When will the two books arrive?

I often buy books from abroad, and I think delivery questions are good for testing our art, especially for timing.

When the question asked , it concerned about two books, but they were delivered from different people ,date and place (the same country , different district).

The standard delivery time from US to Taiwan is 7-15 days or several weeks, sometimes months. but I haven't had the experience for years! (That will be horrible ) :x

Book No1, the time of shipped is informed by email to me is 26th. October 2015.

Book No2, the time of shipped is informed by email to me is 5th. November 2015.

I understand it has little probabilities for that the two books arrives in a day, but just testing.

The 2nd and ascendant ruler are in bicorporal or double bodies sign, so concerning two books.

I count the timing will be 5 days or weeks because the distance between Saturn and the degree of ascendant is five degrees and the same distance between the Moon and Mercury.

Jupiter ,the ascendant ruler conjunction with the Midheaven exactly,and the Moon cast her partile sextile aspect to the cusp of 2nd, and i am aware that the Moon will be in Capricornus ( near to the question chart's 2nd house) and trine to Jupiter, and Mercury conjunction with the Sun ( the 9th ruler of question chart) and Venus is separating from Saturn and Mars applying to it in the chart of the date16th,November 2015. And it is monday. Taiwan's post office is surely at work.:D

Therefore, I have some confidence that it or they will be arrive at the next monday, another words , 16th,November 2015.

Does anybody have any interest in it? Any comments ? Thanks.

To my interesting. Gemini and Pisces are more called bicorporal or double bodied, as Gemini two twins, Pisces two fishes. CA page 88.

Henry Coley even ignored Virgo when he referred to the double bodied signes. (The Key of Astrology new filed, page 11.)

And the Moon in Scorpio the fixed sign or direct ascending sign signifying single one. (CA page 361)

Only one book should be expected to arrive the coming monday.

:lala

Hi Ming, Hi everyone,

I find it interesting that the 7th (the sellers) is a bi-corporal sign. I am not sure however how to take significators for two books that are sent separately.

Regarding the Moon, I?m a bit concerned about her state: she is peregrine, under the rays, in via combusta and slow of course. Not in great shape to realize anything. The chart doesn't seem "stable" or safe to judge (also all angles are mutable signs, indicating a lot of change or uncertainty?)

Anyway, it'll be a good exercise.
Here?s what I think on the timing:

-First method: Let?s take the Moon to unfold the events. She is applying to Mercury (general significator for books, also ruler of the 7th) in about 4?. I?d like to say it is weeks but it seems unlikely (book already sent), so I?ll settle for days instead. That would give us the 15th of November, which is a Sunday. The Moon being slow, let?s say Monday the 16th.
The next aspect will be to the Sun (another book, Sun rules the 3rd from the 7th). It gives us 8?. Once again, I would have said weeks, but it seems unrealistic. So I?ll settle for the 19th or 20th of November.

-Second method: The Sun (ruler of the 9th, which is the 3rd from the 7th) indicate at least one of the books. It applies to Jupiter (Lord of the Ascendant) in 5?. (I apologize in advance for butchering the timing system :?) I?ll take 1?= 1 week. (1?=60?. 60?/7= 8,5. So 8?30?? equals roughly to a day). So you could receive one of the books on the 12th? (Very unlikely but?we?re here to experiment right? :???:)
For the second book, I?ll take once again the application of the Moon to Sun as in the first method, which gives us the 19th or 20th.

I guess we?ll see haha.

Hello, everyone and Morgan G,

Happy New Year.

Let me tell you the final outcome of this chart.

Book No.2 arrived at 11:17 a.m. GMT+8, 27th. November,2015.

Book No.1 appeared at 11:16 am. GMT+8, 30th. December 2015.

There is a story of the book No.1

I wrote an email to the seller of book No.1 that I didn't receive it till the 11th December 2015. They replied that it might be lost in its way and refund it at 12th December 2015.

But, it happily appeared at my gate finally so I repaid it to them at 1st, January 2016.

Timing in this chart isn't directly and obviously, and it is for two different items or events. Two books were sent from two sellers and parcels.