Therese wrote:
Map, you didn't come up with an accurate chart for Sister Jacinta.
I checked www.0800-horoscope.com and www.vaultoftheheavens.com website (two websites) and both give pisces ascendant for sister Jacinta.

Therefore, now i doubt the ascendant which you are using.

I am not for demonstrating the superiority of the principles i am using. I am only sharing my views. I do not need acceptance from anyone.

Also, i do not agree with your theory of using Neptune and Uranus being used in the 7th cusp and navamsa to justify celibate life. Many people born months and years from then on too mayl have these in their 7th. Weak justification.

Now, the details for the chart data:
5 Jan 1893. 8:38 pm , Indian Standard Time, Gorakhpur(India)

This is the chart of Paramahamsa Yogananda.

regards
map

Correction:

I stated that Hitler had his Moon in Vishaka nakshatra. That was from memory. And memory failed. Hitler had not anything in Vishaka.

I also want to say that I have not choosed chart in the search. It was what came up. Then by memory Hitlers chart and Baudelaires chart appeared in my mind as I was familiar with them from Before, and it was mentioned as comparison.
These correlations are important I think.

Some quotes from me may contain the word "tropical zodiac". But that may be pasted in from another thread about "tropical vedic astrology" which they originated from.
The subject is a bit infected as an heritage from the past with some "wars" going on between fellow astrologers.
I have used the tropical zodiac and are now using sidereal. Some sidereal astrologers are now using the tropical. This suggests that both have it's inherent value.

I would be happy if this could be a solely sidereal study with charts with some signs dominated by sidereal signs. I have not seen this been done much before in any forum.

As this thread was elected astrologically by choosing a Muhurta/electional timed chart for fun.

Now this electional chart have the asc.

Quote from Therese in "Tropical astrology thread"
Yes, Mula isn't the best, but it can be good for astrological learning and research, as you said, Stefan. The best time I have gives these positions:

Asc 9 Sag (Gemini navamsa)
Moon 11 Sag (Cancer navamsa)
Jupiter 15 Leo (Leo navamsa)

So Moon is in a good navamsa, and Jupiter is vargottama. It's only a forum thread, yes, but let's see if there is some interesting discussion! The only problem is I have to be away tomorrow for several hours, but I'll try to arrange to be home in the afternoon.

This electional chart have Mars in 9 House trining the ascendant and moon videly. These last two days transiting Mars is perfecting these trines and giving some heated (mars) discussions of contextual principles (9H) about the thread. But in civil way (trine).

Stefan wrote:
Now I listed several planets in virgo and one chart did pop up.

Writer William Faulkner. This could be a chart to look at later on ?

Asc. GEMINI

VIRGO planets:
*SU
*MO
*ME
*VE
*JU
*MA

A totally Mercury dominated chart.....
I would be happy if this could be a solely sidereal study with charts with some signs dominated by sidereal signs. I have not seen this been done much before in any forum.
Stefan, would you like to look at Virgo charts next? I'm busy until this evening, but I will do a stellium ADB search for sidereal Virgo.
This electional chart [for this topic] has Mars in 9 House trining the ascendant and moon videly. These last two days transiting Mars is perfecting these trines and giving some heated (mars) discussions of contextual principles (9H) about the thread. But in civil way (trine).
Good observation! I had forgotten about the election chart. It took a few days for Mula's rather caustic energy to show up. Mars has just completed the pass over the ascendant degree. Perhaps the energy will be quieter on this topic now?
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Map wrote:
This is the chart of Paramahamsa Yogananda.

Oh...I didn't even look at the chart or data, but if I had calculated the chart, I would have recognized Yogananda's chart since it's been in my files for many years. Sometimes I study the chart along with other charts of highly spiritual persons such as Ramakrishna. In Light on Life Hart de Fouw and Robert Svoboda delineated both these charts in great detail.

Yes - look at the charts of Ramakrishna and Amma.
Both are said to be Avatars. Coming down on the earthplane for the sake of humanity.

These charts are really interesting to meditate on. When looking at the dignities and rulerships. And some interesting similarities between the charts of the two avatars. One may not believe in the spiritual concept of an Avatar. But then anyway the fact that these two figures are seen as extraordinary in many ways. and had/have immense Power of influence for almost everyone they meet. Expressing unconditional love and great wisdom.

I have met Amma several times when she came on tour to my hometown in the 90ies.. And yes she have something that is not ordinary human. She can sit up all night meeting 1000's of people for 24 H or more in a stretch several times a week, with no sleep And she is full od unconditional love for everyone of the people she is meeting.

Ramakrishna have Aquarius ascendant with sun and moon unaflicted in ascendant. His ascendant ruler Saturn is exalted placed in 9H of religion and spirtuality,aspected by Jupiter. Further the dispositor of this Saturn is venus which are exalted as well in pisces.
12H have exalted mars in it. 12 house ruler Saturn is exalted in 9H.
Looking at the nodal axis (karmic axis) North node is in Taurus where it is considered exalted. The ruler of the South node is mars exalted in 12House.
The ruler of the North node is venus exalted in pisces.
Ketu (renunciation) is placed in 10H of worldly role.

Amma
Saturn is exalted in ascendant. Moon exalted in Taurus. Mercury is exalted in 12H.
12H ruler is exalted (like ramakrishna). 9th ruler exalted in 12H. Jupiter in 9H aspecting exalted Saturn in ascendant. Karmic Nodal axis have exalted rulers (like ramakrishna).

One of the most potent spiritual combos is to have Connection between 9H and 12H. This applies to both of them. As Ramakrishna have 12L exalted in 9H.
Amma have exalted 9L in 12H.
Both have ketu (renunciation) in 10H.

These charts could be meditated on for long time.

Yes Therese some virgo chart maybe. I can post my search hit chart later on.
Or if you find something in ADB you can post it as you pleases.

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusGhuMu1FI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UqoMUowj7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znRKoXmsfGM

Stefan, I'm finding I have no time today to post replies or charts.

Ammachi is no avatar. Big scandal there. See the book Holy Hell (2013) by Gail Tredwell.

Ramakrishna is a Divine Incarnation, no doubt.

I started the search for Virgo charts, but can't continue until tomorrow. But maybe instead we should look at Aquarius since you posted Ramakrishna's chart?
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stefan,

Thank you for your analysis of Sri Ramakrishna's siderial Chart.

My intention is not to dispute anyone.

My tropical View:
Maximum d1 will indicate and to be fine tuned using navamsa.

Ascendant is Pisces.

Ascendant lord Jupiter owning 10th is exalted.
Jupiter owns 9th in navamsa.

5th lord Moon and 10th lord Jupiter are in exchange. There is extraordinary Rajayoga on the ascendant combined with 4th lord Mercury.
Further Jupiter aspects the ascendant, Moon and Saturn (positioned in 9th).
Ketu also receives the aspect of Jupiter.
Mars, the 9th lord and Saturn the 12th lord are in exchange.
These are for spirituality.

Sri Ramakrishna is internationally renowned and that is evident from ascendant cum the 10th lord exaltation and and the Rajayoga on the ascendant.

In classical texts, for recognition, fame and name 10th is considered. For international recognition, 10th exaltation with influence on ascendant and/or ascendant lord will be excellent. Like what is told above, this is found true even in the tropical charts of Swami Vivekananda and Albert Einstein who are internationally famous.

regards
map

Map

Thanks for tropical interpretation.
It is not surprising that the tropical chart reflects the greatness of such great master. I have not looked into it yet though.
astrodatabank gives 5 in the morning. The time is unsure. Vedic astrologers have 6:23 which gives this extraordinary chart.

Therese

It is not surprising either that there are scandal rumours around these Guru's involved with the masses. When it comes to Amma however I doubt the story of this woman. Perhaps no living master have such good reputation as Amma have today. She gives selflessly of herself around the Clock. And no one have given so much to charities as she have.
I have read the book and much of it is quite questionable imo. Being a disciple to a living Guru and living around her is real tough. Anyone can testify of this.
The Guru's job is to eradicate the ego of the disciple out of compassion.
This is same in all these traditions. This is like a pressure cooker where old karmic patterns emerge to get dispelled. The Guru can at times employ methods like ignoring the disciple, sending her away or publically insult the disciple sometimes just for that reason. It's part of the game and same for all true disciples to great masters, who have lived close to them. This was also the experience of Ramakrishna's disciples.
I have spent all my life on the hindu path, and have read countless similar experiences. I have myself witnessed much old patterns of psychological material coming up when exposed to some great teachers.
I have read the book and imo some of it is really questionable.
If there is some guru around to recommend it's Amma. She is 100 % genuine imo.

Aquarius is the name of the day...ok. I got no hit for asc. sun and Moon in the previous solar fire searcch. Maybe listing other planets will give something ?
I don't know either how much time for this today...we'll see.

S

In the chapter "A Great Soul is Born" in Sri Ramakrishna, the Great Master by Swami Saradananda (1952, but the material had appeared in several earlier books and articles):

"It was the sixth day of Phalgun in B.E. 1242 or 1757 of the Saka year, or Wednesday, February 17, A.D. 1836. The child was born just twelve minutes before sunrise. The auspicious second lunar day of the bright fortnight and the 25th of the lunar constellations (Purvabhadrapada) had combined to bring about the happy astrological conjunction called the Siddhiyoga..." (p.40)

In the copy of the book I have (1952) there is an illustration of Ramakrishna's horoscope with additional notes about the day of birth and astrological aspects. The book has 960 pages, but later reprints in a different format have around 1082 pages. The horoscope is included in the newer edition of the book.

Stefan's chart agrees with de Fouw and Svoboda's chart (Light on Life) within a few minutes. They give 3?12' Aquarius for the ascendant.