meeting chart

hello all

i'm very interessted in first meeting charts, i'm at the beginning and want to learn it better.
i'm personally involved in this situation so i can't read this meeting chart exactly. Maybe someone of you with more experience can help me?

At this day a man and a woman meet at a friends home they know each other for two years but not very close and they lived in different cities. But she moved in the city where he live.
At this evening they started an really hot affair but the man is in a relationship for years which is not very happy at all. He often tried to cut off but his girlfriend always worked hard to get him back and won't let him go.

They man is the AC in aries and the woman is DC in Libra. Venus and Mars meet at Leo in 5th house. There is a hot sexual chemistry between them. But Venus is retrograde and Saturn is in the 7th.
The Moon is in the 2nd House in Gemini so this is a Situation were a decision stands befor?
Venus and Mars were in conj. but turn away from each other.

The significatiors are in fixed and kardinal signs so this is good but they made aspects to uranus what stands for instability.

The moon in gemini makes a sextil to venus and mars shortly after the meeting time what would you think about this?

This affair goes on since the beginning of september and now the question is what will happen? Will he break up with his girlfriend? I've read you can see the themes of relationships in the meeting charts and they are valid for a long time.

The two lovers have the same friends and they support the affair because they dislike his girlfriend. The lovers meet very often because of the same friends.

I hope anybody can write something about this it would help me a lot
Thank you very much
anna

[/img]

Kostenlos Bilder hochladen

I would say that Saturn is his current girlfriend and she loves him (or is very attached to him) via Saturn being in the sign of Mars and FIXED. With Venus and Mars both in the 5th and in the sign ruled by the Sun, who is L5. They are both primarily interested in the love affair aspect of things, more so than one another. The part of fortune sits there as well, adding testimony to what was just said. The part of relationship sits at 10dgrs54 Cancer, conjunct the IC, which means that perhaps relationship is a prominent theme and the Moon who is the dispositor goes to aspect Jupiter via sextile with minimal reception (Jupiter is in the triplicity of the Moon) and is really quite debilitated, as is the Moon being in the 12th sign from Cancer (more unstable perhaps than debilitated). I see that as a sign that whatever big plans and hopes there may be, they are cut short for some reason. Venus is retrograde and so won't aspect Mars, therefore adding to the testimony that there won't be the likelihood of a relationship. I'm reading this more as a horary so I could be wrong, especially if this should be read as an "electional chart" pertaining to the way the relationship develops.

More thoughts:
As Jupiter rules the 12th house and is in the 6th (12th from the 7th) I wonder if there are any lies or bad habits abounding that may prevent the relationship from taking place? Jupiter also sits on the Asc by antiscion and so becomes even more prominent in this chart. There is more that could be looked at but I don't have access to my software at the moment.

Hope that helps. Would be interested to see how things develop.