Aspects to angles

Would appreciate any advice on the subject of aspects to the angles.
To be a bit more specific, do we assume the angle is stationary and a planet does the applying/separating, or do we assume the angle is moving? I'm primarily interested in actual aspects (square, trine, etc.), rather than a conjunction because with an aspect the issue of house position for the planet doesn't effect the answer.
I know from observation that where the conjunction is concerned the effect is stronger if the planet is on the angular side, but I'm not sure if that's because the angle is applying to the planet or because the planet is angular.

Craig

Just to cause some confusion:
With football charts the method has usually been to keep the angles stationary (secondary motion).
With horse racing the opposite has been used mainly, that is the angles move (primary motion)
I know some use both approaches interchangeably.
Frawley considers that a planet on a cusp controls a house, whilst a planet inside the cusp is controlled by that house.

Christopher Warnock has a good decription of primary and secondary or zodiacal motion here:
http://renaissance-astrology.blogspot.c ... ample.html
We do not measure aspects by primary motion, the motion produced by the Earth's rotation, but by the motion of the planets in their orbit, their motion through the Zodiac.
So that would seem to say consider the Angles as fixed points.

Addey, regarding horse-racing, says to keep the planets stationary and move the 5th Cusp anti-clockwise.

Addey may be the exception that proves the rule by keeping the planets stationary and moving the 5th Cusp in the direction of the primary movement of the Angles.
What other horse-racing methods use primary movement for measuring aspects to Angles/Cusps?

I have been moving the angles as Addey suggests, and it seems to work.
It should be pointed out that rules that apply to horary or even event charts may not apply to those used in sports astrology, since these are a type a inceptional chart, what I call a 'non-volitional inceptional chart'.
I guess the answer is to look for a few really good test cases. I have a really huge data base. so it shouldn't be hard to find something.

Thanks for the feedback.

Craig