Should I move?

I have a chance to move but apprehensive about it.
My ex got a job there and is moving there with my youngest and wants me to go but I have a secure job here and my two olders boys will be here as they are going to school here. The only attraction to moving there is the warm weather and of course being with my little one but I don't like my ex.
For now I told them I will move later after checking and seeing if I can transfer my job etc.

I am Jupiter in detriment in the 9th house of long distance travel and it is conjunct the north node.

The place iam moving to is 7th house which is mercury in cap which is peregrine.

There is an applying trine aspect between Jupiter and Mercury.
My current home is 4th house which is Mars in libra in its fall but it is conjunct a benefic fixed star Arcturus but there is no aspect between Jupiter and Mars.
The Moon is separating from sun and is void for a while before opposing mercury and sextile Jupiter, square mars and trine Venus.
Uranus is also tightly conjunct the 4th cusp.

Looks like the chart is leaning towards moving!??
Any advice appreciated!!!

Thanks
Missvirgo

There is powerful reception between Mercury and Jupiter, but simultaneously Mercury is in Jupiter's fall and in the sign of the Moon's detriment. There is a lot of change indicated in the chart but I would weigh your options. Is your current living situation not so great and will the new one be better or worse? The Moon's position could be promising because it is in the 7th and in the exaltation of Jupiter, so this could suggest a better situation but the chart is fairly mixed in terms of what it shows. The Moon is also basically void of course so there is probably still a sense of indecision. I would wonder about the financial aspect of this too because Mercury sits in the 2nd and in the sign of Jupiter's fall, thereby suggesting financial strain from a move. Saturn, L2, is weak in the 12th house as well. Perhaps a change is good though because Mars L4 sits in the 10th (Job) and is in his detriment, which may suggest strife in the work environment and a negative effect on your domestic situation. I still think the Moon in Cancer in the 7th looks promising though if the change is made. Ultimately the new home/venture (7th house in general) looks better than the first, especially with the part of fortune there. The North Node conjunct Jupiter is also good, and if we used whole signs then the South Node afflicts the 4th sign/house repeating what Mars tells us concerning your current living situation. Hope that helps.

Thanks Lazarus!!
Ok I have moved. This is what happened. On 9th I quit my job due to unfair treatment to me by my boss and initially my ex was going to fly and transport his car but at the last minute the moving people raised their quote very high and my ex decided to drive instead and since I was reeling from my sudden decision of quitting my job (Uranus transiting my MC) I just hopped in the car along with my boy and drove with him to Fl :)
So you were right about the strife at my job.
At the moment we are still living in a extended stay as it is tough getting an apartment but loving the weather!
Thanks
Missvirgo