Football Fixtures April 20

Hi Saturnhead,

I have been following your predictions for some time now and was wondering if you could direct me to where I could learn more about Lehman's method. I have been learning the other method but would like to learn Lehman's as well.

Additionally, if you can can you please provide predictions for the following two fixtures for today:

Liverpool vs Everton 8pm UK time

West Ham vs Watford 7:45 pm

Thank you

Hi, Jupiter5

Sorry for the late response. You can take the course over at her website.

West Ham v Watford

West Ham Are the favs...

Frawley

L10 (Sun) In House 7
Moon Opp L1 (Venus)

I believe the Moon is the stronger testimony so would say Frawley predicts West Ham.

Lehman

-Saturn in 2nd House: 2 points for home team
-Libra Rising: 1 point for home team
-Aquarius on 4th cusp and Saturn is retrograde: 3 points for Away team

Points are equal but because home team has 2 testimonies...

Home team wins.

Liverpool v Everton

Liverpool are favs...

Frawley

L10 (Sun) In House 7
Moon Opp L1 (Venus)

I believe the Moon is the stronger testimony so would say Frawley predicts Liverpool.

Lehman

-Saturn in 2nd House: 2 points for home team
-Libra Rising: 1 point for home team
-Aquarius on 4th cusp and Saturn is retrograde: 3 points for Away team
-Rule of 4th cusp trine MC: 4 points for home team

Home team wins
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Hi

I have just been reading the paper and Leicester City's game is rated at 5000-1. I have never seen odds like this - so they are not expected to win methinks.
The other night on the TV the manager was speaking about how he thought they had a chance even though they are a small club and I liked the way he said that he had great faith in the abilities of his team who were so looking forward to giving it their best shot even though they were playing with the big boys - I always support the under dogs - now I know nothing about sports prediction but I would love for someone who is an avid footy fan to say what their chances are. I have no details of time of kick off either.

This is more about astrology than football for me but I would just love Leicester to come out on tops.

Just curious

Dolly

I think the game will be played tomorrow.

Hello Dolly
I have just been reading the paper and Leicester City's game is rated at 5000-1. I have never seen odds like this - so they are not expected to win methinks.
They were the odds at the start of the season for Leicester to win the league (38 games) - they are 100/30 to win the game today. Incidentally, the biggest winning odds ever in any sport was a horse at 250/1. So a 5000/1 winner is something quite special.

I personally judge football charts using the ephemeral movement of The Moon who is VoC at the start of the match - i would suggest a 0-0 draw for this game.
Last edited by ModWasp on Fri May 06, 2016 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Verum e

Hi astrogooner

You said " i would suggest a 0-0 draw for this game"
I have again just read that in the newspaper - so you are correct.
I suppose its better than being beaten though. What happens now?

Dolly

Thanks for replying by the way.