Will I get the job?

Someone above me is being promoted and I want to apply for their role. I am quite below them which is what gives me doubt. The important part is that my responsibilities thus far have incorporated many of their own responsibilities and I feel I could do their job if I am given. The horary does not look promising, but I do feel it is also confusing. Moon's final aspect is a conjunction to my sig, Mercury.
[/img]

MC is in the 9th. Confusion as to whether the true ruler of the job is Saturn or Jupiter. Mercury applies to Jupiter (although both are moving away) Mercury is quicker than Jupiter and may "back up into it" by trine. Jupiter receives Mercury by domicile. If it's Saturn, then the job immediately goes to someone else (Venus is almost partile to Saturn in the 7th). This also brings a bit of confusion into who my true significator is - could Venus signify me (I am female)? I am doubting this idea since the conjunction is in the 7th indicating the other party.

Moon's next aspect is to a dignified Mars in the 6th. Mars rules the 6th and 11th, which may indicate a salary elevation leading me to put another point by way of the promotion. My final idea is, it's a possibility with Moon finally conjoining my significator before it goes into Aquarius.

What is your take?

I'm not seeing it, sorry.

Mercury is debilitated, retrograde and approaching combustion. No aspect with Saturn, ruler of 10th. Saturn in detriment of Mercury, as its placed in Sagittarius.
Venus conjunction to Saturn is curious, I think it could be the job is already being considered for someone else. Could be a female.

Hope you can update!

You cast the chart using Placidus, not Whole Sign, so it is probably best to go with where the MC falls. However you could clarify things by employing some arabic parts, like the part of work, the distance between Mars and Mercury added to the Asc (I don't believe it reverses by night, but perhaps someone could let me know if it does). This falls closely conjunct Jupiter adding to the testimony that Jupiter could rule the job. Also one should note if the job's description fits more with Jupiter or with Saturn (conjunct Venus). This would further clarify. Unless Mercury or the Moon aspect the significator of the Job then it is likely a no go. I'm guessing Mercury will aspect the Sun before Jupiter (the Moon aspects Mars as you mentioned so I'm not including her).

Unfortunately, the chart shows that you will not receive the job. Hope I'm not crushing your dream. :( Mercury, your significator, is weak, placed in the 8th house, and retrograde. Although Mercury is in Saturn's sign, there is no applying aspect between L1 Mercury and L10 Saturn.

Saturn is in Jupiter's sign and Jupiter is the Seventh Lord, which represents open enemies (competing job applicants that you know). This indicates that the employer may favor the other job applicant(s).

In the 6th house of work, the job's significator is applying to cojoin Venus, the 12th Lord, which rules secret enemies (job applicants that you are unaware of). Whoever is signified by Venus might be immediately receiving a job offer since the Venus-Saturn conjunction is zero degrees applying. Part of Fortune placed in the 12th house is unfortunate, especially since its dispositor is the First Lord Mercury.