hollande and erdogan / saturn-neptune square

i have tried to get a birth time for erdogan, but so far no luck!

however, both hollande and erdogan have 7 degrees mutable in focus - hollande 7 degree gemini ascendant and erdogan - 7 degree pisces sun... the saturn/neptune square was completed in the past few days at 7 pisces/sag 02 - nov 26th approx 1 pm paris france... below is the chart.

photo sharing

erdogan also has mars at 9 sag, with moon at 12 - using a noon birth time for him.. in fact all of his personal planets are bundled in a window of 9 to 14 sag/pisces with the moon also right there depending on the time of his birth.. - all of this suggests the importance of the saturn/neptune square to this mans chart for the foreseeable future..

with hollande - the chart is rated AA by adb, so the ascendant degree at 7 gemini 48 will continue to be exposed to this ongoing couple of planets for the next year approx.. below is the solar return for hollande for 2015

click image upload

this is a cancer ascendant profected year for hollande which draws attention to moon in capricorn in the 8th - a bad combo on it's own.. in the solar return chart we see moon in cancer in the 7th opposite pluto rising.. some of this is offset by moon in cap applying in opposition to jupiter in cancer in the 2nd natally.. the sr moon applies directly by conjunction to natal jupiter which is net positive.. sr north node is conjunct natal venus in libra - another positive as i see it.. the natal moon in cap is conjunct the natal north node in the 8th.. i am not sure how to read that, other then the importance of women in helping him in terms of his career.. i don't follow french politics, but seem to recall something connected to this..

overall with the solar return for him, i would consider the sr cap ascendant which lands in his natal 8th as yet more focus on the 8th house placements natally.. sr mercury at 6 virgo opposite sr neptune at 8 pisces square onto his ascendant..

if anyone knows of a birth time for erdogan, i would really appreciate knowing about it.

i realized this morning that putins mars is at approx 26 sag, if the date is correct - this is the same degree of hollandes mars.. the idea that hollande and putin are on the same page with regard to the war on ISIS makes sense using just this 1 salient idea!

this also means - all 3 of them have this placement - putin, hollande and erdogan.. what is interesting is that the aries ingress charts for 2016 all contain mars in sag at 4, while saturn is sag 16 squared by jupiter at approx 16 virgo... the nodal axis at 21 virgo/pisces is directly involved which will mean overlap with the aries ingress data and that the eclipse data for next year will be important to watch.. paris and moscow both have a fixed tropical sign on the ascendant in the aries ingress for 2016.. ankara has aries rising in the 2016 aries ingress chart..

i thought i had shared a chart for erdogan somewhere on the turkey thread or here, but i see i haven't.. below is a noon chart for him... given his comments on the constitutional court, i thought perhaps it would be worthwhile to post his chart... i have also included an article from one of turkeys news outlets showing the degree of conflict his comments and views are raising inside turkey..

greenshot

article - Constitutional Court president: Court rulings binding for everyone

http://www.todayszaman.com/national_con ... 13672.html

as i mentioned in the thread on turkey - bother erdogan and davuloglu share feb 26th as a birthdate...

below is the inauguration chart for erdogan where one can note the stress to the 9th house placements..

image hosting more than 5mb