Just wanted to update!
Venus did come through for me :D , she did translate the light!
My initial claim got denied and I appealed the decision and the judge, a female, approved it!

Missvirgo

missvirgo wrote:Just wanted to update!
Venus did come through for me :D , she did translate the light!
My initial claim got denied and I appealed the decision and the judge, a female, approved it!

Missvirgo
The point is that Venus' and Mercury's aspect never perfected, so Venus cannot translate the light as it never received it. You could have been looking at Saturn collecting the light of Venus and Mercury, but the Moon reaches Venus before Venus reaches Saturn.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com

Re: Is Venus translating light in this chart?

missvirgo wrote:The significators are Mercury and Saturn.

http://s33.postimg.org/59fgfa16n/astro_ ... 451_26.gif
Hello Miss Virgo

This is an interesting thread because you seem to have got a "yes" answer so this is a good chart to study in retrospect.

Based on your question; Will I get benefits? - I wonder why you have chosen saturn as the quesited?
Saturn rules 8th, 9th and 10th houses.
Since this is benefits, i.e government money given to you freely, I would have looked at 11th house, gifts of the king, jupiter.
So I'm just wondering why you chose saturn?

Also, are these benefits back dated?
Thank you
Susannah

Thanks PallasAthene for your input.

I had applied for unemployment in Feb and got denied and then I appealed and got approved.
I took the 8th to represent unemployment and hence Saturn as the significator.

missvirgo

Thanks for explaining.

I have to say, I would not have judged "yes" from this chart, which ever significator is chosen, mostly due to moon in fall.

Glad the universe came through for you anyway. : )

Perhaps taking the 11th to signify the kings money, Mars as intercepted ruler of the 11th for the quesited, seeing as how close it is to the cusp of the 11th, and less than a minute could make all the difference anyway
You have Mercury making its next aspect a square to Mars. Could be obtained with difficulty.
Uranus in Aries in the 11th, Unexpected events.

In my app I can see the 11H ruler is still Jupiter (29? Pisces)
the moon perfects a sextile to Jupiter then squares Mercury, thus performing a ToL and bringing about the desired event

If there's anything like that in the chart, it might involve the Sun, Jupiter, and Satturn in that T-sqyare. The Sun moves to oppose Jupiter and square Saturn out of the tenth house of public life and officialdom, while Jupiter applies to square Saturn in the sixth house of illness.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81