Natal Data For Paris Attack Terrorists?

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone has natal data for the Paris Attack Terrorists?

I know several were French or Belgian born so they should have timed birth certificates.

I saw a post on Facebook earlier this week listing such natal data for one terrorist but I was rather distracted at the time. I spent over an hour trying to find this post again on Facebook yesterday but it seems to be caught up in a flood of newer messages.

Does anyone have the data?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... pects.html

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

From my part I didn't find any hour, but I didn't look for on astro-databank!!
Omar Isma?l Mostefa? is indeed one of the 3 terrorists whose identity was established without doubt.

The 2 others are
-Bilal Hadfi: born in january 22, 1995, French.
-Samy Amimour: born in October 15, 1987, in Paris.
But concerning the other terrorists (9 or 10 altogether) their names -and so data- are uncertain, and it is said that investigations are instituted to check the identities. For terrorists to use false identity documents is said a classical method for concealing oneself.

Midheaven wrote:
From my part I didn't find any hour, but I didn't look for on astro-databank!!
Omar Isma?l Mostefa? is indeed one of the 3 terrorists whose identity was established without doubt.

The 2 others are
-Bilal Hadfi: born in january 22, 1995, French.
-Samy Amimour: born in October 15, 1987, in Paris.
But concerning the other terrorists (9 or 10 altogether) their names -and so data- are uncertain, and it is said that investigations are instituted to check the identities. For terrorists to use false identity documents is said a classical method for concealing oneself.
Thanks for clearing that up. I note the brothers Brahim Abdeslam +Salah Abdeslam seem to be Belgian born French nationals. I dont think their identities are amongst those in question.

Salah Abdeslam
Born: 15 September 1989

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah_Abdeslam

Brahim Abdeslam
Born: 30 July 1984

http://totalwar-ar.wikia.com/wiki/Ibrahim_Abdeslam

Here is a link to an up to date BBC website article which seeks to identify the November 13th Attackers.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Thanks for clearing that up. I note the brothers Brahim Abdeslam +Salah Abdeslam seem to be Belgian born French nationals. I dont think their identities are amongst those in question.
I am referring to a special page on wikipedia in my native language (it's easier) concerning these attacks.
( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentats ... _criminels )

The text says that even though the police are following leads, investigations are still in progress concerning their identities and the conditional tense is often used, as a precaution I think.

Concerning Brahim Abdeslam I have the same date of birth than you, but concerning the place of birth it is unsure. The text just says that he is french but that he lived in Belgium in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean. Probably he was born in France, but where?
-Salah Abdeslam (Brahim?s brother), born in September 15, 1989 in Bruxelles (Belgium), and having the french nationality.

Another terrorist is named:
-Abdelhamid Abaaoud, born in April 8, 1987, in Anderlecht (Belgium).

Maybe other members will complete what we "know" for the moment, I didn't find more than these.

In his video, Judd uses Nicholas Campion's 5th Republic chart which I think may have been chosen and rectified to fit retrospectively the execution of Louis XVI at 10:22 on 21/1/1793 (see thread in Mundane forum if interested). If not, an amazing correspondence, and Judd points out some quite convincing connections with that chart and the attacks.

The chart of Mostefai, if accurate, is very interesting: During the attack, and also during the solar and especially lunar eclipses of September, Neptume is on his Asc. The MC/IC axis of the LE falls on his NN/SN axis. LE Uranus trines his Uranus.

In relation to the generally accepted chart for the foundation of the French 1st Republic after the Revolution (9:18 local time on 22/9/1792), Mostefai's Uranus trines the 1st Republic MC, and his MC trines 1st Rep Uranus (Uranus and MC are also conjunct <4? in each chart). So Uranus is heavily emphasised.

His Moon and Pluto are on 1st Republic SN and Asc respectively.

In his chart, Mars in H8 (whole signs, or quadrant houses) is in sextile to Mercury, and Mercury is conjunct his Mars at the September solar eclipse. If his birth time is accurate, his PF is <2? from SE MC.

I've posted a quinquewheel chart below, equal houses for more clarity (in Solar Fire, whole sign puts asc somewhere below "horizon").
Graham
Last edited by Graham F on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saturnhead wrote:
Steve Judd did a Paris Attack video on the France chart if it's of any use. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG80BDpAJvQ
The video doesn't give any analysis of the natal charts of the terrorists. I think the video came out just after the attack so no data was available.

This astrologer relies on the chart for the 5th Republic of France (1958). He offers some analysis of the transits to that chart.

However, we already have a thread discussing this and other proposed charts for France on the mundane forum entitled Paris Attacks/French National Chart. I recommend people go there if they want to discuss general charts for France. Lets try and keep this thread for the natal charts of the terrorists.

Thanks

Mark

hi graham,

i was making the same cross over connections in the charts as you have done here - a week or so ago.. the astrodatabank data was shared somewhere - can't remember...

i am curious if anyone has anything to add to any of it.. it's been a good week since i examined it. maybe i will look again!

Graham wrote:
In relation to the generally accepted chart for the foundation of the French 1st Republic after the Revolution (9:18 local time on 22/9/1792)
Actually this is radically different from the time given by Nicholas Campion. I had assumed you were using his time. However, I will pick that issue up where it belongs ie the Paris Attacks/French National chart thread on the mundane forum!

Mark