Abu Ma'shar's Great Introduction - 2016

Hi All,

Charles Burnett he gave me permission today to let everyone know that in 2016 he and Yamamoto hope to publish a complete Arabic-English (and a little Greek) edition of Abu Ma'shar's Great Introduction! According to him it will be in 2 volumes and over 1,000 pages long, so comparable to his edition of Abu Ma'shar's On the Great Conjunctions (or "Book of Religions and Dynasties). He told me in 2011 that they had been working on it for a while already, so it's very good news that they are done! There is no contract yet so I can't name a publisher, but i will pass on information with his permission as I hear more!
www.bendykes.com
Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching

hey astroart - i sent you a pm, but looks like you didn't get it, so i will make it public!

let me know what you think. thanks!

thanks for pointing that out the new book from brill.. i am curious to read it... do you have the book on by Abu Ma'shar On the Great Conjunctions (or "Book of Religions and Dynasties).?? i would be curious to read that too, but it is impossible to get a copy, or extremely expensive... if you had to get only one of these books, which would it be???

happy new year to you from canada
james