I do not use white backgrounds on my horoscopes, but rather a dark background that simulates the night skies when we can see the transiting planets amid the background of the fixed stars.
There are two (2) charts, both progressed, of the same date for Cleveland, Ohio, July 21, 2016 when Trump became the GOP nominee in his acceptance speech.
One chart has his progressions with fixed stars, and the other progressed chart has all the fixed stars. I added his nativity as well, with fixed stars.
We look at Trump's progressed 10th House, this is what he has been striving for, and it represents the White House, executive authority.
Trump has four progressed bodies in his progressed 10th House:
Progressed Sun at 29-Leo
Progressed Mercury conjunct Pluto at 11-Leo
Progressed Saturn - at 2-Leo.
Trump's progressed Moon has been in tropical Cancer, and is now located at the 18th degree of that Sign, in his 9th Progressed House.
This progressed Moon is in a 'new moon' phase to Trump's natal Gemini Sun and in a last quarter phase to his progressed Sun at the anaretic degree of 29-Leo.
Trump's progressed Moon in the northern sign of tropical Cancer is also an out-of-bounds Moon. It is parallel to Trump's progressed Pluto in Leo in 2016 and into 2017.
Out-of-bounds planets by declination are a part of my astrological tool-kit that I use when forecasting.
Observe that when the Sun transits the zodiac on the ecliptic, that it reaches a maximum northern declination of 23 North 28' which occurs at the tropic of Cancer. This is called the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere.
Now, the Sun attains maximum southern declination at 23 South 28 at the tropic of Capricorn on the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere.
What is known as 'declination' is measured by the Earth?s tilt on its axis as it orbits the Sun.
The planets transit within that band of degrees, by northern and southern declination.
So a planet is considered 'out-of-bounds' when it goes beyond the ecliptic, that is, beyond 23?28? to the north or south.
In applied astrology, an 'out-of-bounds' planet is said to not be under the guidance of the Sun and as such will deviate from normal behavior.
The unconventional and unusual behavior pf the out-of-bounds planet can act as an agent of its on via a talent, and at the same time mix with behaviors that can be viewed as 'outside' the norm, that is, seen as radical newcomer and/or genius maverick.
A out-of-bounds Progressed Moon will essentially feel free from previous restrictions to fully act on what had been previously experienced as constraining circumstances.
I am not surprised to see an out-of-bounds Progressed Moon in Donald Trump's progressions at this time in his life, and we can see the results that have led him to a kind of superstardom within the public imagination while being seen as an 'outsider maverick' within the mainstream Republican Party.
The issue for Trump will be when his progressed Moon returns in-bounds, and it will do so inside of his 10th Progressed House.
Trump's progressed Sun is conjoined to the fixed star Regulus when his progressed Sun makes ingress into tropical Virgo on August 6, 2016.
Curiously, Trump's Progressed Moon will enter tropical Leo almost on the day that the transiting Lunar Nodes enter the Leo/Aquarius axis on May 9-10, 2017.
This is one of many confirmations that Trump could indeed become the 45th president of the United States.
Moreover, Trump's progressed Jupiter has reached his progressed Ascendant and is conjoined to the stars Spica and Arcturus, both stars are strongly associated with Washington DC and the White House, as is the fixed star Regulus, which Trump's progressed Sun is conjoined.
Jupiter is well known with propelling people into high office and prominence and with a progressed Saturn already posited in the progressed 10th House, there are very strong pointers to Trump becoming president - suddenly surprising the world.
There is a train of progressed planets rising from the progressed Ascendant - led by Neptune, then followed by his progressed Mars in Libra, Venus, in Libra, Chiron in Libra, Jupiter, and then Juno in Libra.
Transiting Jupiter will enter tropical Libra in September 2016, and so Trump will experience his Jupiter Return in December 2016.
Trump has also been receiving strong air trines from his Uranus in Gemini, located now in his progressed 8th House, and conjoined to his progressed North Lunar Node, also in tropical Gemini.
Open-minded and receptive to new ideas, this progression by air trines can bring about long-awaited opportunities to express unique individual genius or talent. The positive octave to this shows willingness to express generosity and broadmindedness toward people in all walks of life.
His progressed Saturn at 2-degrees tropical Leo and positioned inside his progressed 10th House show increased responsibilities and ambition for career position and status.
Those with a progressed Saturn in the 10th house often achieve a peak of professional achievement while assuming a position of administrative responsibility and leadership.
I have also seen in my experience as an astrologer that a progressed Saturn in his position often shows conservative professional concerned with political security and status.
Trump's progressed Saturn is gradually applying to a sextile aspect to his Neptune in Libra, which shows that he often using intuitive insights in how to conduct business and professional affairs.
The aspect does help to steady the mind to make deeper levels of concentration possible. it includes the faculty of creative imagination is put to effectively use in tapping deep resources of the memory.
Trump's progressed Mercury-Pluto conjunction is more concerning as the individual will become privy to penetrating insights while at the same time make irrevocable decisions related to communications, investigations involving finances, corporate monies, insurance, taxes and goods of the dead.
The Mercury-Pluto conjunction in Leo in the progressed 10th House can show a chief of state who has to balance uncompromising adherence to personal ideas and viewpoints with being open to broadmindedness and practical and expansive thinking.
The fixed stars near to Trump's natal and progressed positions show a global reach that will be both expansive and also sharp reflecting his progressed Mercury-Pluto conjunction in Leo marked by his progressed Saturn in Leo, and his progressed Virgo Sun.
There is a predominance of the 'air element' in Trump's progressions, followed second by the 'fire' element, then the earth element and lastly, water.
Trump's progressed Sun, in 2016, has reached the point of the anaretic degree of his natal Ascendant at 29-Leo.
He will experience a total solar eclipse of the Sun near to his natal Ascendant and his natal Mars by mid-August 2017.
This presage is for another time soon however, this person was born with this particular destiny, as we have seen achieved to date, yet there are surprises to come that will help to define the waning years of this decade, into the early years of the next decade.
~ Theodore White, mundane Astrolog.Sci
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Yuzuru wrote
Does anyone have the exact time of Trump accepting the nomination?
Check the post I made this morning on this thread :roll:

Mark

Hillary Clinton's Vice Presidential Running Mate

From the Solunars Forum, 22 July 2016:
"Patrick Wilson reports "According to an uncertified copy of his birth certificate from the Minnesota Department of Health, Tim Kaine was born at 7:59 AM on February 26th, 1958 in St. Paul, Minnesota." from his website.

Tim Kaine [Virginia Senator]...was announced at 8:15 PM EDT tonight, July 22, 2016 as Mrs. Clinton's running mate.

I'm not sure what Patrick Watson (name misspelled on Solunars) means by "uncertified copy of his birth certificate," but the birth time as given makes us wonder if Hillary Clinton employs her very own personal astrologer. Kaine's synastry with her chart is striking, and also gives some support for a PM birth time for Hillary. (Degrees here are sidereal, but the aspect synastry would be the same in the tropical zodiac with very slightly different orbs due to the 11 years between the two births.)

6 Gem 53 Hillary Ascendant (8:01:30 PM)
8 Gem 27 Kaine Part of Fortune

12 Aqu 30 Hillary MC
09 Aqu 50 Kaine Mercury
14 Aqu 18 Kaine Sun (Kaine's Mer/Sun straddle Hillary's PM MC)

06Psc 11 Hillary Moon
11Psc 45 Kaine Ascendant

There are other harmonious aspects as can be seen in the synastry chart below, most notably Kaine's Jupiter on Hillary's Sun and his Venus on Hillary's PM Part of Fortune. It seems that the contacts to Hillary's Ascendant, Moon and Part of Fortune give support for a circa 8 PM birth time. (I haven't checked a AM synastry for the two charts.)

As this is a professional partnership, it's interesting that Kaine's ascendant conjoins Hillary's Moon in her (equal) 10th house, but also Kaine's Sun and Mercury are on her MC! Kaine's Pisces ascendant lord Jupiter is on Hillary's Sun. And Kaine's MC is on Hillary's descendant. Could all this happen by accident!? The majority of synastry aspects (see grid below) involve Hillary's PM ascendant, MC and Part of Fortune along with the Sun and Moon.
P.S. Many thanks, Stellarium, for changing the size of your chart. Much appreciated!
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Therese Hamilton wrote:
P.S. Many thanks, Stellarium, for changing the size of your chart. Much appreciated!
Actually it was me! I just couldn't tolerate having the thread pages distorted any longer.

Mark

Re: Tim Kaine's birth data, Jim Eshelman posted this today on the Solunars forum:
It [uncertified copy of his birth certificate] means he wrote to the Minnesota Department of Health and received a birth certificate back. However, such agencies only certify birth certificates (make them usable as a legal document) under limited conditions. This may vary from state to state but, generally, I think it's that the request has to be from the person involved, it has a slightly different cost, it's usable for things like getting a passport etc.
I edited my post above as (in a tired state of mind) I had mixed up AM and PM designations. I use a PM birth time for Hillary.

Therese Hamilton wrote:
Rao uses only concrete facts in his astrological work, and of course, we can take his work or leave it as we choose.
James_M wrote:
does he have a birth certificate for hillary? if not - he or anyone else can say whatever they want to say and that is a fact too.. doesn't mean it is factually true, just a fact..

Therese Hamilton wrote:
Instead of attempting to start an argument, why not use past events to check the data for yourself using whatever methods you prefer?
Therese, James is sceptical about relying on a chart where there as such conflicting times. He therefore finds it difficult to accept authorative statement's based on rectification of Hillary Clinton's chart because of that. He is fully entitled to his view.

I know quite a few astrologers such as Steven Birchfield who have decided to not make a public prediction on this election due to the ambiguity over Clinton's data.

At the present time the majority of contemporary astrologers who have rectified this chart, using a variety of techniques, seem to favour a chart focused around 8.00am. In particular Patrick Watson, Chris Brennan, Curtis Manwaring, Theodore White, Basil Fearrington, Tony Dickey, Jamie Patridge etc. I personally, think the data suggesting an AM chart is stronger.

But going back a few years when the PM chart was more popular we had astrologers like Celeste Longacre, and the late KT Boehrer and Alexander Marr favouring a PM time around 8.00pm

But we also have an evening chart rectified for 10.53PM by Regulus Astrology.

I am not saying your evening time is wrong. Frankly how could I? I simply want to reiterate this is a controversial issue for which there is no consensus. Unless Clinton releases her birth certificate we may never know her chart time for sure. So I think anyone writing on her chart needs to accept some degree of uncertainty about the birth data being used.

If you have not done so already I recommend everyone check out the Astrodatabank page on Hillary Clinton and read the data notes at the bottom.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton,_Hillary

Mark