England v Holland

England are hot favourites...

Frawley

-L7 (Mars) antiscia controls House 4 (minor testimony for Holland)
-Moon square L1 (Venus) (BIG testimony for England)
-Saturn trine ruler of PoF (Mercury) (possible minor testimony for Holland)

England Win

Lehman

-Jupiter in 12th house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Saturn in 2nd house: 2 Points for Home Team.
-Libra Rising: 1 Point for Home Team.
-Capricorn on 4th House Cusp and Saturn is Retrograde: 3 Points for Away Team.
Venus in Pisces and Libra Rising: 4 Points for Away Team.
Ruler of 4th Cusp sextile Asc: 4 Points for Home Team.
Ruler of Asc trine MC: 4 Points for Away Team.

Home Team: 9 points
Away Team: 11 points

Holland Win
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

I'm not sure how the two methods would indicate a draw. The Lehman method looks quite close, and the Frawley method has indications both way (but leaning towards England).

When I looked at the chart using, among other things, the colours of the kit (cue rant about the awful new England kit), it looked about equal. Having said that, the outcome will probably be 4-0 :)

If late in the match (75 min or so) there is a lead of one goal by either team, I might have a go at a late bet - for a draw.

GB wrote:I'm not sure how the two methods would indicate a draw. The Lehman method looks quite close, and the Frawley method has indications both way (but leaning towards England).

When I looked at the chart using, among other things, the colours of the kit (cue rant about the awful new England kit), it looked about equal. Having said that, the outcome will probably be 4-0 :)

If late in the match (75 min or so) there is a lead of one goal by either team, I might have a go at a late bet - for a draw.
The Lehman method is performing well and standing up to repeat use (on single matches).

It's interesting that one of the oldest vedic prashna techniques on war/battles also assigns the descendant to the home team.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

The Lehman method does seem to work well. As some of her conditions use intermediate house cusps, do you know which house system she uses? It would be interesting to know.

GB