Will I get to teach the class?

I did this one for myself and as usual I tend to have trouble judging my own question charts. I think I have this one down but would like very much to hear from others. Not sure how to upload the image here so here is a link and if that doesn't work the info is 10:41 am, 12/14/2015, Albuquerque NM

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... if&res=100

Basically I teach guitar at a community college and last semester I petitioned my superiors to let me teach a course on music which would be more about philosophy and occultism in relationship to music. The way I look at the chart is that even though the subject is about teaching and I already work there I still think of it as 10th house because getting another class to teach would in a sense be a new job and would add to my income, etc. So the way I see it is that NO, I will not get to teach the class because Saturn (L1), even though in the 10th makes no aspect to Jupiter (L10). Now what confuses me is that the Moon's next aspect is a sextile to the MC, but the Moon has no dignity there and is in the 12th house, so I don't see that doing much good. So far only one student has signed up and I asked this question because I have quite a lot of work to do to prepare for the class and so I don't want to spend all that time and have all that stress if I most likely won't even get to teach!

Now if we used the 9th the answer would still be NO as neither Mars nor Venus apply to Saturn etc. (And I don't see much happening via antisica).

On a final note I am wondering which house would be a general significator of students? I am thinking 3rd house and via planet, Mercury. What do others think? I would rule out the 6th or the 6th from the 9th because students are not in servitude to their teachers, and if anything it is the other way around.

Thanks for the confirmation. That is what I thought and glad to see that you also selected L10 over L9. The emotional connection is merely that I am passionate about the subject matter but honestly I am relieved to not have to teach this as I was going to have to put a tremendous amount of effort into doing so and at the end of the day this idea was born at a time when I was more keen on teaching such a class. Now I have different aspirations.

felipeastrologo, I know the Moon is most important in horary, however does it matter that if students are represented by the 3rd house which is ruled by Venus and Venus is in its detriment in the 9th of higher learning that this would also indicate a 'no'? I would also think that Jupiter in its detriment as ruler of the MC further indicates this, correct?

The debility is not necessarily a sign that things won't happen. If there were the necessary aspects to show that I would be able to teach but the planets were in debility then it might show that there would be difficulties or that I would get to teach but things would deteriorate or there might be trouble with the students or with the college/job etc.

The Moon is important when it does something. Yes. But there are many horaries where the Moon does nothing of consequence as far as anwering the question is concerned.

Here, the Moon peregrine in the 12th cusp cleary paints the picture: "I am relieved to not have to teach this as I was going to have to put a tremendous amount of effort?"

Venus in the 9th, specially because is it so close to the cusp, could indicate that the reason the job will not come to fruition is because there are not enough students. Jupiter in detriment would follow from that. But those, being ancillary testimonies/descriptors could, as Lazarus mentioned, be easily overriden if there was an aspect (with no negative receptions) showing L1 or Moon getting the job.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net