sadiq khan and london mayor election outcome

i was following this from a distance and as a conequence drew up a day chart for sadiz khan - the winner of the london mayor election that took place a day or two ago.. below is his natal chart. of course without the benefit of knowing the angles to his chart, i don't have any specific astro to explain his win other then my general observation on the north node in the vicinity of his natal mars, which is backed up with the solar eclipse chart for march 9th 2016 set to london.. it is interesting to note how the midheaven angle in the se chart is close to his natal sun.. t saturn seems to strengthen his sun here as well via the sextile.. not much can be said without aid for a specific time for sadiq khan...

i read this article from canada's national paper earlier today which i found interesting and perhaps controversial..
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/ ... e29943621/

image hosting site over 5mb

fleur,

just treat it as a 'day chart' as opposed to reading too much into the specific degree of the moon for example which on his birthdate was moving at a rate of 13 degrees 50 minutes approx - thus anywhere from approx 11 to 25 degrees cap...

james_m wrote:fleur,

just treat it as a 'day chart' as opposed to reading too much into the specific degree of the moon for example which on his birthdate was moving at a rate of 13 degrees 50 minutes approx - thus anywhere from approx 11 to 25 degrees cap...
We will see if he lasts until the end of May. I could be misreading the chart, and as you point out we don't know his time of birth and the exact position of the Moon, which is directly relevant here.

IsisTranspluto is exactly stationary at 0 degrees Virgo 29 minutes on his Moons Nodes on May 20th.

I had a listen to what Sadiq Khan had to say, and I wasn't really impressed by either him or Zac Goldsmith. Neither of them seemed to care about the housing situation for the poor, which is dire in London.

On the surface Sadiq Khan seemed like a nice guy, moderate to left labour party man. The aftertaste was more labour party hack who toes the party line, and not very intelligent, and only cares about those it is trendy to care about. He tried to sound like Ken Livingstone and failed; Ken Livingstone thinks for himself. Sadiq Khan wouldn't know what to do with a socioeconomic crisis, or mass unemployment, it would break his little philosophy.

Like I said, Zac Goldsmith was no better, smooth talking product of wealth and class with another horrible take on the housing crisis. Neither of them seemed like a patch on Boris Johnson or Ken Livingstone. London needs a very intelligent and maverick mayor, not a party line toer.