Transits?

What's that?

Haven't done much in the way for horse racing recently, but i have been looking at goal times, with fairly good results.

I had the time of first goal, the goal in the 55th and the 6th goal in the 'Pool Arsenal game during the week.

:'
Verum e

It's not bad - got 3 out of 4 during the week and all within a few seconds of the actual time. I've never had 3 in a game before - i usually just look for the 1st goal.

But it can be hit and miss (no pun intended!). It (my technique) does seem to work much better on a Monday night than at other times, for some strange reason.

:shock:
Last edited by ModWasp on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Verum e

The football predictions are on hold, probably until the European Championship.

Horse charts are still being considered: 5th house cusp/ angular planets with horse names/jockey colours/trainers; also al-kindi's horse colours with the lord of the hour.

On certain days al-kindi works spectacularly, other times the stronger planets resonate with either the horse name, jockey colour/trainer.

john wrote:Horse charts are still being considered: 5th house cusp/ angular planets with horse names/jockey colours/trainers; also al-kindi's horse colours with the lord of the hour.

On certain days al-kindi works spectacularly, other times the stronger planets resonate with either the horse name, jockey colour/trainer.
John,
I don't know the al-kindi horse colour method. Could you let me know where I can find a description of the method? Thanks.

Hi GB

The Arabic sources I have for Horse racing are:

The Forty Chapters of al-Kindi (Dykes) Chapter 36.

(This is the source I am currently experimenting with.)

The other sources are:

Works of Sahl and Massa'Allah (Dykes): Sahl on Questions Chapter 12.1 page 164.

The Book of the Nine Judges (Dykes): Twelfth House page 592. (I haven't got round to looking in to the detail of this yet)

Whilst I use al-Kindi as a stand alone method, I am also combining it with the other techniques discussed on this Forum. The technique requires seeing the horses prior to the race, so the differences in their colours and markings can be seen.

john wrote:The Forty Chapters of al-Kindi (Dykes) Chapter 36.

(This is the source I am currently experimenting with.)
Thanks, I have managed to find my copy of the Forty Chapters and will see what I can make of it.

Graham

skyrack wrote:Burning Blaze is Sepharial's selection for the 16:05 at Southwell.
I looked at Sepharial's method for this. I have the Sun as the significator.
Did you notice that the lowest weight also has a jockey allowance of 7 pounds, but can only use 6 because the minimum weight for the race is 8-7 so the range is 14 pounds.
Also, Burning Blaze has a 5 pound allowance. Consequently, the Sun on an angle gives the top weighted Ziggys Star.

G.

Looking now, I cannot see the race conditions as for minimum weight, but the
Racing Post shows Llewellyn carrying 8-6, giving a scale of 15lbs.
If it did in fact carry the 8-7, then the scale is 14lbs.

The evidence, for me, is that Sepharial used the angles as shown by his house system and not the true ASC-DSC axis.
To the nearest degree all 3 factors are exactly on a house cusp.

The Moon is on the 1st cusp, PoF 6th, Sun 8th.

Assuming that the Moon, being nearest to an "angle" is the Significator, then the other two being equidistant from the same angle, trigger the converse rule.
As the Moon is exactly on the angle, and the converse is being applied, light-weight is bottom weight + 0lbs, and heavy-weight = top weight - half the scale.

If the scale was 14lbs, Llewellyn and Ypres are indicated.
If the scale was 15lbs, only Llewellyn is indicated.

Whichever way, Sepharial did it again and at 14/1.