8 th house planets and ruler

Hi all

I have native who reported to me he was on edge of death at age two but miraculously survived
Native born 5/21/1998 at 9 am utc , 44 n , 26 e.
Ascendant 6 virgo
Mc 6 gemini
Sun at 00 gemini
Mars 28 taurus
Saturn 28 aries 8th house
Venus 20 aries 8 th house
Moon 28 pieces
Jupiter 23 pieces
POF in cancer
North node in ascendant 6 degrees

The planets in fall and detriment in 8 th house any problem with that?
Mars combust also in partile sextile with moon , is mars received by the moon or no due to his dibility?
I could not add the chart
Please help and give your insight[/img]

hi hsn1983.. if you put the data in a format that others could easily use, they could draw up a chart and look at it in a more user friendly way then just numbers on a screen here.. fwiw - your coordinates seem to work well for bucharest, romania... 9am might be ut, but 1:14pm local will give me 6 virgo rising and the data you describe..

the first thing i observe is the 2 degrees of separation with mars and sun with mars ruling the 8th house here.. that would be a classic solar arc direction of mars - the malefic of the opposite sect of the chart and ruler of the 8th - hitting what by all accounts is the giver of life.. now, sun rules the 12th in this chart, so in retrospect and in line with your comment - it makes sense.. there are other observations to be made as well, but that is the first one i made. profection lord for his 2nd to 3rd year is mars as well... solar return for 2nd year is also worth considering..

image hosting 10mb limit

Hsn1983 wrote:Thank you James i appreciate your help
I had the same chart from astrotheme.com but could not upload it here

I will look at the solar return and see
Do you have information what exactly health issue it was?
In my opinion, serious allergic reactions, or serious virally / bacterial infection ... ??
By area a combination of taurus, twins or virgo, therefore, respiratory ducts or intestines ??

This is the first thing comes to mind ... may be some other areas but for now let's keep at it.
However this can be very problematic but far from real life danger

I would say that there was a greater possibility for vulnerability during birth or for him or for her mother???

It would be good if you can get the information