astrogooner wrote:
18:00 - Me - Bin Battuta - (Battuta was a Muslim Traveler and Scholar)
Grats
Water Clock 2nd and First (Mars) Sitting wins the 19:30.

Tough gig. :D
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

In preparation for the Euro Championship thread, another Addey warm up...:'

Lingfield

17:50 - Mo - tri

LIMELITE- seems to fit the Moon via 'food'. But look out for Rebecca (means 'snare') Rocks ruling the 8th house of 'breaks' and 'crime'.

18:20 - Su - bnov

ROBERT THE PAINTER - will this minor aspect catch Robert (Bright) The Painter (Venus) conjunction?

18:50 - Mo - tdecl & Ju - qnov

Tough one this, but I went for EL DUQUE (Duke) because of Ju in the 10th and our Mercury on an angle ruling the 10th.

19:20 - Ma - sesq

WARRIOR PRINCE - and Ma sits on an angle.

19:50 - Ve -sxt

PARNELL?S DREAM
- another tough call but Ve rules the 11th house of Hopes, Dreams and Wishes - feels like a cheap shot though.

20:50 - Su - ssqr

PEARLY PRINCE is the obvious choice, but maybe Shining Romeo will pull through.

Southwell

18:05 - Mo - tri

CELTIC INTRIGUE & FRENCH SEVENTYFIVE are joint favs, but Tales of Milan also runs. Watching the Moon catch so many place name horses, I left this race well alone!

19:35 - Sa - tri

TIME IS MONEY had to be done. Especially as Sa rules the 2nd.

21:05 - Mo - bnov

More tough calls. Frobisher Bay feels like the Moon in Cancer, but I went for the angular Su in Gemini ruling the 8th house - BOMBER COMMAND

With all the focus on football at the moment, it is easy to forget that today is the start of Royal Ascot. I am looking at the Coventry Stakes at 3.05.

Campanus 5th trine Moon on the Ascendant. Silvertoni might be worth considering at 25/1.
Last edited by GB on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks, GB.

I like the look of YALTA.

Moon is conjunct Neptune anti and rules the 10th.

Yalta is a city (Moon) situated on the Black Sea (Neptune), and also "the Yalta Conference, sometimes called the Crimea Conference and codenamed the Argonaut Conference, held from February 4 to 11, 1945, was the World War II meeting of the heads of government of the United States, the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union". (10th house).

I could be totally over-thinking it though! :lol:

Saturnhead wrote: I like the look of YALTA.
Interesting suggestion. Me, I prefer the simple and obvious, it causes less wear and tear on the brain :D However, I am probably being too simplistic.