I know I said I was giving up, but I will give it another go here. I have to wait until the games kick off, so I can't post before the start and I will be working during some of the games, so I won't be able to do all of them. Anyway, I think France win the first game.

I won't explain my whole method here, but Venus (blue) testifying by trine to Fortune while in its own sign and in an angle does it for me.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com

I'm away from the computer this weekend so cannot provide an explanation. (Updated observations in brackets)

Predictions for Saturday

Albania (Lord of the Hour partile applying aspect to a malefic, with both planets in the bounds of Lord 1)
Wales (as favourite)(Lord of Hour is Ascendant ruler, Moon next aspect is to a planet in detriment and aspecting the same planet from its debility -Moon in Virgo aspecting Jupiter in Virgo)(Ascendant supports favourite and next aspect is weak so stay with favourite)
England / Russia draw (Moon applying to Ascendant, through the Nodes and Pluto, Moon separating from planet in detriment from its sign of detriment less than 1 degree but not partile)(Moon weakened by aspect to nodes and weak from last aspect from debilitated planet - no strength so draw)
Last edited by john on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TURKEY v CROATIA 12/06

Frawley

-L1 (Venus) antiscia Cusp House 10 - Fav
-Moon antiscia Cusp House 7 - Ud
-Moon sxtl L7 (Mars) FINAL ASPECT - Ud
-L1 Combust - Ud

Turkey Win.

Lehman Alt

-Jupiter in 12th house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Libra Rising: 1 Point for Home Team.
-Capricorn on 4th House Cusp and Saturn is Retrograde: 3 Points for Away Team.
-Ruler of 4th Cusp sextile Asc: 4 Points for Home Team.

Turkey Win.

POLAND v NORTHERN IRELAND 12/06

Frawley

-Moon sxtl L1 (Mars) FINAL ASPECT - Fav
-L7 Combust - Fav

Poland Win.

Lehman Alt

-Aquarius on 4th House Cusp and Saturn is Retrograde: 3 Points for Away Team.
-Ruler of 1st in Sign of Rulership: 4 Points for Away Team.
-Scorpio Rising and Mars Retrograde: 3 Points for Home Team.
-Ruler of Asc square MC: 4 Points for Away Team.

Poland Win.

GERMANY v UKRAINE 12/06

Frawley

-Moon tri L7 (Mercury) FINAL ASPECT - Ud
-POF opp L1 (Jupiter) - Ud
-L1 cnj North Node - Fav
-L10 Combust - Ud

Ukraine Win.

Lehman Alt

-Mars in 12th house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Mars in Scorpio ruling 4th house (Aries on 4th cusp): 2 Points for Home Team.
-Ruler of 4th in Sign of Rulership: 4 Points for Home Team.
-Aries on 4th House Cusp and Mars is Retrograde: 3 Points for Away Team.
-Ruler of 1st in Term: 2 Points for Away Team.
-Ruler of Asc square Asc: 4 Points for Away Team.

Germany Win.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

NB: Slovakia are now clear Favourite across most bookmakers - hence the edit.

Will begin to add strike rate, post Sunday evening game.

:'

Konrad wrote:
If anyone wants to use my database, or wants to try and learn something from my experience, then I am happy to oblige.
I really hope one of you gets it because apart from the financial freedom it would provide, I always saw this as the best way to demonstrate the efficacy of astrology.
Hi Konrad,

I would very much like to use your database and like yourself see this as a way to demonstrate the efficacy of astrology.

My approach will be somewhat different from yours and I am happy to share the results.

Skyrack

Gorgeous Giroud's 58th minute goal was scored when the Moon had moved to within 4' of ephemeral arc to the ant. of Fortuna at 06?Scorpio45'. At 60 mins, the Moon was in exact in sextile to this point.

Albania vs Switzerland

The Moon makes a square to Saturn at 7mins - this could be an own goal, wrongly ruled out for offside, hits the wood work ect..

Wales vs Slovakia

Moon conjoins Jupiter. First goal at 19mins

England vs Russia

An interesting aspect - Moon conjoins north node, exactly in trine to Pluto. Goal at 25 mins.
Hi Konrad,

I would very much like to use your database and like yourself see this as a way to demonstrate the efficacy of astrology.

My approach will be somewhat different from yours and I am happy to share the results.

Skyrack
For a change, I agree with Skyrack. I have nearly 3 years' worth of goal timing data that i'd be happy to share with the regular contributors of this site after the Euros. But i feel sharing of personal research should be reciprocal.
Verum e

astrogooner wrote:
Albania vs Switzerland

The Moon makes a square to Saturn at 7mins - this could be an own goal, wrongly ruled out for offside, hits the wood work ect..
Goal at 5 mins 42 secs.

Cutting edge astrology right there, folks.