Feb 2018 - Jupiter's next few months ? ALL GOOD ?

Hi Folks,

I've discussed a little with Mark about the Nodes and how it is hard to get a handle on them.

[I'd add Chiron in there too].

My query is about the technicalities related to the Nodes such as orbs and aspects.

My feeling is that the Nodes receive transits (NOT technically correct) as I'm talking Mundane here, and NOT natal, conjunctions, oppositions and squares.

I've seen significant things happen during squares to the Nodes in Mundane.

So what about trines and sextiles ?

Pluto will soon be applying to the True Node in trine and of course sextile. Exact in June.

The Pluto square was quite destructive for certain players. A sudden breaking point, that was all too easy to see coming. Many didn't.

Got to get my head on to try to see what the Trine/ Sextile may bring. You'd hope some sort of positive change or very significant support.

Any ideas ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for posting your article. I wonder how to go about deliniating The Nodes?

When I discussed it with Mark we were trying to see what affect the transiting Nodes had on Earth. As how does Saturn's transit show up on Earth.

I do a lot of this general Mundane stuff with a lot of success. But "seeing" the Nodes in action on Earth seems hard to catch.

I wonder if all these deaths of celebrities and musicians recently has been linked to the Jupiter Node conjunction ?

Finally, Pluto is approaching the Nodes in Trine and Sextile. Do you expect that to have some affect? My experience is the same as you wrote that the square is active but as of yet I haven't seen the Trine and Sextile.

If Pluto does interact with the Nodes then it is a coming theme an has bound to be profound.

Pluto at the square led to the Swiss Central bank dropping the 1.20SF peg against the Euro.

It is worth think that thru'. They were trying to hold down the value of the Swiss Franc by buying Euros. The problem was they were bankrupting themselves by doing so and anybody with half a brain knew that something had to give.

A lot of people lost 20% of their wealth overnight and plenty of FOREX Exchanges went bust.

The Trine/ Sextile should bring a healing rather than a breaking of something.

H

PS

I'll add in that Uranus is making an inconjunction to the North Node and therefore a 30? to the South.

Most of my work and studies involves modelling the Outer Planets for Mundane reactions.

For example the Uranus Pluto square caused endless problems and is now ebbing. But I wonder is it just the ebb or the fact that both planets are making strong aspects to the Nodes?

These 'gentle' themes can be very powerful played out over millions and millions of people.

H

Heliocentric Planetary Nodes

What is your experience?? Tobey considered the helio planetary nodes to be stronger when the planet was on its own nodes or square them.

Here is an old quote from Carl Payne Tobey. The interesting part is what he says about the square to the planetary nodes. I believe he is referring to ecliptic latitude but is this directly related to declination also?? CPT only used the helio nodes. ps. Mercury helio nodes are now at 18.

Mercury: "It can be further away from the plane of the earth's orbit than any planet other than Pluto--7 degrees. This is important, because in astrology the strength and effect of a planet is greatest when in the plane of the earth's orbit or when furthest away. To put it another way, when conjunct or square its own node. The north node of Mercury is at 17 Taurus; the south node is 17 Scorpio."
Naomi Bennett
www.LearnAstrologyNow.com

Hi Folks,

Depending on which Node you use, we are heading for an interesting time as Neptune transits the South Node or that has already started.

Now I discussed this with Mark. We should be able to experience or see what this brings to Earth.

Easier said than done though.

Celeste Teal suggests mass scale deception. South Nodes in Pisces. Does suggest thing may get out of hand in the coming days and weeks. She says the South Node is similar to Saturn.

Maybe we are all going to hit the drugs, alcohol or religion ?

Anybody wish to develop this idea ?

I'll get my thinking hat on further.

H

Rocko

Yes I've been looking at this.
The conj. is square Antares, a star which is significant this year. The August Saturn/Mars conj. was on Antares and the dreadful 2000 Jupiter/Saturn conj. directed to the Aldebaran/Antares axis this year. Very aggressive, militaristic stuff and so for me Neptune is indicative of Death in this instance.
What a year we're having - continuing warfare in Syria, Iraq and the Yemen etc. and terrorist outrages in Europe.

It may have significance for the US election. That Neptune/South node conj. is transiting close to Donald Trump's Pars Hyleg at 12 Pisces. I have been tracking the Moon on the day of the election and it transits Donald Trump's Part of Fortune (28 Aquarius) and then enters Pisces later in the day and conjoins Neptune the following day and is also parallel. With this in mind I don't think the issue of deception in this election as a possible interpretation can be ruled out.

I was just reading Komilla Sutton's book in which she explains the Nodes. It seems just another slightly different explanation to absorb.

But Mars is now approaching the square to the Nodes. This means something and something negative.

All I've got to go on is that when Pluto squared the Nodes and inevitable rebalancing occurred. And that was that the Swiss Bank admitted that it couldn't hold the 1.20 Euro peg any longer.

For anyone with have a brain it was clear that this would happen one day.

So perhaps that gives us some clues as to what Mars squaring the Nodes may bring. Something inevitable in term of the Male Energy?

H

North Nodies and Mars-ies don't like each other.

The North Node is currently crossing towards Trump's natal Mars, and transiting Mars is crossing his Uranus and heading towards his North Node.

And Mars is Out of Bounds too.

Oh? Er!!

H

PS The Node recently crossed my Uranus/ Ascendant and my eyes tried to pop out of my head.

It wasn't pleasant.