Chiron in Scoprio on the MC

Hello Folks,

I've been helping out a friend whose daughter goes thru the blues a lot. I've never totally got my head around Chiron but I feel that as a singleton in Scorpio on the MC we might have some deep feelings of hurt or low esteem that kick in each Autumn.

Any pointers while I look into it further?

H

Hi Saturnhead,

Her birth data are 7th Feb 1998 Readhill UK.

I'm interested in what you pick out for there are a lot of issues but I am really interested in learning about Chiron. Such a hard factor to get a grip of.

Around this time each year she goes into a very bad place.

H

Hi again.

If all else fails post the right birth data.

So it's the 8th of Feb. But I imagine that could be the 7th again tomorrow.

How do people NOT know their birth day ?

H

Saturnhead really sorry. 6am. What a Muppet I am.

But I've looked thru her issues and for me the Jupiter combustion around 10 years will be what made the world fall out of her soul or heart....

I'm NOT very good at elaborating on that and it would help her. Rulerships I mean and implications or players. Jupiter rules her 12th and 2nd so probably pretty significant.

But then that is where my secondary progressions tend to paw.

Are secondary progressions an on going moveable feast.

H

Hi,

Would somebody like to help me put my understanding of secondary progressions to bed? I think they are it for life understanding.

The question is when considering a secondray progression do we make the progression to a natal position of the planet receiving the transit or to its progressed position.

Astro.com seem to do the second. So in the case of this your woman I've little doubt that the progression of her Sun towards her Jupiter will have caused her massive disquiet. For me it is helpful to know when the progression is over. Or exact.

Her natal Jupiter is at 0?54' and her progressed Sun would have been exact to that sometime in mid 2009. August to be precise.

Alternatively if it is the progressed Jupiter position that receives the progressed Sun then that would be exact sometime in late March 2013.

They are significantly different times. Also in this case other moves could have happened such as the rulership of Jupiter and the Sun. Jupiter rules the natal 2nd and 12th but is incepted in the progressed 1st while ruling the 11th. I wouldn't like to have an inceoted planet combust the Sun. If we wanted to understand the actors involved in this massive combustion type event we'd have to decide which to analyse.

The Sun has sort of done the reverse. Gone from inception, and suddenly appearing in Pisces and ruling Leo incepted to ruling Leo on the 7th progressed.

Inception is a big thing that is just often brushed under the carpet. BANG from nowhere are Sign appears as the chart progresses.

Ascendant in the second is 5?10' Aquarius and the first of course is the natal 15?32' Capricorn. BIG DIFFERENCES.

Also about 3 and a half years in time.

So how do we use the progressed transits ?

I know you are very knowledgeable here so what do you think ? :-))

H

Hi Rocko

Her Moon is trashed and is getting help only from her Mercury when her Jupiter/Mercury Dasha hits.

Good news is Mercury becomes her sub Dasha lord from 16th August 2016 and will remain so until 22nd November 2018.

This is the Jupiter/Mercury phase of her life and will be one of her best periods.

I'd advise her to sort things out and make the necessary changes during this period.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Saturnhead,

Thanks for you input. Could you give me your working please certainly the issues the Moon has been dealing with.

She's only 17 so that wouldn't be such a huge task.

I have some knowledge of Vedic so you could elaborate a bit there and I might be able to follow it.

Do you have any comments on Western and her Moon. On Descendant and alone.

H