Who rules endocrine glands?

What planet or planets rule the endocrine glands? More specifically, who rules the pituitary gland? And more specifically, who rules growth? (which now, I believe, we would refer to the anterior pituitary and human growth hormone). Are there different rulers for different glands?

My immediate supposition is that the Moon rules endocrine glands in general--soft glands, fluids--and rules growth. Do the sources agree? Or was the endocrine system not recognized as such until more recent times?

I am looking at the chart of a man in his mid-twenties who is very tall and still growing.

I appreciate any information.

I should add that the person also has been on male hormone therapy. He had a very late sexual development and, until the male hormones, looked more gender neutral than male. Mars for male hormone problems, I'm supposing--combined with the Moon as the more general significator.

Bones are also involved in growth. A bone x-ray a few months ago was what showed continued growth. I have seen bones given to Saturn, and also to the Sun. In this chart, both show problems, as does the Moon and Mars.

I think that growth, and also aging, and especially anything involving the teeth, is far more to do with Jupiter than Saturn. But Jupiter and Saturn are intrinsically connected. A powerful transit to natal Jupiter can have affects shown by natal Saturn.

I see Jupiter and Saturn forming the gates of matter, and the physical body. The outer planets, anything beyond Saturn, probably represents things that just aren't physical; once I read a book about the brain by a professional brain scientist, sadly I can't remember its title or author, and he said that intelligence isn't really related to the physical brain and he cited the case of a student with an IQ of about 120 who only had a layer of cells for a brain yet functioned normally. I found that stunning, coming from a scientist, that the physical organ we think we think with, is maybe less important than our thoughts themselves. I see Chiron and Uranus as the gates of spirit, and anything beyond them as spirit itself. The hypothalamus and pituitary are just parts of the physical body, and as they are concerned with growth and aging, I would relate them to Jupiter and Saturn rather than any of the outer planets.

My guess for sex hormones is Venus, but again Venus and Mars are intrinsically connected. I think Mars is more the Adrenal glands, in Traditional Chinese Medicine (which has a lot of similarities to traditional Western medicine, of which astrology was a part) considered part of what they call Kidneys, which affect the hair, being on the head ruled by Mars (Ares). Venus seems to be more about oestrogen, but probably testosterone too.

I don't think the Moon is involved here, unless it is also aspecting either Jupiter/Saturn or Venus/Mars. The Moon is usually about conception and childbirth, and gets heavy transits and arcs at these times. It relates to the mother, and if the Moon is making aspects to these other areas, it might show that the mother or maternal ancestral genes are involved. But I don't think any of this primarily relates to the Moon.